Saturday, January 23, 2010

Photo Hunters: Balanced

The Photo Hunters theme this week is: balanced.
I think you will agree that I have excellent balance!
It makes my Mommeh nervous when I go up here.
I do not know why.

Share/Bookmark

67 Notes for Daisy:

Lisa + current cat said...

Daisy your balancing technique is very impressive.

Unknown said...

One thing I've learned about you guys from my sweet Seymour and Coco...is that you always manage to land on your feet.

Way to go Miss Daisy :o

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

You are a good balancer Daisy. It looks like you are higher than when I climb my tree.
Flynn

Sparkle said...

OMC, Daisy, you have a balance beam at your house! My Photo Hunt this week is all about the balance beam at my old house! Ours wasn't as cool as yours, though. My human says she has "balance beam" envy.

Poppy Q said...

Miss D, I would be a scaity cat being up so high. I like my paws on the floor.

SeaThreePeeO said...

Wow that is pretty high! We think that would make our mum nervous too.

Rebecca said...

Wow, that's some balancing act, Daisy!

Milo and Alfie said...

Wow! Yoo have excellent balance!

Hootin Anni said...

Looks like a circus act!!! Awesome

Mine's HERE

Come visit if you have time.

Lisa said...

A wonderful balancing act indeed!! Enjoy your weekend.

Whitey said...

Daisy, do you fly through the air with the greatest of cheez?

i beati said...

you are a vison descending that stair case - eat your heart out Scarlet O Hara !!!

Sweet Purrfections said...

Wow! You have excellent balance. I can see why your mom would be nervous.

Pandafur said...

Oh Daisy thats teh kewlest cat-toy I evur saw, I can haz twity bannisturrs too?

Angel said...

Aaahh! Careful Daisy. You're gonna give me a heart attack!

Parker said...

You are far more graceful than Rudy is today...

Marg said...

Daisy you are making me nervous but I know you will be all right. At least you are being smart about it and crouching down. Great balance Daisy. Can Harley do that?? I am sure he would like to try. Good job.

Dma said...

very impressive balance. but i'm with your mom on this one.... all it takes is one unexpected move from a clunky brother and a lapse of attention on your part and then.... kabooom.

Joanne Olivieri said...

You are quite the acrobat Daisy. I'm very impressed with your balancing act :)

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

Daisy I am very impressed but my mum would be nervous too.. Hugs GJ xx

Kim, USA said...

OMG this is really cute. That's a real balance right there lol!

PhotoHunt:Balanced

Liss said...

YOu are such a good balancing act.

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

OMC! You are really good! Be careful not to slip. It's a long way down!

Forever Foster said...

You are a very skillful ladycat, Daisy.

Mrs. Mecomber said...

Oh Daisy, it makes me nervous, too! Don't be up there too long!

Meghann said...

Wow! All you need is some theme music and you could be a spy cat on a secret mission :)

The Florida Furkids said...

Be careful! That would scare our Mom too!!

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

The Mom says you make her nervous too. We say you have purrfect balance so why are the Mom beans freaking out? ~AFSS

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

You do have wonderful balance Daisy! But, it make me nervous to see you up there, too :)

A. @ A Changing Life said...

I can't possibly imagine why your Mom would be worried, you being the most beautifully balanced of all cats!

The Island Cats said...

We're impressed with your balancing skills, Daisy...mom not so much...she says you make her nervous too!

Buggys said...

You better be careful up there!

RJ Flamingo said...

Hahahahaha! Mommies (and Daddies) get nervous a lot! Lately, Sly likes to get up on Daddy's shoulder & then climb up to balance on top of a door!

You're very graceful & well-balanced, Daisy!

Anonymous said...

Your Mommy loves you so much, I'll bet she picked out that staircase (and the whole house) just for your enjoyment!

Anonymous said...

Oh do be careful!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

She should not be nervous as it is clear that you have excellent balance!

One Cats Nip said...

Please be careful daisy

Raymond and Busby said...

Daisy we think good balance runs in your family. We have seen the photos of Harley up on the bed frame too! Great take on the photo hunt theme today. xoxo

Cory said...

