Friday, July 23, 2010

My New Stetson Hat!

This is my brand new Stetson! I decided to pair it with my red bandanna and my cowgirl skirt. I think I am ready to be in a rodeo. Yeehaw!
This is my gunslinger look. Do you want to meet me at the OK Corral? Um, it seems that my skirt is riding a little high...
You can also call this a 10-gallon hat. Only on me, I think it is just a 4-ounce hat. On account of I got a little head.
My hat is at what is called a rakish angle.
Even if you are modeling Outdoor clothings, you can still have a glamor shot!
Happy trails to you!
Share/Bookmark

95 Notes for Daisy:

Sparkle said...

Daisy, you did an extra good job modeling your new 4-oz. hat!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

You make a lovely cowgirl Daisy and your 4 oz hat fits you perfectly. If you had a 10 gallon hat you would be trapped under it!

Kea said...

Daisy, you would have fit in perfectly at the Calgary Stampede. Maybe next year you could teleport to Alberta (Canada) and participate! :-)

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

Gorgeous!! Now you just need a horse!

Angel Simba said...

Happy Trails, Daisy. I like the Stetson!

Karen, author of "My Funny Dad, Harry" said...

I love your cowgirl outfit! I used to want to be a cowgirl and had cowboy boots, a cowboy hat, and wore cowboy shirts with fringe on them (I had 3 at one time)!

Ann said...

Daisy you are the cutest cowgirl I've ever seen.

Anonymous said...

Daisy, that's a wonderful outfit! All you need now is a pony. You must be a VERY purrfessional model to wear such a big hat without squirming around.

the teacher's pets said...

You are ready to round up some cattle (or some treats) in that outfit, Daisy! I am proud of you for being such a good model! Love your hat soooo much! You look lovely!

Teddy Westlife said...

You are very glamorous Daisy!

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

Daisy, since we are from TEXAS, we approve of your outfit. You look like a true cowgirl, darlin'!

Sweet Purrfections said...

Yee Haw! You are a purrfect little cow girl kitty!

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

Daisy, yoo look really adorable in that stetson. Yoo really are a sooper-model!

Marg said...

What a great looking cowgirl you are Daisy. That is a terrific outfit and the hat is the best. Although the skirt is just purrfect too. We would be glad to loan you our Donkeys for you to ride around and they are small so that would be just right for you
Have a super day.

The Daily Pip said...

You look super cool, Daisy!

Your pal, Pip

A few Good Cats said...

Dale Evans will always be the Queen of the West, but in that outfit you are the Queen of the East. Lookin' good, podnuh!

Pandafur said...

I LUVS your cowgurl hat you iz looking so sharp!

The Whiskeratti said...

That is such a good look, Daisy. And it's amazing how well you wear a hat, too.

The Creek Cats said...

Daisy, you look fabulous!!!

The Florida Furkids said...

You're looking so cute in your 4 oz hat!

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

i beati said...

that is the look fabulous

Admiral Hestorb said...

Daisy, I think you are ultra adorable and all of those outfits and that 4 oz hat were just the thing! You're right, your skirt is at "flirt level" but the mancats out there are making wolf whistles at the rootin' tootin' beautiful cow girl.

Sarge Charlie said...

well now, howdy mam, you are just the cat's meow.

Nomi said...

How do you manage to look so spectacular Daisy, no matter what you are modelling.

The Meezers or Billy said...

great job Daisy! you look beautiful!

Dma said...

howdy... that's probably my favorite outfit yet...

Hannah and Lucy said...

We reckon the boy cats will love the length of your skirt Daisy. Your 4-oz hat worn at its rakish angle is making the boy cats line up for the chance of a kiss xx

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

oh how cute!!!

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Janet said...

Oh, my goodness, Daisy! I think this is now one of my all-time favorite outfits!

Rosemary B❤️ said...

DAISY!!! you look sooo cute and soooo cool!
You are a great model.
Happy bonkie Friday to you and Harley

meowmeowmans said...

