Friday, February 5, 2010

Fashion Friday: My Pretty Blue Coat

I got a pretty new winter coat! And it is a very beautiful royal blue color. I looked through my entire wardrobe for a scarf or cap to go with my new coat, and I could not find anything! I guess I do not have many blue clothings. Except my sailor cap, and I do not think that would be a good choice.
Mommeh, do I have to show the side of the coat? It is not my best angle. Okay, I will show you. But I am not happy about it.
I prefer full frontal shots, like this. Much betterer, right?
The best thing about my new coat, is it does not restrict my movement. See? I can move my paw all around. I guess on account of it is a short-sleeved coat.
Have a happy weekend, everybuddy, and we will see you again on Monday!
Share/Bookmark

94 Notes for Daisy:

Mo and The Purries said...

Oh Daisy, that post made me smile.
You will always be the premiere Friday Fashion model!
Hope you & Harley and your mum have a wonderful weekend!

Unknown said...

Daisy this is a great color on you. You look stunning in your new coat.

Teddy Westlife said...

It is a VERY stylish coat Daisy. Have a good weekend!

Poppy Q said...

A very pretty coat Miss D.

Have a good weekend, we hope your mom gets to relax after her first week with you and the boys.

Anonymous said...

Daisy Darling, the perfect accessory for that lovely Royal Blue coat is YOU.

I do think a real gold plastic tiara with real plastic diamonds and precious gems would also look amazing! I have several tiaras myself and they are often just the thing to make a gal feel festive!

PS. Gracie was not able to do a Fashion Friday today because I was too busy making them a screened patio this week. She's been pouting a bit, until I let her and Grayson out onto the patio yesterday afternoon! Then she forgave me! :0)

Puglette said...

what a lovely coat, daisy! i think pink would accent that blue very well. maybe one of your pink scarves would be nice to wear with your blue coat.
hugs,
puglette
:o)

Anonymous said...

Daisy, that's a beautiful new coat! We think you need a new hat to go with it, maybe with a plummy feather to wave around as you move your head? You should go shopping this weekend.

Luzinha said...

I love blue! it's a beautiful color! royal blue is very chic, darling! you're look great!

did you see Jimmy? it's a hot time here in Brazil and, even so, he sleeps "like a baby"... hahahahaha!

have a great day, dear! kisses for you all!

Kathy said...

Daisy, you look beautiful in your luxurious new coat. Stunning! I love your little "angry" face when mommeh made you do a side shot. But we know you're not one of those "difficult" models. You love your mommeh and you will do anything to get THE shot.

Have a happy weekend and see you on the flipside!

Parker said...

oooooOOOOOO
and
aaaaaAAAAAAHHHH!

Unknown said...

How cute you are today Daisy!

Sweet Purrfections said...

Daisy, you look great in your blue coat. That's one of my mom's favorite colors.

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

That is such a gorgeous coat, Daisy! And the colour suits you very well.

Anonymous said...

That is a terrific color on you, Daisy! Just wondering, why are there no Snuggies for cats?

Marg said...

Daisy that is one gorgeous coat. It looks so warm and soft and fuzzy. And you are a wonderful model, even the side view. Hope you and Harley and Mommeh all have a terrific week end.

The Island Cats said...

Daisy, that coat looks lovely on you! That blue color definitely suits you!

Forever Foster said...

What a lovely coat. Our mum calls coats like that a statement piece!

gemmak said...

You look so elegant in that coat Daisy :o) Happy weekend to you and your Mommeh, see you on Monday :)

Anne said...

You look beautiful in your blue coat. I wish I could convince my older daughter to wear a beautiful coat like yours.

Cindy said...

Lovely coat. Royal blue suits you.
cindy

The Meezers or Billy said...

oh Daisy, that's a GORGEOUS coat! a pink scarf would go really well with it!

The Creek Cats said...

Gorgeous!!!

Tommy and Teaghan said...

Dat looks like a nice coat to go owt an show off wif. Dat is mom's favrit color too. We loves it.

The Florida Furkids said...

That coat is beautiful! We love that color on you.

Tamir wanted to thank you for stopping by on his birthday. You helped make his day extra special!

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

You look lovely in royal blue. ~AFSS

PS: Mommy is laughing about the horsies under the hood of the car.

cheryl said...

you looks furry regal, daisy!

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Daisy, you bloo coat is pretty. You look very nice init, and you shouldnot be ashamed of side views of your calico kitty shape. You look very good.

Mom thinks I need a little coat to wear because it has been so cold here. I need a hat too.

I hope you and Harley have a headbonking week-end

Dma said...

my fashion motto is 'everything looks better with a sailor hat.'

i beati said...

The coat is you but may I borrow it - royal blue our school colors Go Blue Streaks !!

Anonymous said...

Daisy your coat is so stylish...very Mary Tyler Moore! Have a great weekend with Mommeh!

Lin said...

I like the front view too--it's better for your figure.

Janet said...

It's so elegant, Daisy! You could be ready for anything in this beautiful coat!

The Oceanside Animals said...

That looks like what we used to call a snorkel coat back in New York!

Shaggy and Scout said...

Time to shop for accessories!!!!!

We love pic #3 with your tail curled.

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

That is a lovely blue coat! Have a good weekend

Anonymous said...

Electric Blue is a PURRfect color for you! Love the new coat, and mom's going shopping this weekend, and should she come across something in that color...We hope you and your handsome brudder have a GRRR-8 weekend!

Anonymous said...

With the cold weathr you've been having a new winter coat seems just right

Meadow said...

That is a very cute coat there Daisy. Be glad you do not live a bit further north or you may need it this weekend!!! Brrrr

Angel Simba said...

Tres chic, Daisy!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

enjoy your weekend in your lovely coat honey pie!!!

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxxooxoxoxoxox

CCL Wendy said...

That certainly is a beautiful new blue coat, Daisy, and I agree with you that the front shot is the best. I think that's because of the gorgeous blue faux fur that frames your lovely face.

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

You look very pretty in royal blue!
--JB

BumbleVee said...

have a fun weekend Daisy.... your coat is a lovely shade of blue.... I once got a tin of biscuits that very same colour....I saved the tin because I love it.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

That is a lovely coat Daisy, and such a pretty blue. The collar looks like it will keep you nice and warm.

Gemini and Ichiro said...

It is a lovely blue and it is very nice. I think you might need it if you are going north at all. It is cold up there!

Milo and Alfie said...

Daisy, yoor new coat is beautiful! Yoo look very elegant in it. Why not get yoor momma to knit yoo a nice matching winter scarf?

Sparkle said...

That IS a pretty awesome coat! And you are SO right, a sailor hat would not have been a good fashion accessory to wear with it.

meowmeowmans said...

That is a beautiful coat, Daisy! It goes so nicely with your furs. You're ready to work that runway, girl!

brokenteepee said...

Daily that is a beautiful coat. I wish I had one like that. Have a great weekend!

Cats in trees said...

Oh my, that is a very fancy coat. And it really looks fabulous on you.

Joanne Olivieri said...

Daisy you are the ultimate fashionista. Your coat is beautiful and fits perfectly. I think you should head off to a red carpet event in Hollywood.

Raymond and Busby said...

Daisy, that is quite the stink eye that you gave your Mom in that side-view photo. We are impressed! xoxo

Mouchois said...

You are always at the height of fashion, dear Daisy! You look pawsitively gorgeous today!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Wow, dat is beyootiful! Mom sez dat yoo can do kontrast colors wif it, like a deep pink skarf and hat. We think yoo look good in anything just cuz YOO is so purrty.

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Daisy, you look gorgeous in that coat!!!! I may have to talk to Meowm about getting me one to go with my eyes!!~~Junior

Meghann said...

Oh Daisy, you are simply the sweetest cat. If you ever need a live in slave, I mean maid, please let me know, I would be happy to cater to your every kitty need ;-)
Hugs,
Meg and Arwen

Ann said...

Very nice coat Daisy and you look good from any angle.

Amy & the house of cats said...

Daisy you look super cute in your new coat! We bet it keeps you nice and warm!

Have a great weekend!

Sónia Mendes said...

