Monday, January 11, 2010

Monday Mystery: A Special Word Search

Happy Monday, everybuddy! We have not done a word search game in a long time. This one is extra-special, because after you find the words, a secret message from me to you will be revealed!
Here is the word search puzzle, and a list of the words you must find. It is a list of some of my favorite things! Some of the words are hard to find because they can be diagonal or backwards!

You might think the word puzzle is too small to see without a magnifying plastic, but all you need to do is click on the puzzle and it will enlarge for you to print out. You can also see a strand of my furs that got scanned!
If you have trouble solving the puzzle, you can click on the answer button for the solution. I hope you have fun playing!

Share/Bookmark

54 Notes for Daisy:

Teddy Westlife said...

This is great fun Daisy!

Christine said...

I love word search puzzles! And I got them all! Lover the message!

Bae Bae said...

Woh.. that sure is interesting and fun. :)

~ Bae

Marg said...

Oh Mom loves to do puzzles. We are going to print it up a little later and get all those words. And Harley, mommeh, says that you are eating those lizards, and you had better stop doing that. They are not good for you to eat.

Anonymous said...

Daisy, that was a little bit hard for a kitten! Thank you for being my friend, too! I can not wait to grow bigger and wear some girly girl outfits like you! Pink outfits!!

Hansel said...

what a great message daisy! :) we love you.

Forever Foster said...

That was a great puzzle, Daisy:)

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

It's a good idea to work your brain first thing in the week!!

Jenn of Many Cabbages said...

Ah, she's testing our brains for a Monday! I don't know if my poor brain is up to it. I suspect you're smarter than I am, Daisy. :)

Cory said...

Purrr, we loved the secret message! We are thankful that you are Harley are our furriends.

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

very fun on a cold day!!!

smiles, auntie bee
xxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxox

i beati said...

special very special

Donna said...

That was vurry good. I has beeg smile now! :)

SeaThreePeeO said...

Wow! What a fab puzzle!

Dma said...

way cool.

The Meezers or Billy said...

thank you for being OUR furriend Daisy!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

That was a good puzzle Daisy. You are very clever.

Milo and Alfie said...

Wot fun!

Poohbear said...

Ooh, that was a good puzzle ! After the secret message there are two xx's, so xxxx and oooo back to you, Daisy and Harley (and Mom !)

vickie said...

Thanks for the puzzle Daisy! It was fun!!

Anonymous said...

I cheated and looked at the answer sheet but I don't see any message....

One Cats Nip said...

That was a fun crossword Daisy! Thank you too!!

Anonymous said...

Thanx Daisy! Mom had fun doing this and loved the message! You look adorable as always!!!

Raymond and Busby said...

This looks like fun Daisy! My Mom will print it out after she gets home from work. Hope your weather is warming up in FLA. xoxo

Hoshi said...

Good one! I will have a fun with this puzzle!

i beati said...

i reply on the emails sometimes do you get them I needed the magnifiying glas by the way

Amy & the house of cats said...

This is going to be fun - I have to wait to print it but I am excited to see what it says!!

Puglette said...

awesome! i love word search puzzles. i play them online everyday. what fun!
hugs,
puglette
:o)

ps- you're welcome. and thank you too!!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Oh, mom loves word searches...thank yoo fur da lovely message Daisy and fur being our friend (dat's a weerd spelling, must be a bein thing).

Joanne Olivieri said...

I love these puzzles Daisy thanks for giving us a game to play :)

A.Marie said...

Ohhhh...that was a hard puzzle but I finally got it.

I am being lazy today, though, so Mom had to help me finish it. I am too cold to do much; I want to just sit by the register vent!

Cody

Bobby & Theresa111 said...

Bobby will help me find the words. We love puzzles! Thanks Daisy.

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

That was fun, and a very nice message Daisy!

brokenteepee said...

You are a very special cat Daisy. I am very honored to be your friend!

Brian's Home Blog said...

Oh I did pretty good...but didn't get all of them...darn.

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Your welcome...and thanks right back!!!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

We were excited to read that your Daddy got another job! That is great!

The Woman quite liked the Prius but it was out of her price range... she does not make a whole lot of money as an acupuncturist.

Shaggy and Scout said...

Great puzzle! You must have worked hard on it!

M Dawson said...

Thank you ever so much I like that I can print this off and do it when I go out! Well done with a fun idea!!

Anonymous said...

That was fun, Daisy!

Pee Ess: There are some crabs down on our beach that are in need of some of Harley's hats!

arbed and edgar said...

Great puzzle, Daisy! You and Harley are great friends to lots of humans and animals.

Buggys said...

My Buggy girl loves puzzles. I'm going to show her how this one works as she is just beginning to read.

loki said...

Daisy, that was so fun and Nanny is learning English at the same time.

Anonymous said...

Daisy, you mentioned Skeezix, he's gonna be so thrilled!

Rosemary B❤️ said...

This is a good puzzle. I will get Blizzie to help me with it because I cannot hold a pencil

bonks

SophieKitty said...

I love your puzzles, Daisy. That was fun.

Adan and Lego and Michico said...

I love the word search,
always my favorite~!

Sweet Purrfections said...

That was lots of fun!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

We are going to have fun solving this puzzle.

Your Daily Cute said...

Oh, a puzzle! How fun! I'm going to wait until tomorrow at work and print it out and do it there (shh... don't tell my boss!). :)

Tell your mommy that I sent you both an email, please!

Lorenza said...

I liked the puzzle too, Daisy!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Rosie & Cheeto said...

Awww, we luv yoo daisy and Harley!!!!

Unknown said...

I love this post! It is a lot of fun answering the search puzzle! I love to play bingo especially online bingo at http://www.bingohouse.com/! I think this site is the best!

lovcats said...

I love the first pic! :) very cut

Related Posts with Thumbnails