Thursday, December 3, 2009

How Does THAT Work?

Many days, I sit and THINK hard about how stuff works. So I have decided to make a NEW feature! I am going to use my SKILLS as a SPYCAT to figure out how stuff WORKS. I hope you will LEARN lots of IMPORTANT things.
One of the biggest MYSTERIES in life is where BABIES come from. I have been STUDYING the WOOD STORKS in my yard and thinking HARD. I figured out that WOOD STORKS deliver BABIES. That is why storks are BIG and babies are SMALL.
Since WOOD storks have to do with WOODS, that must be where babies COME FROM! And GNOMES live in the WOODS. So, I have deduced that GNOMES make the babies and give them to the DOCTOR. They use some sort of MAGIC to make the babies.
The DOCTOR checks the baby to make sure it is OKAY. Then he GIVES the baby to the WOOD STORK for delivery.
Then the stork FLIES through the air to BRING the baby to the CORRECT house. Babies CRY many times because they are SCAIRTED of being so HIGH in the air. And also MAYBE because they get POKED by the stork's big BEAK.
It all makes SENSE now, right? I hope this explains EVERYTHING you needed to know about how babies are BORNED and get to their HOMES.

Share/Bookmark

82 Notes for Daisy:

Sparkle said...

Harley, you are a very stealthy spycat! In fact you are probably the only cat ever who has caught doctors talking to gnomes. And sans facial hair, babies look an whole lot like gnomes! I am VERY impressed at your thorough investigation!

gemmak said...

Harely, I am so glad you explained all of that, I had always wondered! ;)

Teddy Westlife said...

Harley, you have cleared up a great mystery for me!

Unknown said...

Harley, you are so "on the case". I love that you are going to solve mysteries for us. You have a definite talent - and the hat is great!

The Whiskeratti said...

Hmm.... this makes purrrfect sense to us. TY so much for explaining.

Parker said...

You should teach at college Harley 'cause you are smart!

Marg said...

OH Harley that is wonderful news. I am so glad you got that mystery all cleared up. And now we all know where babies come from. I thought it was from Wood Storks.

Luzinha said...

oh, MY! now I understand!

hehe...

Harley, you're very clever!

tell your mommie and Daisy that I sent a kiss!

have a great day you all!

Forever Foster said...

Harley, you make us smile.

Freya's Staff said...

That's absolutley correct Harley. And I'm Science Freya, so I should know!

fetus said...

ergo... errr... what's the conclusion again? thanks for smile!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Thank you Harley, you have solved one of lifes big mysteries for us. We look forward to your next question solver.

Karen & Gerard Zemek said...

Thanks for the info, Harley. This is all new to me!

Hansel said...

oh boy harley thanks so much for explaining things to me! that really really helps!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

that's right!

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

The Island Cats said...

So that's where babies come from??!? Thanks for clearing that up for us, Harley!

We think we're gonna like this new feature!

Meghann said...

LOL, I think Arwen is still a bit confused, but thank you for the pretty photos of the wood stork!

i beati said...

This is a special theory . my theme this Christmas is gnomes haha

Cindy said...

So that is how it works! I could never get an answer out of Mom

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Thanks for clearing that up for us Harley. We have been very puzzled by it. Now we know. ~S,S,C & F

The Meezers or Billy said...

Harley - you are BRILLIANT!!!! now we can stop pestering the mom for that informashun! we wish we was as smart as you

Cory said...

Wow! That's so cool Harley. I never would have figured it out!

Raymond and Busby said...

That picture of the wood stork flying with the baby in it's beak is the funniest thing we have seen in a long time!

Thanks Harley!

JD at I Do Things said...

HAHAHAHA!

Yes, Harley, it all makes sense now.

Those poor babies, getting scairted and poked. No wonder they cry so much.

So . . . gnomes make the babies. Are you going to explain that one in your next post?

Dma said...

works for me. i'm looking forward to this series since the older i get, the less i understand how things work...

SeaThreePeeO said...

We knew our mum was lying about where babies come from.

She said you get them from the hospital! Have you ever heard such dribble?

Sweet Purrfections said...

Harley, Thank you for the clarification!

Anonymous said...

O mai goodness! So THAT iz how that works!

What about bebbeh kittehs, Harley? Duz the Wood Stork bring them, too?

CCL Wendy said...

Harley, I think Daisy needs to sit down with you and tell you some good hard truths about life.

Very charming, though!

Scrooge said...

and puppies too? or does some nother kind of storks bring puppies?

I would not like to get poked with that beaks!

Anonymous said...

Harley, we did not know that! Is that also where kittens come from?

One Cats Nip said...

Is this also where kittens come from?

Donna said...

Thank u! :) I has a learn.

Anonymous said...

Interesting take you have on things Harley

The Florida Furkids said...

You're a very smart spycat! Thanks for explainging that to us...Mom never really told us.

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Anonymous said...

WOW Harley! You sure are one smarty pants SpyCat! We woulda neffur thought THAT'S where they comes from! Thanks!

GLOGIRLY said...

