Friday, June 11, 2010

Always Be Prepared!

Here is a pretty purple top I just got. Notice the pretty buttons and the trim on the sleeves? I was going to wear it with my purple hairs, but I decided it would be too much purple.
The front has glittery flowers! Here, I will move my arm so you can see it better. Glitter = Fancy.
What's that? You say it might RAIN?!? Do not worry! I have a coordinating pink raincoat!
This will keep me nice and dry, and it also looks very stylish with my purple shirt.
It is a little bit hard to hear with the hood up.

Share/Bookmark

85 Notes for Daisy:

Christine said...

I think the pink and purple look beautiful together. Have a nice weekend, and I hope it won't rain too much!

Poppy Q said...

Darling, you look goooooorgeous. Thank you for showing us how to wear fashions, modeling looks real hard.

Poppy Princess

Jemma Chihuahua said...

Daisy, you are always so prepared. That's good!

Sparkle said...

I dunno, Daisy, I think I would rather keep my ears dry than hear well!

i beati said...

quite a fetching outfit Daisy and as always you are the epitome of lovely..By the way Bitty Bopper and Evigny Mimue said Hi and loud purrs..va va voom

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

You're always in fashion my dear.

Anonymous said...

Daisy, I like your outfits better than my own. Probably because it's you in them! I DO love that pink raincoat!

Smoochies to you and Harley!

A few Good Cats said...

We hope you have a bright sunny day today, but you're right to be prepared for anything. And to be prepared while looking good in the process is just that much better.

Keiko said...

Aww you are absolutely a beautiful model, Daisy!
You are so good at coordinating fashions! The pink and purple together is very pretty.
Purrs, Keiko, Kenji & Pricilla

Karen & Gerard Zemek said...

I like your purple outfit, Daisy. It does look pretty fancy! The rain coat is nice too! I reminds of a dog that wore a pink raincoat we saw when we went on our dog walk at the shelter.

Teddy Westlife said...

You are definitely the most stylish cat I know, Daisy!

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woof! Woof! Happy Fashion Friday, Daisy. As always, looking great. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

Anonymous said...

You've got a bigger wardrobe than our mom! MOL~!!! You're ready for whatever weather Mother Nature throws at ya!

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

We enjoy Fashion Friday with you! You look fantastic! Pink & Purple...gotta love it!

ceemee said...

That's a lovely getup, Daisy!

Marg said...

Oh Daisy you look so good. Love the paw up so we can see the glittery flowers and the flowers are just terrific.
Now the pink raincoat is the best with that hoodie. You are the best model ever Daisy.
Hope you have a good week end.

Dma said...

I like the hood up look.

PussDaddy said...

Well if cats could whistle I would.

PussDaddy

Sweet Purrfections said...

You are definitely in high fashion, today!

Pandafur said...

You looks purrfekt, like a flower in that pritty owtfit Daisy, 4 pawz up!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

You are truly a fashion goddess, Daisy!

The Florida Furkids said...

You are such a good source of fashion information! Now we know how to combine style with purpose!! Maybe you could have your own TV show?

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Romeo said...

Beooootiful, Daisy!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

you look adorable daisy honey!

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Hannah and Lucy said...

Daisy you look so cute today in your pink and purple. Hopefully it won't rain so you won't need to put your hood over your ears and not be able to hear all your compliments.

JD at I Do Things said...

Daisy, you have very good fashion sense, not only knowing that there really IS such a thing as too much purple, but also knowing that pink and purple go so well together.

You look adorable!

SeaThreePeeO said...

That is a great shirt and raincoat you have there Daisy!

Anonymous said...

Daisy, you look pretty. I love purple.

CCL Wendy said...

Too bad you can't hear my applause, Daisy! Maybe you could take your hood off, although it looks very cute when it's up.

My kitties don't like it when their hoods cover their ears. For some reason it makes them walk backwards.

You're right that purple and pink are an excellent fashion combination, and you look very pretty in them. Love the new shirt -- especially all the fancy details.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

That is a beautiful top Daisy. We like the embroidery on it.

Ariel said...

Hugs and kisses from me and the niece.You look so cute :)

The Crew said...

Daisy dear, you're so helpful in keeping us girls up to date on the latest fashions. It's raining here today, too, so we may need to borrow your coat.

Tipper & Misty

Forever Foster said...

What a lovely outfit. Our mum has a coat like that! Except dad says it makes her look like a marshmallow. You don't look at all like a marshmallow :)

Winston Wilbur said...

OMC! you are gorgeous as always!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I love your purple top Daisy! I think it is a fantastic color on you! And we all know that pink goes with eveything!

Amy & the house of cats said...

Daisy you look great! We love the glittery flowers! And the coat is so cute - and useful too!

Puglette said...

daisy, your outfit is just lovely. i really like your purple top, i like peasant style tops like that with the embroidery. and you pink rain coat is the perfect accessory. have a great weekend!
hugs,
puglette
:o)

Nomi said...

You are my fashion idol Daisy !

Anonymous said...

How totally delightful!

PacificMelody said...

Oh, Daisy, you look so pretty in pink and purple. I just love you and Harley so much. I wish you could meet my Murphy and Max, who are as handsome as you are beautiful!

Donna said...

I think ur outfit looks real nice. :)

Theresa111 said...

