Friday, October 15, 2010

Getting Ready for Halloween!

I am getting ready for Halloween. This is just a pre-Halloween outfit; I am saving my REAL Halloween suit for later this month.
Do you see how this shirt has candy corns on the front? I like candy corns, on account of they look like teeths. Well, if you never brush.
I am getting my arm limber for trick or treating. Ding Dong, Daisy here!
Hmmm, no treats yet. I guess I have to wait longer.

Share/Bookmark

71 Notes for Daisy:

Sparkle@sparklecat.com said...

No treats?! Well, I think you deserve a treat, Daisy! Even if it is a little bit early for Halloween.

Poppy Q said...

Miss D, you look super sweet, we would give you all our candy if you came knocking.

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

How could anyone resists giving you treats, Daisy?!

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

We got smoochies... those are great treats!! *SMOOCHIE*

Ann said...

You look wonderful in your pre halloween costume. If you ring my doorbell I'll give you triple treats.

Teddy Westlife said...

It is important to have your bag ready for all those treats!

Pixel said...

You look very pretty. I think you should enter this is Hansels contest...

Karen and Gerard said...

Yes, you have to wait for Halloween for the treats. Good thing you are practicing your door bell ring though. Like your costume!

The Island Cats said...

That's a very cute shirt, Daisy. You should get lots of treats!

i beati said...

That's pretty much you sweet and loving treats- A shout out from Handsome, Pinky and Evie

The Whiskeratti said...

We think you and Harley will get many treats this year!

The Daily Pip said...

You look fabulous (and definitely deserve treats!)

Your pal, Pip

Forever Foster said...

You are super cute in your outfit, Daisy. We would fill your treat bag up if you came knocking here! :)

Admiral Hestorb said...

Daisy sweet darling..I will fill your treat bucket all by myself here. You'll need another one for everyone else's houses. Such a pretty girl and so sweet a pre Halloween costume.

Anonymous said...

Delightful!

Marg said...

Daisy, you are just the best. We loved that Halloween shirt. We love candy corn too.You really have a treat for modeling that shirt but we bet you did get one or two. Take care and have a great weekend.

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

Daisy, you look so cute. Mommy wants to give you treats!

Catsparella said...

Daisy, it's too early to go trick-or-treating!!

The Florida Furkids said...

We think seeing you in your pre-Halloween shirt is a treat for us!

The Florida Furkids and Angel Sniffie

Clarissa said...

Your shirt says "Sweet" on it and that's just what you are Daisy! We love you!

SeaThreePeeO said...

What a great top Daisy.

You should have no trouble getting a ton of treats on Halloween night.

Hannah and Lucy said...

We like your idea of practicing the door bell ringing action.

Dma said...

are you going out dressed up as a black cat? diego-san would be very impressed if you did that.

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woof! Woof! I am too daisy ... my post today is a preview of my new costume. I know for sure you'll get a delish treats.

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

oh you look really cute daisy and i like candy corn too!

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

catladydiary said...

incredibly sweet!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Trick or treat, smell my feet!

Donna said...

That is so cute! I like ur costoom. :)

Katnip Lounge said...

The candy corn teeth cracked our Mommy up!
Daisy, we really like your Halloween suit...if that's the practice outfit we can't wait to see the actual one!!

BeadedTail said...

Oh Daisy, you look absolutely adorable in that candy corn shirt!

The Meezers or Billy said...

you are very very cute!!!

Raymond and Busby said...

You look super cute Daisy! Happy Friday!

Tammy said...

I love this outfit Daisy! I'm a big fan of candy corn - it reminds me of my Grandaddy! :)

Lin said...

Oh, I wish I had cute little trick-or-treaters like you at my door, Daisy. I hate those obnoxious teens who don't dress up. Ugh. I always make them say "trick or treat" and explain what their "costume" is before I give them a piece (only one!) of candy. It's a miracle I don't get egged. ;)

Gemini and Ichiro said...

That is a great outfit. I think Mao will be a bus this year. I can't WAIT!

Shaggy and Scout said...

Our mom's secret vice is candy corn.

brokenteepee said...

I am sure if you smile you will get treats!

Jacqueline said...

Oh, beautiful Daisy, you look so adorable in your Halloween costume; we wish you could come trick or treating at our house!...Looking forward to seeing you and handsome Harley in other outfits=you guys are so stylish!...Happy Friday, sweetie...xoxo...Calle, Halle, Sukki

Your Daily Cute said...

