Monday, February 1, 2010

Monday Mystery: Solve the Riddle!

ZZzzzzzzzzz.......
Oh, hai! I was just taking a little nap. Do you want to solve a riddle today? Okay, here is the riddle:

Sometimes you hold me,
but not in your arms!
Sometimes I'm wagged,
though I have not a tail
I am always wet,
but never do rust
Your buds all hang out here,

even when you're alone
What am I?

Begin thinking... now!
Do you think you know the answer yet? Press the Answer Button to see if you are correct!

Share/Bookmark

71 Notes for Daisy:

gemmak said...

You are so clever Daisy, I never can get your riddles, I always have to press the button! ;)

Mouchois said...

Dang! That one had me stumped for sure!

Poppy Q said...

I got it right today!!!

You have great skills with your tongue Miss D, I bet your nose is always clean.

Smooches
Poppy Q
xxx

Jen said...

HaHaHa, that was a good one girl! :o)

Forever Foster said...

Woohooo! We got it this week!:)

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Daisy, that was absolutely brilliant! We didn't get it but were most impressed!

Christine and FAZ said...

Good one Daisy. FAZ

Teddy Westlife said...

I got it right! First time in weeks.

Kathy said...

Oh, darn. I didn't get it. Boy, Daisy. That's some tongue you got there. You look like you just ate an extra delicious treat!

marg said...

Darn it all, why didn't we think of that. Good riddle. Hope Mommeh has a good week at work and that you Daisy and Harley don't get too lonely.

Karen, author of "My Funny Dad, Harry" said...

That was a good one--I had no idea!

Angel Simba said...

Very good riddle. I guessed wrong! I was thinking of a vase, but I knew it didn't fit in with wagged.

Hansel said...

oh daisy, you always cheer us up on a monday with your riddles! That was a good one- we had no idea!

The Creek Cats said...

Oh that was a good one!

Admiral Hestorb said...

Mama and I thought that was an excellent riddle! We admit that though we thought and thought, we did not solve it correctly. =^_^=

The Florida Furkids said...

We didn't get it right, but it was worth it to see that picture after we pressed the button.

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Cindy said...

Yes, Yes, I finally got one!!!

lovcats said...

Very hard to answer! =P

i beati said...

fancy tongue and what a pretty thinking face too. I could look at you all day !! sandy

Milo and Alfie said...

We didn't get the answer to this ridle ~ it was hard! So we pressed the button!

One Cats Nip said...

YAY!!! I GOT IT! GOOD ONE!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

WE got it right!

cheryl said...

oh, gosh, daisy--we was ALL stumped, even mom. guess we are thinking-impaired today.

meowmeowmans said...

Yay! I got it right! :)

Thank you for stopping by our blog, and for your nice comment!

The Meezers or Billy said...

we gotted it! we gotted it! YAY!

Donna said...

Wow! That was a tough one. :)

Raymond and Busby said...

Yay! We guessed correctly today Daisy! Hope you and Harley have a fun day today. xoxo

Sparkle said...

That one was easy! Or maybe I just use my tongue a whole lot - grooming is important, you know!

Anonymous said...

HA - I got that one! Stay out of trouble while Mommeh is at work

Team Tabby said...

We gots it today! Your tongue picture is awesome, Daisy.

Mindy, Moe, Bon Bon, Cookie & Mike

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

WE are not sure and the button did not work. We are truly stumped!
--JB

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

We got it! We got it! It was the buds that clinched it for us.

Gemini and Ichiro said...

YEAH!!! We got it!!! YEAH!!!

Anonymous said...

I got it, and I was hoping there would be a cool photo. And of course there was!!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

good one! you got me that time cutie pie!

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

OLLIE MCKAY'S ~ A Chic Boutique said...

Yeah ~ I was right - that was toooooooo cute!!

Puglette said...

that was a toughie! even after seeing the answer i had to reread the riddle to understand. i think i need a nap!
hugs,
puglette
:o)

Anonymous said...

Wow, I'm so impressed with myself. I actually got it! Please tell mommie that I hope she's enjoying her job and congrats on acing her test...

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

That's a good one Daisy!!!!!

Asta said...

Daisy
I didn't guess that at all..I feel so tewwibully stoopid, I looove youw pictoowe wif youw tongue!
Hope you get back to youw nap
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Anonymous said...

Hooray! I got it on the 2nd clue! I am feeling a little bit clever since I am still a kitten!

Daisy, your tongue is heart-shaped, which seems to suit you purrfectly!

Maureen said...

Rats! You got me again Daisy!

BumbleVee said...

Oh, boy....that was a tough one! I couldn't think of it at all....finally had to look. ...

Lorenza said...

I got it.... finally!
I hope you are having a great day!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Lisa Kolosey said...

Ha! I was wrong, but I only thought for a few seconds. I just couldn't wait to know! Very clever Daisy girl!
~Lisa Co9T

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Hehe, we gots dat one!

Theresa111 said...

Dear Disy,

I didn't understand the clues. You are very clever!
Love,
Theresa111

Jans Funny Farm said...

Yes, yes, yes, yes, we finally got one right away.

We gave you two an award. Come by any time.

Ann said...

Yeah! I got one of your riddles right.

Shaggy and Scout said...

Another great riddle Daisy!

Amy & the house of cats said...

Yay we got it!! We are very excited about that!!

CCL Wendy said...

Good one! My brain just wasn't up to it today. I think I already used up all my imagination making of LOL-Cats. I just couldn't concentrate.

Well done, yet again!

Monty Q. Kat said...

I got that one!

Rosemary B❤️ said...

I guessed it as soon as you said "buds" haha
headbonks for a happy day

The Crew said...

Some of your riddles are easy and some are hard. This one is hard!!

Lin said...

Aha! That's all you kitties do when we go to work--sleep!

Stephanie said...

Cute!

Mickey's Musings said...

YAY!!!! We got that one,heehee
Daisy, your whiskers are pawsome!!!!!
Purrs Mickey, Georgia Tillie

Anonymous said...

Stumped again! Dang!

Hoshi said...

That was a tough one!!
Nice job, Daisy!!

BeadedTail said...

WOW, both beautiful and smart..we want to be just like you when we grow up.

GLOGIRLY said...

Glogirly cheated. Glogirly cheated.
I knew the answer all along though.

Excellent riddle today, Daisy!
And, MY what a long curly tongue you have!

mew!
Katie
(Glogirly's cat)

Cory said...

I caved early...put my paw on the button! That was hard!

Purrs, Cory

SophieKitty said...

I couldn't even muster up a guess. I clicked the answer button right away! Good riddle, though.

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

YIPPEE! We got it!

Flamincatdesigns said...

The buds did it for me.

*We are wagging our tongues at you*

Quill and Greyson said...

Cute pic of you too!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Wowww....
This is a very wise riddle!!!
I love it!!

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

You are very clever, Daisy! Love all the photos of you :)

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Ooh, that was a good one! We didn't guess it at all.

The best we could think of was the tail piece of wallpaper, but that dint make much sense. MOL!

Jaya said...

I'm not too good at these riddles of yours, but I did get this one... Yay!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails