Sunday, January 10, 2010

Sunday Comics with Daisy!





Share/Bookmark

79 Notes for Daisy:

Teddy Westlife said...

Harley, even though I am not sure why you want the lizards to come out, it is very sweet of you to knit some hats for them. You have a good heart.

Anonymous said...

Harley, I heard on Facebook that the lizards were so cold they were falling out of the trees! I bet your hats helped keep them at just the right nomming temperature!

I love the pink one!

PussDaddy said...

Harley you are a talented guy!

PussDaddy

Poppy Q said...

Those are lucky lizards living at your house. We hope they stay toasty warm.

Speedcat Hollydale said...

I would like to have one of the blue hats ... can non-lizards where them?

Karen & Gerard Zemek said...

Thanks for the laugh today--Harley is so cute and thoughtful! Love your comics!

Alexi said...

Good job, Harley! At least you didn't put the bitty on them!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

That is very sweet and considerate of you, Harley!

Cat with a Garden said...

It worked! Oh Harley, that was very clever!

Marg said...

Harley that is so wonderful that you made those hats for the lizards. You are just so talented. Love your expression when you said you missed the lizards. Have you ever caught a lizard??

Unknown said...

Thoughtful and talented :). Stay warm guys!!

i beati said...

one of my favs of the year. You guys surely make my sunday .Meanwhile Pinky is trying to crawl into my flannel pajamas..4 more days ???

Ann said...

Harley I'm so impressed by your talents. Maybe you could teach me how to knit :)

lovcats said...

=) lol i love see your blog, it's very funny!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

You are a good boy Harley. Those lizards must be very grateful to you.

Anonymous said...

Harley, you're so sweet! I'm sure those lizards will appreciate hats. Have you thought of opening your own knitting shop? We're Not Allowed to touch yarn because jane puts the bitey on it and chews it in two.

Milo and Alfie said...

Awwwwwwwww ~ Harley is so thoughtful!

SeaThreePeeO said...

MOL! We love the lizards' hats!

Donna said...

Awww, dat is so sweet! :)

Sweet Purrfections said...

Harley, I think you are much smarter than you let on.

Parker said...

Harley, that was so nice of you - and the colors go well with their skin!

Angel Simba said...

I hear it is much colder than usual in Florida, so I am not surprised the lizards were hiding. Good of you to learn to knit for them!

The Florida Furkids said...

We think it's so cold that you and Daisy should be wearing those hats. Hey...can you knit some for us too?

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

JD at I Do Things said...

Well, Harley, I think you proved that you are no "Dummy"!

Those are some nice hats! I could use one myself.

The Island Cats said...

Hahaha! Maybe thosehats will stop the lizards from falling out of the trees!!

Surfie said...

Boy Harley, you sure are talented!

Kate (Pablo's mum) said...

Anything's worth a try to get lizards to come out and play!

Split Rock Ranch said...

Wow, Harley, you made some awesome hats for those lizards!

fez said...

I wish my cats know how to knit too...

Quilts and Cats said...

This is one of the best yet! I look forward to your posts every Sunday. Who knew Harley had such talents!!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

harley that's wonderful. will you make me one too???

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

One Cats Nip said...

YAY!!!! Harley accomplished somethign! Now he can watch those lil lizards outside!

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Harley you are not only thoughtful you are very talented. Maybe you should knit a hat for Daisy.

We has a lot of lizards hanging out in our greenhouse. It is sorta warm in there. ~AFSS

Cactus Jack Splash said...

Harley that was so nice of you

Anonymous said...

You're sneaky, Harley... I know what you're up to...

Cory said...

That was very generous of you Harley...I think...

BumbleVee said...

hahahahhah .... this one made me laff right out loud! Way to go Harley......

Dma said...

hey harley i'm freezing up here in minnesota. could you knit me a hat? thanks.

Anonymous said...

Harley...you are so sweet!

Anonymous said...

That is funny and cute!

Anonymous said...

Harley, that was very kind-hearted of you to keep the lizards from becoming too cold-blooded.

Guido the Italian Kitty-Big Angel Now said...

Nowza Meowza! Youza gonna be making da mufflers next fur da little critters! Den theyza gonna be ice skating on da furrozen pond in yur FloorEyeDah back yard!

Lorenza said...

Harley!
You are the best!
I am sure the lizards appreciate your help!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

Awesome! That was so nice of you, Harley :)

Raymond and Busby said...

Harley, you are a very good boy! And you crochet very well too. We think you are the Lizard King! (or was that Jim Morrison?)