I'm a little nervous watching you Daisy. My balance is not that good. Are you entering the balance beam competitionin the kitty Olympics 2012?

Samantha & Mom said...

Wowie!!! You are a great BALANCED cat Daisy!! It looks like loads of fun, too! We wish we had some stairs to climb!!
Your TX furiends,
Sam, Clem & Mav

Anonymous said...

We can see why your Mom is nervous -- that is way up there! Be careful!

Cat with a Garden said...

You have excellent balance, Daisy! Our mom says she got sweaty palms just from watching you too. Moms!
Thank you for the healing purrs. And many many concats to your mommy on starting a job next week. We want to have them all for ourselves, but we find it's good for them to get out and about a bit too. Your posts are such high quality, we would understand if she couldn't post every day, but maybe, let's say, every second day. But less than that and she'll get the bitey! ; )
Many purrs, Siena Snowfox

Jen said...

Daisy, I am nervous just looking at the photos, I can certainly understand why your momma might be a little nervous.

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Great balance and very beautiful bannister!

Hoshi said...

Cirque du Soleil kitty!

brokenteepee said...

Aaah, Stinky the Farm cat does that on the fence rails...

You look like a tightrope walker...

Meowers from Missouri said...

WOW! your circus background is really showing in your furry impressive balancing act, daisy !

(but our mom sez you gif her the whim-whams!)

Clara said...

Daisy, you look so comfortable up there. My PH is about my grandchildren balancing. But not so high as you.

Puglette said...

oh my, i can understand why that makes your mommeh nervous!! i would be nervous too!! your mommeh has a beautiful staircase!
hugs,
puglette
:o)

Isis said...

Oh boy daisy you better be careful!

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

You are a very good balancer. Your circus cat training has really paid off.

Lorenza said...

My mom would be very nervous too!
Thankfully you are pretty well balanced!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Misha said...

You has excellent everything, Daisy!

Two French Bulldogs said...

whoa whoa B careful. We would get in trouble if we did that
Benny & Lily

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

I think you are the balance Queen! I am with your mom, this does make me nervous when I see you doing this, even though I know you are the best!

I wanted to thank you for stopping by and celebrating my first birthday with me last week. I am sorry that I am last in visiting but I have my mom to blame for that. If I fire her then I have no one to work for me so I am stuck. I hope you had a fun time.

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello daisy its dennis the vizsla dog hay i dont no wot yore mama is wurreed abowt tel her not to be a skware!!! ok bye

BeadedTail said...

That makes my mommy nervous too Daisy! That's the reason she'll never look at houses that have open stairways to the 2nd floor. She's a spoilsport. She says at least when Harley balances on the bed thingys, he can fall on the mattress. Yeah, she's not much of an adventurer!

Noll's Nip said...

Daisy, you wow and amaze me!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Daisy, you have excellent balance

Cheyenne -Millie said...

Daisy!! You are good at that! But aren't you scared just a bit?

Isolated Existence. said...

OMG, that's pretty high! Great balance though. Enjoy the rest of the weekend :-)

Quill and Greyson said...

Mom says she sees why your Mom gets nervous... looks fine to me.

Scott Law said...

Whoa - you guys are good. Since you're mom and pop are gone all day now you could start a circus act. I always enjoy getting around and seeing the different views of this weeks theme. Yours is cool!
Drop by and check mine here.

Donna said...

Be carefoo! Plz to wear helmet and parashoot!

Maureen said...

YIKES Daisy! I would be freaking out!!!! Be Careful!!

JD at I Do Things said...

I think I know why.

Brrr. It makes nervous just looking at the pictures.

Be careful, Daisy!

Nikita Cat said...

Your Humans thinks this is dangerous?

They should come down to the beach in Long Beach, and see the amazing Mountain Cats!

Well, OK, it's just a bluff, but it's high,, & it's bushes are where a Feral Colony lives.

Daddy has some amazing pictures I will share, but the one he missed was one showing a Cat quickly climbing all the way up this rocky wall!

Related Posts with Thumbnails