Little Daisy,

You look adorable. We love you and your Fashion Fridays!

Theresa

Katnip Lounge said...

Daisy,
You are on the cutting edge of fashion. Who knew glitter = fancy? We will send Mommy out to get herself some glitter shirts. It might help...

Jacqueline said...

We are always blown away with your beauty, Daisy; what a fabulous model you are, sweetie!...You look gorgeous in your fancy clothes and we love your post!..Happy Friday friends...xo...Calle, Halle, Sukki

Cat Street Boyz said...

We are smiling sweety, you look marvelous! You are quite the little fashion doll, ((HUGGZ)) have a great weekend=^Y^=

Quasi said...

What excellent color sense you have, Daisy! I agree that the purple hairs might be too much. BTW, I took a page from your mommeh's book and shot a video of my friend Andy! You can see it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUGQqN87LNI
I hope you like it, it's a little racy.

Melzie and Apples said...

That looks great on you, Daisy! We like the fancy flowers!

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

You look absolutely wonderful Daisy! Meowm especially loves you in the purple, cause it is her favorite color!

mizztraveller said...

nice coat

Anonymous said...

DaisyCakes, you are stunning as usual! you are one fabulous little ladycat.

Pip said...

You are beautiful Daisy. Let the rain fall!
Thanks for sharing your fashuns with us.

Ikaika said...

Oh, Daisy! You look so pretty in purple! Wearing the purple hair would be gilding the lily ... that's what my mom says, but I have no idea what she means by that. I think it means that sometimes, less is more. Very pretty!

Cats in Trees said...

The hood might need some holes for your ears, but otherwise a perfect combination.

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

THat is a very pretty purple shirt

Shaggy and Scout said...

That shirt is adorable! Very fancy with the sparkles indeed!

We need raincoats here in Minnesota. Very wet & splashy.

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

Very Pretty today Miss Daisy!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Oh wow, dat is a beyootiful blouse Daisy, yoo haf such wunnerful taste. It looks so purrty wif da pink raincoat too.

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Yeah, ya hafta be careful with purples. They are hard ta match proper! A pink raincoat, on the other paw, always matches anny purple...

The Misadventures Of Me said...

Pink and purple are the bean girl and blurps favorite colours too!


Molly
Shadow
Trooder

Morgan in Pittsburgh said...

We think you look just beautiful!
Your pals, Morgan & Maisie

brokenteepee said...

Daisy, YOU could carry off purple hairs and a purple sparkly shirt! But only you.

Noll's Nip said...

Daisy is in da hood ;) and looking good :)

Lorenza said...

I like a lot your new top!
It is beautiful!
And your raincoat too!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

The Island Cats said...

Daisy, you look very stylish today!

Your Daily Cute said...

Stunning, as usual. Such a model!

Meghann said...

I always love to see you dress up Daisy, what a great outfit yet again!

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Daisy, you are always sooooo stylish!

Joanne Olivieri said...

Daisy, you are the most stylish and cutest fashionista around :)

Unknown said...

Pink and purple are definitely your colors. I love the blouse!!

Karen Jo said...

Your new purple top is really spiffy, Daisy, and I love how it goes with your pink raincoat. I have given you and Harley an award.

Herman

Anonymous said...

That's a lovely outfit Daisy! We like the pretty flowers on it. If you come our way today, you'll DEFINATELY need that raincoat!

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

Daisy, yoo are incredibly stylish! We love yoor owtfit!

Hi harley!

rookiecatowner said...

You look so cute in that outfit. MEOW~~~~

meowmeowmans said...

Oh Daisy, you are tres chic! We always love when you show us the latest fashion tips.

Christine and FAZ said...

Elegant as ever Daisy. FAZ

Jans Funny Farm said...

Daisy, you look lovely as ever. How is your mom doing?

The Oceanside Animals said...

That was my Nana's favorite color combination!

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

Daisy, you look beautiful! I love your pretty purple top.

Cheyenne -Millie said...

Does your ears gets in the way of the hood? We thinks you look so pretty! It makes my mom want to get out the sewing machine and sew me an outfit!

I will hiss at her if she does!

Alexi said...

Daisy, you make any outfit look great!!! Headbumpies, purrs, to you, Harley and your beans.

Cat said...

Daisy, if I wasn't SURE you are a cat, I would think you are a horse...a CLOTHES HORSE!! Girl! You have more clothes than my Mom and Dad do and they BOTH love clothes!! But I must say that your clothes are waaaay cooler than their clothes. I especially like the purple top...purple is my FAVOURITE colour!! You look absolutely fab in that purple and pink combo, but I do wonder how you can hear with that hood on...but then again, with the hood up you don't have to listen to stuff you don't want to hear!! Great idea!! Purrs, Lautrec

Tini | Inzone Internet said...

You look good, Daisy! Pink and Purple go well together. Nice clothes!

Admiral Hestorb said...

Daisy, you look absolutely stunning! I think your purple hairs may have been alright as you are so stylish-- you can carry them off.
I love how well the hood on the raincoat looks on you.

Maureen said...

Oh Daisy, you are such a great model... I love your look with the hood up. What a cutie!

Sheila Bennett said...

You look adorable with your pink raincoat. Good modeling job with peeking out from under the hood. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails