Friday, July 30, 2010

I Am Wearing a Rainbow!

Look! My Mommeh rigged up a new modeling stand for me! And here I am showing off my colorful rainbow dress. Well, I am not sure if it is a dress or a shirt. I think I will call it a jumper. See the pretty ribbon and crochet part at the top? That is my favorite part.
Even though my jumper has many colors, the accent color is pink. On account of pink goes with every color.
Wearing a rainbow makes me feel happy. Would you like to hold my paw?

Share/Bookmark

84 Notes for Daisy:

Mickey's Musings said...

Daisy, we love your rainbow jumper :)
It is SO happy looking an you look lovely :)
We would like to hold your paw and even kiss your cheek ;)
Purrs Mickey,Georgia & Tillie

Sparkle said...

That is a VERY colorful dress, Daisy! And you are right, pink does go with everything!

Poppy Q said...

Miss Rainbow Daisy, you look very pretty today. Does your mom have new lighting at your modeling place too?

Have a nice weekend with your family.

Anonymous said...

I just love that dress/shirt/jumper, Daisy! I'd get one for myself but I doubt I could ever look as cute as you!

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

We'd love to hold your paw, Daisy! You look so summery happy!

A few Good Cats said...

You look so appealing in that last photo, Daisy! Of course we would hold your hand.

The Island Cats said...

You wear your rainbow well, Daisy!

Teddy Westlife said...

I would like to hold your paw Daisy! I hold my paw out to you.

Bella and Ollie said...

You look beautiful!
Seeing you in rainbow colours makes me happy :) thank you.
Have a great weekend!

Love, Bella & Ollie.

SeaThreePeeO said...

Daisy, you look resplendent in your rainbow jumper.

Marg said...

Daisy you certainly are modeling well these days. Those are gorgeous pictures.We certainly do want to hold our paw. That is very nice of you to offer it to us.
Have a great week end.

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

Paw bump! You look adorable in your rainbow jumper, Daisy! The pink ribbon collar is my favorite part, too. I'd love to hold your paw :)

Lin said...

I love when your photos show off your curly eyebrows and whiskers, Daisy. Such a great model you are!

Sarge Charlie said...

Miss Daisy is as beautiful as a rainbow

ZOOLATRY said...

It's purrty, so very, very purrty...
Why, my goodness gracious... it's
every bit as purrty as you are!

jenianddean said...

Daisy, that is a beautiful jumper! And how cool that you have your own modeling stand now.
--Jasper

Your Daily Cute said...

Beautiful as usual, Miss Daisy. You look fabulous in every color!

Can you imagine if you were wearing a DOUBLE RAINBOW?!?

The Florida Furkids said...

You look stunning in that rainbow jumper. We have the same question as Poppy - is your Mom using special lighting or did she find a new space with natural lighting? Those photos are pawsome.

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Anonymous said...

You rainbow jumper is furry beautiful and you wear it well, sisfur! Mom says she would like to hold your paw, your head, your body, well, ALL of you!

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woof! Woof! Very Nice. Happy Friday n Weekend to you daisy. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

Anonymous said...

Definitely want to hod your paw...looking good there, Daisy!

Dma said...

very impressive modeling place. it brings out the rainbow in you.

Hannah and Lucy said...

Does your mom say "lights, camera action" when she's ready to start your fashion show?
We think that dress/sweater is very cute and we know Skeezix will love the colour - did you buy it with him in mind.

Ariel said...

You look very pretty in your rainbow jumper.

Jacqueline said...

We love your pretty jumper, gorgeous Daisy; and we especially love that it makes you happy, sweet girl!...Happy Friday lovely friends...xoxo...Calle, Halle, Sukki

Samantha & Mom said...

Awwwwwww!! What a beautiful rainbow dress Daisy? It looks wonderful on you! And yes we would lvve to hold your paw!!
(((((HUGGGGS)))))) from your TX furiends,

Kea said...

Daisy, you are a superb model and we think that jumper is lovely. The colours are purrfect!

Janet said...

Aw, Daisy, you look stunning in your striped jumper! Perfect choice for a Friday!

The Whiskeratti said...

That is a very luffly jumper, Daisy.

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

what a beautiful jumper daisy! it is "you"!!!

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Cat said...

That is a fantastic rainbow dress and yes I would absolutely like to hold your sweet paw :-)

Donna said...

Awww, I shakes paw too. :)

TRIPPER THE PSYKO STRAY CAT said...

OMC OMC OMC THOZE ARE BYOOTIFUL COLORS DAISY AND SEEING THEM ALL TOGETHER AT ONCE KINDA MAKES MY EYES GET ALL BLINKY AND MAKES ME FEEL KINDA KRAZY!!!!!!!!! WOOD YOO LIKE TO JOIN MY HARUM, CUZ BOY YOO LOOK HOT JUST WARING A SHERT WITH NO UNDERPANTS.

J Chase Writer said...

Daisy, I think you look MAH-VELOUS! That wee pink bow I see is especially fetchingk.

Nomi said...

I'll hold your paw anytime Daisy, specially when you are such a colourful girl !

Gemini and Ichiro said...

You look great in your jumper Daisy!

Tammy said...

I love your rainbow jumper! I used to have something quite similar when I was a little girl! :) Rainbows always look happy to me!

JD at I Do Things said...

Yes, I WOULD like to hold your paw!

Daisy, you look absolutely beautiful. This photo session proves that you look good in EVERY color of the rainbow!

Mad Cat said...

Okay, Daisy, this has got to stop. Why do you let your Humans torment you so? Next thing you know they'll be having you wearing a sombrero while they happily click away with their cameras. Be careful... you'll wind up on YouTube in some weird getup yet... maybe even playing the piano or eating spaghetti. Watch your back, Daisy. They're coming and won't stop until they make you ADORABLE! Oh, I surely fear for you. Take care precious girl!

i beati said...

just when I think I've seen the prettiest - along comes another

Shaggy and Scout said...

beautiful, just beautiful Daisy!
An we like your new modeling stand!

Meghann said...

Daisy, you always make my day. Tell your mommeh thanks for blogging about you and Harley, you always make me smile :)
The jumper is adorable...hmm, crochet huh? I like to crochet...I wonder if I could crochet cat clothes?

BumbleVee said...

Your little face looks especially sweet today Daisy....and, I definitely do want to hold your sweet soft paw.....

Puglette said...

daisy, your rainbow is so pretty. and it is so true, pink goes with every color. and yes, i would love to hold paws with you!! we could sit on the sofa and chat while holding paws.
have a great weekend!!
hugs,
puglette
:o)

brokenteepee said...

Daisy! Maybe it is a mod mini dress!
You are very pretty in it no matter what it is

Katnip Lounge said...

Your Rainbow jumper is adorable, Daisy!

Are you available for personal shopper services? We've told you before, our Mommy is a terrible dresser and we think you would smarten up her look...if you can get her out of T-shirts and Jeans, that is.

Rosemary B❤️ said...

your rainbow jumper is really pritty Daisy. I bet you can run very fast in it too!

bonks

meowmeowmans said...

We think your rainbow jumper is pawsome, Daisy! And yes, we WOULD like to hold your paw! :)

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

You make that rainbow jumper even brighter Daisy!!!

Parker said...

I think that jumper rocks!
You look ready for the weekend!
Smoochies to you!

Unknown said...

Daisy, that is a very beautiful rainbow jumper! You are so stylish, I would love to hold your paw.

AFSS said...

Whatever you call it it sure is purrty just like you Miss Daisy. Rainbows make us feel happy so we can only imagine how happy wearing a rainbow dress makes you feel.

Ann said...

It's very pretty and colorful. You look lovely. And I think that you are the pot of gold at the end of that rainbow :)

Sónia Mendes said...

What a beautiful rainbow, Daisy. You're gorgeous as always.

Purrs from Gotchi

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Dat is sooo lovely...hold yoor paw? Um, can we hug yoo instead?

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Daisy, we just wanted to tell you our Momma met at cow kitty at the shelter named Julius who so reminded her of Harley. He didn't really look like Harley, except his eyes were the big golden expressive eyes that Harley has! He had a mustache and she wished she had a camera to take a photo--Harley could have gone as Inspector Clueseau for Halloween! :)

Anonymous said...