Howdy, Partner! Daisy, we especially like the picture of you wearing your 4-gallon hat at a rakish angle! :)

Thank you for stopping by to offer such kind words about the passing of Minnie and Kiki. We are so lucky to have such wonderful blogging friends like you, Harley and your beans.

Anonymous said...

I like the rakish angle!

Raymond and Busby said...

Yee Ha! You look like Annie Oakley! Have a great weekend friends, we hope the bad weather passes you by.

Liss said...

You city slicker!

Anonymous said...

4oz hat... tee hee!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

You look like a real Texas Cowgirl!

Islandgirl said...

Love that hat Daisy! Where did you get it from?

Islandgirl typing on behalf of Thomasina!

Bonnie Story said...

Daisy, You are the cutest kitty buckaroo ever!! Total Lauren Bacall LOOK in the gunslinger pic... I think that shot is one on my very fave pics of you, and that's stiff competition since you are a top-flight model. The skirt is cute, it's kind of a "mini"! Your hat is divine and it's a good fit! It's a keeper accessory for sure. Cheers Daisy!! Bonnie, Pepper, Sydney Poitier and Weederman XXXOOO

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Daisy you are looking terrific. I bet you are ready for the wild wild west!

Alma said...

Daisy I think this is my favorite outfit you've ever worn! You are so talented & your mommy has such good taste in outfits! :-)

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

Awesome outfit, Daisy! You look great in your 4-ounce hat :D

Jacqueline said...

Daisy, you are a lovely cowgirl; your modeling poses are always pawsome and we love your fashion sense, sweetie!...Happy Friday beautiful girl and handsome Harley...kisses...Calle, Halle, Sukki

Puglette said...

daisy, you are the cutest cowgirl i have ever seen! have a great weekend!
hugs,
puglette
:o)

Lin said...

You look like a "bad guy" in that second photo, Daisy. Good thing it isn't a gun battle!

AFSS said...

Wow Daisy you make a great cowgirl just like Dale Evans.

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

We love all your outfits, Daisy, but this one is extra special! You look fabulous in your new Stetson!

BumbleVee said...

ahhaha.... I love the gunslinger look Daisy. Yep... come for the Stampede next year. You'd fit right in with the western theme....

now I'm off to check Kea... who must be from Canada too.. isn't blogging fun? it can take up hours though...when I really should be digging in my garden dirt today... it's too windy and cool to bother trying to hit golf balls....

Joanne Olivieri said...

Daisy, you are glamorous in these shots. You and Harley need to do a Western photo shoot together :)

Jen said...

Love the hat! Now, you need some cowboy boots to complete the look.

Cat said...

Giddy-up Daisy! What a great outfit for riding the range...

Donna said...

That is a very fun outfit. I like it! :)

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

All your missing is the boots....but we know how you feel about shoes. ;)

You are a purrfect cowgirl!!!

JD at I Do Things said...

If not for your skirt riding a little high, I would say that your gunslinger look was very fierce. But overall, you look very authentic.

Katnip Lounge said...

Daisy, Mommy LOL'ed "on account of I have a little head".

You are so funny, Daisy...and so stylish. We wish our Mommy was as fashion forward as you! And as funny...

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

Daisy you look stunning.. I love your outfit.. Hugs GJ xx

The Crew said...

Happy trails to you too, Daisy dear.

Your fashionable outfit reminds Mom of the new Jessie doll from Toy Story (which our Girl is getting for her purrthday next month)

BeadedTail said...

You are a cute cowgirl Daisy even if your skirt is a little high!

Lisa Kolosey said...

Ding, ding, ding, ding!!!! It's a winner! My new favorite Daisy outfit! The hat totally makes it! I love, love, love it!
~Lisa Co9T

Anonymous said...

Are you trying out to be the new adn improved Miss Kitty on Gunsmoke? Because I think you're a shoe-in, Daisy Darling!

Banana and Cheese said...

Daisy Dude...you make us laugh!!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Sometimes yoo make us wish we wore clothes! Not dat we would wear dem but dey look so good on yoo...

Honey P. Sunshine said...

yipee ki yi yeah, git along little daisy

Black Cat said...

You's the cutest l'il cowgirl in the west Miss Daisy! :)xxx

brokenteepee said...

Daisy, you are modeling Montana clothings!

Shaggy and Scout said...

Wonderful modeling session!

Pip said...

OMC how freekin cute are you?
Those shots are awesome Daisy!!!
You should let your mommy... err photographer have some treats for those shots.
You are a true professional.
Have a great weekend and Ride-Em Cowgirl!

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

OK, Daisy, all three of mine brofurs just dead fainted.
You'd be a grrreat Texas Gal, fur sure.
Love & Purrs,
KC

Meghann said...

Oh Daisy, you're going to make all the boy cats drool in your pretty cowgirl outfit :)

Theresa111 said...

Oh Sweetheart!

You are Indiana Daisy! How cool is that? You look stunning and I am grinning from ear-to-ear!

Love,

Aunt Teesa

The Island Cats said...

All you need now is a 6 shooter, Daisy!!

meemsnyc said...

Oh Daisy, you are a cute cowgirl kitty!

Mickey's Musings said...

Giddy up Daisy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What a pretty cowcatgirl you are :)
We like all your poses ;)


Purrs Mickey,Georgia & Tillie

Quill and Greyson said...

Howdy Pardner!

Deborah said...

OMC! That is a riot! You should ride Lucky!
Have a good weekend!
xxoo
Deborah

Lorenza said...

Cowgirl!
Wow!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Jans Funny Farm said...

You are a cute cowgirl, Daisy!

Maureen said...

Hahaha! Oh Daisy, you have such a wide range of expressions! Love the hat (and the whole outfit!)

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

That looks like the perfect outfit to wear while herding cow cats. Look out, Harley!

Samantha & Mom said...

Wowie Daisy!! You make an excellent Wild West Catgurl!! We just love your Glamor shot, too!!
Howdy from your TX furiends,

Jemma Chihuahua said...

Daisy, you are the first cowgirl kitty we know and you are extra cute in that outfit.

Unknown said...

I showed some of my coworkers you're modeling photos at work.

They love you Daisy!!! I told them you were a great model and a purr-fect friend!!

Cory said...

You are the cutest cowgirl in the world Daisy!

Sharkbytes said...

As a serious cowgirl fan, I have to say that I like this outfit and your modeling very much. Maybe you can have a new career in westerns.

The Oceanside Animals said...

Yippie-kay-yay!

Scrooge said...

You is a very good hat model. I thinks you needs some cowboy boots too!

Cheyenne -Millie said...

We just think you look so adorable dressed in your cowgirl get up!

Bella and Ollie said...

You are so photogenic!
I am loving your outfits, pretty girl :)

Love, Bella.

Morgan the Pirate Gato said...

You look PAWSOME! Did you know that the Stetson Hat Factory was in Danbury, CT? That's why it's still called the Hat City - and we live really close to it!

Anonymous said...

What a PAWesome new hat! We'd like to wrangle you up!

Chrissie said...

Daisy-Face, Your hat's not measured by the size of your head, but of your heart-And yours is 10-gallon PLUS!

Bella and Ollie said...

I love your hat !
It's too bad you missed my hat parade, I'm sure you would have won !
Love from Bella.

Ed the Devon Rex said...

Daisy, you are a lovely girl. I'm Ed the Devon Rex from New Zealand. I wouldn't put up with wearing clothes for my People, but I'm happy to sit for a needle-felted sculpture of myself. You can see the pictures on the link. Do you think it looks like me?

Amusing Bunni said...

Daisy, you are so Adorable.
You should be a mascot for Clint Eastwood in his westerns, you got the scowl down really well in the pic where your skirts too short!

Anonymous said...

Super collection of shots Daisy!!

snowforest said...

Very very cute pics Daisy. Really enjoyed watching them and saved one as the desktop. Much love and hugs to you and Harley.

Related Posts with Thumbnails