Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Wordless Wednesday: Look Deep Into My Eyes






Share/Bookmark

81 Notes for Daisy:

Anonymous said...

eye of the tiger

Misha said...

Your wish is my command!

Teddy Westlife said...

Okay Daisy. What do you want me to do?

Anonymous said...

Daisy, when you bigify the last piktur you see reel gold!!!
You must be so ritch!
Jim & Sylvia

Forever Foster said...

Free will... deteriorating...

John B said...

I'm getting very sleepy now...

Luzinha said...

amazing pics!
very interesting your xmas gift's list, dear! you're very stylish kitten! hehe...


let your mommie and Harley to know that I sent a kiss!

have a great day!

Parker said...

So pretty...

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz........

Lisa Kolosey said...

I see a grand future with lots of treats and toy mousies...
~Lisa Co9T

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

We thinks we might fall into your eyes if we look any deeper. ~S,S,C & F

Quilts and Cats said...

Mesmerizing! Muffin and Bean.

Poppy Q said...

Your eyes are beautiful Miss D.

We loved your chrismouse guide for present buying.

The Creek Cats said...

Whatever you want Daisy!

The Whiskeratti said...

Whoa..we feel...dizzy....

Cindy said...

I will follow.....

Unknown said...

I am yours master......

gemmak said...

You have very beautiful eyes Daisy :o)

Susan Helene Gottfried said...

COOL shot!

Anonymous said...

OH! That is so cool!

Daisy Deadhead said...

You are beautiful, as always, Daisy!

Cory said...

Whatever you want, I'm off to get it for you.

Milo and Alfie said...

WOW! We are mesmerised! We'll do anyfin'yoo want!

JD at I Do Things said...

I . . . was going . . . to . . . leave a . . . comment, but . . . I feel . . . strangely . . . sleeeeeeeepy . . .

One Cats Nip said...

OH Daisy what big eyes you have!

Marg said...

Daisy you are still cute even with huge eyes which by the way are very hypnotising. Hope you know what we mean, we are not that good at spelling.

Babs-beetle said...

Very pretty eyes daisy!! They look all glittery :)

Dma said...

i've been hip-no-tized.

Anonymous said...

mesmerizing, my WW is about eyes too!

Duni said...

Oh my...I'm completely under your spell now, Daisy...

purrs,

Sammy

Angel Simba said...

What big eyes you have!

lareine said...

I'm mersmerized! You are one enchanting cat, Daisy!

otilius said...

You have such a great blog. You continue to be an example for us all.
THANK YOU!

Donna said...

Wow, I iz hypmotized! :)

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

nice eyeballs daisy!!!

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoox

Anonymous said...

Your eyes are furry mesmerizing!

Raymond and Busby said...

Daisy, your eyes are certainly beautiful but we prefer your little pink nose.

Anonymous said...

Daisy, the hypnotist!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

We are looking, we think we are hypnotised.

Shaggy and Scout said...

Beautiful!

Lin said...

Arrrgggh! Creepy. I think I've just been hypnotized--I have this sudden urge to pass out kitty treats.

Canine Crusader said...

Daisy, you looked a little scared. Happy WW!

http://www.5-dog-blog.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Such an intense look!

catsynth said...

Beautiful eye closeups!

The Meezers or Billy said...

we are under your control........

The Oceanside Animals said...

Must ... give ... Daisy ... treats ...

Calico Crazy said...

Your eyes are as beautiful as the rest of you. Hypnotizing! ~ Calico Contemplations

Anonymous said...

Scary eyes ... wow! Happy WW!

The Furry Kids said...

You have very pretty eyeballs.

SeaThreePeeO said...

Are you trying to hypnotise us?

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Are you trying to hypnotize me?

VetTech said...

How did you do that...whenever I photograph my furkids they get demon eyes.

Anonymous said...

Speak but the word and it shall be done, Mistress!

Puglette said...

my what big eyes you have!
hugs,
puglette
:o)

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Yes, Miss Daisy, Anything you want.....

Bonnie Story said...

Daisy, I am putty in your paws!!!

Sparkle said...

Oh no, Daisy! I think you've hypnotized the whole innernets!

Rupert said...

SCARY!!

Paws 'n Claws,
Rupert

BumbleVee said...

wow...and yikesies..... but, even the BIG eye is beautiful.... sort of iridescent.... and seeing as I know it is you Daisy...it is lovely and not scary at all....

Amy & the house of cats said...

Are you trying to hypnotize us? It totally worked!

Anonymous said...

OMG! I can no longer (((blink)))

Baby Patches said...

OMC! Its da eye of Daisy! MOL hehehe

Pawsome photos!

Purrrrrrrrrrrrs

Pee Sss - I is wearing Reindeer Antlers today

Thanks you for da mention yesterday about da Plague Ratsies!

brokenteepee said...

Daisy I am mesmereyed.
heh heh

Purrfect Haven said...

SCARY.... we are blinking, adverting our gaze... slinking off... VERY slowly...
H, Darcy & Bingley

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Oh my goodness! What gorgeous eyes you have!

K. Nice said...

Daisy, you brighten may day! :) I wanted to let you know, I’ve chosen your site as a Best Site for ME. I don’t know if you have received this one before, but I enjoy visiting your blog and wanted to give you a shout out with this “Best Blog Award.” So if you like, drop by at my site and retrieve your award and feel free to pass along the love! Congratulations!

By the way I added your link too…

loki said...

Oh Daisy, I see your future - you're dating me! What do you think?

The Florida Furkids said...

Must. Obey. Daisy.

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz



Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Your Daily Cute said...

Whoa... extreme close-up!

koreen (aka: winn) said...

I don't know why, but that made me giggle. =)

Joanne Olivieri said...

Daisy, your "come hither" look suits you well :D

SophieKitty said...

I be hypnotized!

Lorenza said...

I felt hypnothized!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Just Sharlene and the Spice Cats said...

WOW! That is an amazing shot! You got beautiful eyes, Daisy.

Bae Bae said...

Woh you have pretty eyes. :)

~ Bae

David Funk said...

Amazing pic! Daisy has completely controlled the internet with hypnosis! LOL!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

You can ask anything to me now I will give to you, Daisy,
Your eye makes me dizzy~~ Just too beautiful~

Lisa + current cat said...

You have powerfully beautiful eyes. We are entranced.

Unknown said...

Yes, yes, yes!
Anna & Sara

Skeezix the Cat said...

I'm mezzmericed!

Related Posts with Thumbnails