That's a beautiful rainbow jumper Daisy! And your new modelling stand is super cool!! Sort of retro cool. Momma was saying something about shag carpeting and mini dresses.......

BeadedTail said...

That is a very pretty rainbow jumper Daisy! We like your new modeling set too - it's very dreamy!

Lorenza said...

Hi, Daisy!
Your rainbow jumper is pawesome!
Happy Weekend!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Keiko said...

Daisy, our Mummy would love to hold your paw!! We would come right over and dance a rainbow dance with you, if we could. It is a very pretty outfit!!!
Purrrs

meemsnyc said...

Oh Daisy, that is such a pretty outfit.

Unknown said...

Oh Daisy, what bright eyes you have! And I would love to hold your paw :)

Sweet Purrfections said...

Daisy, I think you are the best model ever!

Cat Street Boyz said...

Pink does look great on you but then so does ever other color under the rainbow=^Y^=

Christine and FAZ said...

Somewhere over the rainbow, skies are blue, and you're lovely too, little Daisy. FAZ

Dr Tweety of da Fab Five said...

Oh Daisy!!! You iz da catsez pajamuz!
We woold lovez to hold yoor paw & so woold da momee. She wants to (warnin') kissy you!!!
Love,
Dr T
Pess: Delilah sez tanks so much fur your purrz.

gemmak said...

*holds your paw* :)

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Did your mom make that dress?
My favorite too, the pretty ribbon and crochet part at the top.
Cheers!

The Fitness Diva said...

wow! I haven't been here to visit you in a while, and i must say, your modeling talent has increased exponentially! (ask your Mommeh what "exponentially" means... ;)
Well, in simpler words, it means it's gotten even more fierce! I'm too impressed! Have you been taking acting classes?.... because I swear you're showing more depth of emotion in your expressions, girl!
Bravo!

Looks like you guys got a whole new set up with professional lighting and everything! Fabulous!

Keep up the great photos and take care! ;)

Anonymous said...

Daisy, you and your jumper have brought me much joy!!!

Celebrities and fashion said...

I heard with indication to this site from my buddy. He pointed me here and told me I’d find what I need. First thanks to my pal then to you for having those informative articles for visitors.

Cheyenne -Millie said...

The rainbow jumper is lovely against your furs! I would love to hold your cute little paw!

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

Woah!! You look STUNNING my dear, we totally wanna shake your paw (or hold it... or cuddle it...)

Admiral Hestorb said...

Daisy, mommy said she read yours and Harley's blog while she was gone, on her iPod. I had to stay here with a baby sitter! The idea, me, a senior girl! She loved seeing the fashions and you look gorgeous, as always. You should always wear bright colors like your rainbow jumper. Oh, and please tell Harley that his edjakayshunal blogs are just right for us kitties to learn about ourselves. Illustrayshuns too! Mommy said now I can blog and catch up with you since she is here to assist me. What a busy girl you are.

Kimberly Walker said...

Awww Daisy you're looking so pretty. Mr Jingles is purring for you!

The Creek Cats said...

You look so beautiful in your rainbow jumper, Daisy!!

Thanks so much for stopping by and wishing me a Happy Gotcha Day!
♥ Saylor

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Rainbow colors definitely suit you, Daisy!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

We love the rainbow outwear~!
That is very lady look and very fresh!!

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

Daisy, you look beautiful in your cute jumper.

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

That is SO bootiful! Ya look just so pretty wearin it..

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

Daisy, yoo look awesome ~ just like a real rainbow!

Chrystal said...

I absolutely adore Daisy, I have a dog named Daisy and she has been known to wear a pink wig! Your rainbow jumper is so cute and I really enjoy visiting your blog.

Maureen said...

Oh Daisy!That pink really brings out your pink nose!

Theresa111 said...

Little Daisy,

I would love to hold your Paw. Your rainbow dress is so pretty. It is one of my favorites. You are truly a beautiful model.

Love,

Theresa

Related Posts with Thumbnails