Ji Daisy, you look so stylish in your new coat. Love the color.

I have an award for you, come check it out on my blog...

Purrs from Gotchi

GLOGIRLY said...

Daisy you are my fashion hero, my fashion inspiration! Where do you find all these fabulous ensembles?

mew!
your friend and fellow girly-girl,
Katie
(Glogirly's cat)

loki said...

Oh Daisy, you shine like a star shining so bright! Have a great weekend!

Loki

Saffron said...

So glamorous!!!! Tres vogue, dahling.

Donna said...

That coat is very pretty. I like blue! :)

Theresa, Joe and Bobby said...

You know Dahling ... You .. Look ... Marveloousz!

Catline Crew said...

We love that coat. Such a pretty color on you.

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

Daisy, I think the queen has a coat like that but you look even better in your coat and far more regal than any mere queen.

BeadedTail said...

Daisy, that coat is very pretty and you look beautiful in it! Hope you have a great weekend!

Maureen said...

Aw, what a Fashion Diva you ARE!

Have a wonderful relaxing weekend... you all deserve it!

Irishcoda said...

Very pretty and it looks warm too.

Lorenza said...

Wow!
Your new coat is pawesome, Daisy!
You look gorgeous!
Have a great weekend!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Unknown said...

Daisy, I thought pink was your color but you look radiant in this blue.

Very pretty :)

Debbie said...

Very pretty coat but do you really need one in Florida? The out takes earlier this week made me LOL. Hope your Mommeh is enjoying her new job!

Unknown said...

Hi Daisy...and you too Harley :)

Tell your mommie to stop by my blog and read my latest post.

I think it's kind of funny and I hope she does too :-o

It's all about you and Harley...completely fiction, of course :)

Cheyenne -Millie said...

Lovely! Lovely! Your so very pretty!

The Furry Bambinos said...

Mommy loves the color of your coat! It is very attractive on you, Daisy!

Padre, Panda Bear, Meerkat, Cookie, and Caramel

Honey P. Sunshine said...

daisy yoo look furry sheek

Anonymous said...

you look wonderful Daisy!

Unknown said...

Royal blue is a lovely colour on you Daisy! You look stunning!
Great news! We got our modem back from the shop!
So now we are online again. But we are so behind in our blogging!
Hugz & purrs
Anna & Sara Cat

Two French Bulldogs said...

What a beauiful coat
Benny & Lily

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Oh my! Blue is the new PINK! Squee!

But it figures; we just got some pink stuff... Mebbe we should go buy celery green and wait fer it ta catch on next year!

Quill and Greyson said...

You look very pretty in blue.

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

What a beautiful coat! You look very pretty in that color.

Anonymous said...

You're just as beautiful as ever, Daisy!

Your Daily Cute said...

What a plush and fabulous coat, Daisy! Also, from what I can tell, you do not have a bad angle at all.

Split Rock Ranch said...

It is a beautiful coat Daisy. Looks mauvelous on you!

VetTech said...

And once again... you need that coat in South Florida :-)

Cory said...

Daisy that color is stunning! Hope you get to enjoy the Superbowl today!

Kate (Pablo's mum) said...

That is a very stylish coat, Daisy. Classy.

Buggys said...

Lovely coat, looks like it was made specially for you!

Shilgiah the Cat said...

Your new coat is absolutely gorgeous!

No need for a hat...maybe some pretty blue earmuffs in case it gets cold enough where you live in Florida.

Samantha & Mom said...

Hi Daisy & Harley!! We love your pretty blue coat!! We have missed visiting our furiends because our Mom works, too!! We are catching up on all your & Harley's posts that we have missed!! Hope your Weekend was filled with lots of time with your Mom!!
Your TX furiends,

Karen Jo said...

That's a beautiful coat, Daisy. I am glad that it does not restrict your movement.

Skeezix the Cat said...

That is a vary byootiful kote, Daisy, and reely, it duz not make yoo look too fat frum the side. I wood like it if it reveeled more tummy, tho.

XXOO
Skeezy

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

What a lovely blue coat, Daisy! It really looks great on you, and I'm glad it doesn't restrict your movement at all :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails