Monday, January 25, 2010

Monday Mystery: What Happens Next?

For today's Monday Mystery, let's play the "What Happens Next" game! This is our fancy Lotus cat tree. It is in the upstairs master bedroom.
I like to sit on the tree and look outside and watch the birds and lizards from a high perch. It makes me feel powerful!
But today, Harley is bothering me! He won't stop looking at me! I do not like it when Harley looks at me.
What did I do next?
A. I whapped Harley for looking at me funny.
B. I jumped onto the armoire to get away.
C. I did a daring leap to the floor!
D. Nothing; I just kept looking out the window.

Press the Answer Button to see if you are correct!

Share/Bookmark

78 Notes for Daisy:

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Well, we didn't get it, but we are in total awe of your cat tree. It is the most gorgeous one we have ever sen!

Teddy Westlife said...

And I thought for sure you would have taken a whap at Harley!

Anonymous said...

Fiddlesticks! I did not guess right on my first try, Miss Daisy. I guessed that you jumped onto the armoire because I am a good hider when there are things I do not enjoy and that is what I probably would do. Unless there is a desk to hide under or behind!

I hope you and Harley have a nice day on your Mommy's first day at work. And of course, I hope your Mommy loves her new job. I know they will love your Mommy lots!

The Furry Bambinos said...

Daisy, wow! You are quite an acrobat! We guessed wrong, but it was still fun!

Padre, Panda Bear, Meerkat, Cookie, and Caramel

The Florida Furkids said...

We love your tree too! We guessed it, but we think it's skeery to jump from there!

Good luck to your Mom on her first day at work!

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Parker said...

I was sure there was a whap in Harley's future!

gemmak said...

Wow...you are so daring and brave Daisy!

Forever Foster said...

You are a true circus cat, Miss D. That was very impressive. Your tree is so cool!:)

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

We guessed right because we know what a good jumper you are. That is a splendid cat tree that you have.

Unknown said...

I thought that you would do nothing. But I was wrong. You are a cat of action, Daisy!
Hugz
Anna
(I am still blogging from the public library. Sara sends her love.)

Karen & Gerard Zemek said...

Daisy, you sure are a terrific jumper! That is impressive. I don't understand though why you object to Harley stalking you, he's such a handsome and manly cat! I thought you would give him a whack--that's what my cats do.

Hansel said...

wow that looks like something tesla would do, she's always trying to get away from me! i don't know why though. I'm pretty darn cute and cuddly. -hansel

The Creek Cats said...

Wow, you are super daring! We guessed you jumped on the armoire!

Marg said...

That is a great cat tree. And we guessed wrong. That was a huge jump Daisy. And Mommeh, good luck today with your new job. We know you are going to be great at your new job. And Daisy and Harley, you behave, especially you Harley.

Cindy said...

I thought it was the whap. What a jump!

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

I guessed wrong I went for the wap. I ust love your cat tree..Wow its awesome.. Good luck mum with the new job.. Hugs GJ x

Boy n Beethoven said...

Wow! That is a very long way down to the floor daisy!

'Oven

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

We was wrong we thought for sure some whapping would be involved. ~AFSS

The Meezers or Billy said...

MOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMM HE'S LOOKING AT ME! MAKE HIM STOP!!!!!!!!!!

hee hee

Good luck to your mommeh today!

Lin said...

I would have whapped him. ;)

Cory said...

Oh wow! We were wrong cause I guessed that you whapped Harley. That was an impressive leap!

i beati said...

yes I guessed it . You are so physical and talented!!Leaping tall buildings and Harleys and all. Raining a soft wonderful rain this morning. We kitties love that ..sk

Anonymous said...

Aw, I guessed "amoire" And I just noticed the "Nobody likes Mondys" shirt. Everybody (read Harley) behave while Mommy's at work!

Anonymous said...

I guessed right!!! Woo hoo... That was daring. Wish I could do that.

Dma said...

i guessed whapped harley on the head. you should be honored to have an audience... i'm sure harley is just trying to learn something from his older sister.

Anonymous said...

I didn't even try to guess - cats are so unpredictable LOL and they were all good choices

arbed and edgar said...

Yay, we got it right!

Raymond and Busby said...

We guessed right! Mostly because we do the same thing to each other. Now we are kind of wondering what Harley did next, since it looks like he is in pouncing position when you make your leap. xoxo

ps-hope you two are behaving yourselves today with no adult supervision!

Anonymous said...

WOWS!!! You're a super jumper! We guessed wrong, thought you were going to the armoire. And we TOTALLY dig your perch!!!

Joanne Olivieri said...

Daisy, you little daredevil you. I think Harley was looking at you to see what you'd do next too :D

One Cats Nip said...

Sweet! I got it right!!!!

Unknown said...

All of the Liedel's think this is the MOST awesomecat tree ever created on earth!!!!!!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Wow! That as a daring leap! I'm impressed. We guessed that you ignored him and kept looking out the window but we were wrong. Good luck to your Momma back at work today.

Shaggy and Scout said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shaggy and Scout said...

WOW!
We should have guessed that because of your circus experience.

Meghann said...

What a great leap and a gorgeous cat tree!!

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

We figured you whapped Harley.....but we are glad you just walked away instead.

Noll's Nip said...

You have the moves and grace of a leopard!

brokenteepee said...

I guessed that you whapped Harley. But you are nicer than that I guess.

Your tree is beautiful!

Maureen said...

Aw rats, I was wrong! I thought you jumped on the armoire.

But what a beauiful tree! I have never, ever seen one like this! Wowzers!

Cat Street Boyz said...

We thought you would walk away...now that we think about that...you had to jump some where, from there! Very impressive jump......bet Harley thought that too...though,...he probably won't admit that (giggle)..(=^Y^=)

The Fitness Diva said...

As feisty as you are, girl, I'm betting on A!! I think you whapped him! ;)

Mouchois said...

We got it right! We knew that you are a daring little kitty!
I wouldn't DARE jump from somewhere that high. Then again, I couldn't get that high! Haha

Hoshi said...

LOL!!
I got it right!!
Good job, Daisy :)

Sparkle said...

That's an impressive leap, Daisy! I must confess, in our household, somebody would have gotten whapped!

Amy & the house of cats said...

We guessed right - but we think you should have bopped him one too! You are very brave to jump down from so high up!

WATERBABY CHRISTINE said...

I was with the whapper vote too! But your tail is amazing - must be sort of a navigational device?

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

I thought so Daisy, because you are pretty daring :) I love your cat tree, too! Wish I could get one for my kitties :)

The Crew said...

Wow, that's one fancy cat perch!

We were wrong with our answers, 'cause we guessed A or B. We didn't think you'd jump all the way from the top to the floor!!

Ann said...

I guessed wrong. I thought for sure you would have wapped him a good one :)

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

That was a very daring move. Be careful doing that!

Cheri Linehan said...

Wow Dasiy! Great Jump! You are brave!

Anonymous said...

That's the most beautiful cat tree I've ever seen! I didn't get the correct answer though because when Alice is looking at me I have to whapp her...sometimes I know she's in the other room thinking about looking at me and I go whapp her. I guess you must be nicer than I am. *sigh*

Anonymous said...

Aw, we guessed "B" so we're wrong again! Please wish your Mommeh good luck with her new job, and don't worry about commenting on our blog. We know that you and Harley are our furriends:)

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

We thought you would leap away. You are not a fighter and would never whap Harley, would you?
--JB

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Oh, we thawt fur sure yoo would whap him. Dat's what happens here. No wonder Harley is always looking at yoo, he's in awe of yoor abilities.

Luzinha said...

wow! how athletic, dear!

have a great day you all!

VetTech said...

That is the nicest cat condo EVER! Have you sen a lot of lizards? I haven't seen more than a couple since that last cold snap. I haven't seen one iguana since then either...

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

We picked b...

OMC that is such a great tree!

Irene said...

Loving that cat tree!! I guessed wrong,but what an impressive leap, Daisy!

Unknown said...

We thought for sure you would whap Harley, because that is what Anica does. We LOVE your cat tree! And, good luck on the new job to your mom. Harley, it will be an adjustment when she is gone, but you can have fun, fun, fun, too. If you need hints, just let us know. We can tell you all about how to get into trouble, er have fun!

--Trevor, Loki, and Anica

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

Your fancy lotus tree is really beautiful! That was an amazing leap you made.

Jen said...

Daisy is just like my daughter. I hear "He's looking at me. Mom tell him to stop looking at me!" all day long.

Donna said...

I like to jump from the floor to the bed or the couch. Wheeee! Fun.

Mickey's Musings said...

Yup, we figured you would jump off!! Harley is a pretty big Mancat and you are small and dainty :)
Besides, we think you are a lover,not a fighter :)
Purrs Mickey, Georgia Tillie

Quill and Greyson said...

I should have known you would be daring Daisy!

The Island Cats said...

Yay! We got it right! It looked like you were flying, Daisy!!

SophieKitty said...

Aw man! I thought for sure you were going to whap him.

Hope your mommeh's first day at the job went well.

Lorenza said...

I thought A! Haaa!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Awww I picked B.
I would have jumped up and then I would be big.
I like to jump down too though.
Great leap!

bonks

Puglette said...

yay! i guessed the right answer! that is because i know you are a daring kitty that likes to fly!
i hope you two were good today, did your mommeh leave you a list of chores?
hugs,
puglette
:o)

Nanny Goats In Panties said...

Aw, I would have whapped Harley for looking at me.

Also? Wow what a beautiful cat tree. I've only ever seen ones completely covered in carpet.

Sweet Purrfections said...

I guessed it! You are one brave kitty!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

What a fine nice flying!!

Karen Jo said...

You have an awesome cat tree. I guessed that you would just ignore him and keep looking out the window. That was an amazing jump.

The Oceanside Animals said...

But you whapped him later, right?

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Ooh, we thought ya went for the armoire! The floor is far down...

Teri and her Stylish Adventure Cats said...

Oooh, you have a Lotus?? You are such spoiled kitties. Our mewmie said we should be happy with our one Hepper Pod (which we got cuz we told her about yours)...but a cat can dream, can't they?

Related Posts with Thumbnails