Harley you have uncovered one of life's great mysteries. We're not surprised. Not surprised you uncovered the mystery. The whole stork-gnome thing...now THAT'S surprising!

mew!
Katie
(Glogirly's cat)

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

We are glad you told us about this, Harley. We always thought it had something to do with cabbage, we like this much better!
~ The Bunch

Anonymous said...

You got it Harley, that's what I'll be telling my grandkids someday...

Cats in trees said...

Our mom Briti says she wishes that kittens were born the same way. Then she would have had us and a great big bird for dinner.

Milo and Alfie said...

Harley, this is very clearly explained ~ and has solved a big mystery for us. We fort it was a stork that brought babies but we wasn't sure!
We think yoo are an excellent SpyCat ~ and VERY skilled at research and hypothesis and stuff.

Guido the Italian Kitty-Big Angel Now said...

Youza Inspectacator Clueso ! Now weeza don't have to purrponder how thizza happens. Meowvalous job!

Anonymous said...

You're a very smart cat Harley. We didn't know any of that stuff. Thank you!

Harry

Angel said...

If only it was THAT easy! :D

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Thanks Harley, Some one finally explained it to me where I can understand!

The Furry Kids said...

Wow! You sure cleared that up for us, Harley! Thank you!

Shaggy and Scout said...

That has been one of life's great mysteries! You make it all so logical!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Hmm... I am not sure that is the explanation as I understand it. However, I shan't go into more detail. It's close enough...

Your Daily Cute said...

Harley, you have this one all figured out! Good thing you SLEUTHED it out yourself, so you saved your mom from having to have "the talk."

Leigh-Ann said...

Harley, if you could explain how the economy works, I'd be very grateful!

Haley H said...

That makes total sense Harley! And it explains how my baby ended up with stork bites on the back of his neck!

Mr. Grumpster Wilfred III said...

i had been wandering how babeh's worked! i am gonna put some stork repelant all around the house cuz we dont want no babeh's 'round here!

Anonymous said...

Humm, yes, and kittens too?

Split Rock Ranch said...

Wow Harley...who woulda thunk it?! Thanks for clearing up that big mystery.

brokenteepee said...

Harley, you are too smart for your own good.

Now, can you get your mommeh to come to my house to teach me how to use photoshop as well as she?

Misha said...

Thanks for clearing that up, Harley!

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Wow! Now we know!!!

Anonymous said...

Harley,

Wow. You did good figuring out babies. I never knew!

Uncle Bobby

L. Alida said...

Harley, you are the Einstein of kitties! Brilliant theory. :) The storks in your backyard are very cool.
I like your spycat observations.
Have a really happy day spying!
hugs,
Lorianna

Ann said...

You are just so clever to have come up with such a brilliant answer to the age old question of where babies come from. Good job Harley

Grampy said...

That sounds right to me. It is a good thing to know.

BeadedTail said...

We're so glad you solved that mystery for us Harley!

loki said...

Harley, you're quite amazing. I was thinking about that the other day....
Thanks for solving the mystery!

Amy & the house of cats said...

Harley I LOVE this new feature of yours! I hope you do them a lot! There are so many things you can investigate!!

Thanks so much for telling us about where babies come from as your first topic - it all makes perfect sense now!

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I khan see we are going to learn SOOOOO furry much with this feature!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Harley
This is going to be a furry interesting lesson each and every time you give it!

purrs
Abby

Joanne Olivieri said...

Harley, you have solved life's biggest mystery :)

Liss said...

I think you're right on the money!

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

This does all sound like you are right but I think if you go to the google department and do a little more research I think your theory might prove to be wrong. You did give it a good shot though.

Unknown said...

Yep! I think you figured it out right, Harley. I mean, it sure makes sense to me when you say it!
Hugs
Anna

who wouda thunk it?? said...

no, I dont think the stork brings puppies and Kittehs. I heard somebody say they come down from the sky wif the rains

The Fitness Diva said...

Oh, how smart you are, Mr. Harley!!
That all makes perfect sense to me!
You keep it up -- you are getting so good at deducing all of life's mysteries! ;)

SophieKitty said...

I'm looking forward to learning about stuff with you, Harley. I'm gonna know lots!

Luigi | UPrinting.com said...

Hehe! I don't remember a time when I asked my parents where babies come from. Good thing I didn't had that stork story. LOL

Lorenza said...

Now I know!
Thanks, Harley!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Anonymous said...

Wow, we didn't know that. What about kittens?

Bae Bae said...

Woh.. that sure explains alot.
Thanks for telling us about how babies come from Harley.. I feel so much smarter already. ;)

~ Bae

Samantha & Mom said...

WOW!!! Thanks for the lesson Harley!! I was wondering where Babies came from!!!
Your TX furiend,
Samantha

The Oceanside Animals said...

I thought they were ordered special delivery from Amazon.com?

Black Cat said...

Wow Harley, you are so clever! :)xxx

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Oh Harley,
you solved my biggest mystery thoughts!! I have to thank you!!
Now I am all cleared!

Rosemary B❤️ said...

. . . so the gnomes make the babies.
that in itself is a frightening prospect.
That should be your next investigation
HOW DO the gnomes make the babies?

lol and happy Friday to you kitties

Related Posts with Thumbnails