The Furry Bambinos said...

Harley, you are VERY talented! Daisy, we have heard that it has become very cold for you, by Florida standards. Maybe that's why we never see lizards up here in northeast O-Hi-o.

Padre, Panda Bear, Meerkat, Cookie, and Caramel

Bernadine said...

Harley, I couldn't help but leave a comment as this is my first time to your adorable blog.

I am sure the lizards enjoy your knitting efforts. I was wondering, have you thought of expanding into other arenas as well? I know of many squirrels and rabbits who are freezing outside, as we speak!

Shaggy and Scout said...

We wish we had lizards here. but they'd be in a coma.

brokenteepee said...

Harley is a cat of many talents!

And I thank you Daisy for telling me about the Windows Movie Maker. The publicist is going to find it this afternoon!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Wow, dat Harley is furry talented. Mom sez she beleeves he haf ul-teer-e-or motives...

Ariel said...

Harley is a very good knitter better than my mom :)

Noll's Nip said...

Nifty stocking caps Harley!

Robyn and The (Mostly) Badass Cat said...

Dat wuze nise of Harley to knit hats for the leezards.
Purrrrrrrs,
Sanjee and tha resta tha Hotties

Gemini and Ichiro said...

That was very thoughtful of you Harley to make hats for the lizards so they are not so cold!

VetTech said...

Watch out for falling iguanas! My furkids are all staying under the blankets. But don't worry, it's supposed to warm up next weekend.

The Whiskeratti said...

That is so sweet.

Joanne Olivieri said...

Harley, you missed your calling, you can be a designer and travel the world :)

Sparkle said...

Never mind the lizards - I'm impressed that Harley was knitting! Shows how comfortable he is in his mancatliness.

Two French Bulldogs said...

What a great job. Those little dragons won't be cold now. BOL
Benny & Lily

Rebecca said...

Yes I saw that video that showed the poor lizards that froze and fell out of trees...but they come back to life when they warm up!

Mickey's Musings said...

Harley, you are a pawsome and caring Mancat!! Those lizards will like you lots and lots now :)
Daisy, we loved your Friday outfit!!!
What a Winter Princess you are :)
We see your Mom in your eyes too heehee
Purrs Mickey, Georgia & Tillie

Brian's Home Blog said...

Good thinking Harley!!!

Nanny Goats In Panties said...

OK, they look like Rastafarian lizards, but still, it's the thought that counts and I'm sure the lizards are warm now. So... good on Harley!

The Oceanside Animals said...

You knit a mean tuque, Harley!

Bengal Duo ~ Zulu and Deene said...

I love lizards!!! You are very sweet to make them warm =^_^=

GLOGIRLY said...

HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!

Harley, we love you. You are just so sweet. Sweeter than Glogirly, that's for sure. Gloman had a gecko named Elvis before they got married. Then after he got married, Elvis was suddenly gone.

You do the math.

mew!
Katie
(Glogirly's cat)

Marilyn said...

That's a lot of work... I hope it helps the lizards.

Just Ducky said...

I'll get mum right on to knitting for them too.

Quill and Greyson said...

This plan seems foolproof Harley!

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

Hahahaha, Harly mummy loves your expression while you're knitting, she is cracking up!!

Jans Funny Farm said...

Aw, Harley, you have a soft heart. You're a little strange but you have a soft heart.

Your Daily Cute said...

Harley, that is so nice of you! I can't believe all the frozen lizards I've seen. It's so sad! It's good to know that they usually warm back up and come back to life, though. If only they all had these fancy caps...

Maureen said...

Aw, that is so cute! Well done Harley!

Mrs Sweetwater said...

heyy harley is pretty handy with those tools. are the lizzards dropping from your trees yet ? I bet watching them drop keeps you kitties amused. stay warm my cute kitties

Joey said...

HA HA HA HA HA HA! that one was sure funny, Daisy!

Christine said...

Harley is a much better knitter than I am! Can I commission him to knit me a hat? It's COLD!

CCL Wendy said...

How adorable! Lizards in knitted hats! Not only is Harley very thoughtful, but he's quite talented, too!

Anonymous said...

We understand Harley, when we lived in Miami, Coconut Grove, we cats loved the lizards, it was the highlight of the day to catch one and leave him tailess! Very thoughtful to knit them caps though.

We all have a good chuckle when reading your and Daisy's blog-the Stultz Feline Wrecking Crew.

Loyce the FWC mom said...

Harley and Daisy, I forgot to sign my name on my last comment about the lizards in Coconut Grove.

Related Posts with Thumbnails