Haaa. Lin is so funny up there!

I wish I got trick-or-treaters like you, too, Daisy. I'd keep a bowl of freeze-dried shrimp treats by the door and pass them out to all the cute kitties who came along.

Happy Meowloween!

Split Rock Ranch said...

You look so cute Daisy! I'll bet you get lots and lots and lots of treats on Halloween!

Two French Bulldogs said...

Oh Daisy you are adorable!
Benny & Lily

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Cute, cute, cute, cute, cute!!!!

Angie, Catladyland said...

You look so festive! I can't wait to see your real costume...I'll bet it is very, very cool!

Kea said...

If this is just your pre-Halloween costume, Daisy, we can't wait to see the real one!

Chrissie said...

Miss Daisy, you're so pretty! I like your outfit and feel sure your pumpkin bucket will soon overflow with treats!

Joanne Olivieri said...

You look so cute in that outfit Daisy. I love candy corn treats too and I'll share some with you.

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

You are going to need a bigger trick or treat bag, Daisy. You will get lots and lots of treats!

We tried voting for Harley every day, but it reads that we've already voted. Maybe it's just one vote per computer?

~ Noah

Nishiko, Xanthe and Mummy said...

As usual Daisy, you look fabulous in that pre-halloween outfit. Mummy and Daddy tried dressing us today but failed miserably. We hope you get your treats soon.

CCL Wendy said...

Don't you look adorable? You always look great no matter what colour you're wearing -- and orange is no different.

I'll bet the kids will go crazy for you when they see you wearing your real costume on Hallowe'en.

GLOGIRLY said...

Hi Daisy!
I hope you get some Halloween Salmon for your tricks and treats.

xoxo
Katie
(Glogirly's Cat)

meowmeowmans said...

What? No treats? How could anyone NOT give you treats with that cute outfit and that adorable face???

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

We would never trick you Daisy, but we would give you lots of treats.

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

We think you got a treat for wearing the shirt!

SophieKitty said...

That was some great modeling, Daisy! You deserve double-time treats.

The Crew said...

Just bring your punkin basket over here, Daisy. Mom will fill it up with treats.

Commander Spitfire said...

No tweats?? That is never nice fur kitties to not get tweats! But yew do look vewy sweet, i sure yew will get some tweats.

Jans Funny Farm said...

You're funny, Daisy. We're sure you'll get lots of treats for Halloween.

Lorenza said...

Daisy!
This... your pre-halloween outfit is pawesome!
Sure the one you will wear is great too!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Puglette said...

daisy, i would buy halloween temptations for you and harley if you rang my doorbell!!
hugs,
puglette
:o)

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Just 2 more weeks ta wait, Daisy! And we cant wait ta see yer REAL costume...

OKcats said...

Miss Daisy, that picture of you looking in your pumpkin and not seeing any treats makes us real sad. But you know what? Our mom LOVES candy corns - but not on account of they look like teeth.

Barbara said...

Daisy, you are such a star! I did try and put a devil costume on my cat Mrs Pod but she had a hissy fit about it...

Christine and FAZ said...

Howdy Pumpkin. FAZ

p.s. the girl human had a boyfriend who used to call her pumpkin as a term of indearment and now I am passing it on to you.

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

You are so beautiful decked out for Halloween. You make the wearing of outfits looks easy. How do you do it? I am thinking I need advise from you. You see the mom came home the other with a really small outfit for Halloween. I don't think she could get it on her foot let alone her whole body. I am thinking it is for me. I have never had on clothes before. Any hints that you could tell me that would make this not too trying for me????? Help!!!!

JD at I Do Things said...

Daisy, I would love to hear my doorbell ring and find you waiting for some treats.

I like candy corns too, but they get stuck in my teeths, so I have to make sure to brush them extra hard.

Mr. Echo said...

Daisy yoo look so kyoot in your cosstoom. I kant wait to see what yoo are gonna ware this yeer!

Gigi said...

Daisy, That is really a cool Halloween costume! Are you sure it's not your REAL one? Cause it's darn near irresistible!

The candy corms are a very nice touch, too--rather fanglike, aren't they?

Tamago said...

I'm looking forward to seeing you in your real Halloween outfit :-)

Kalie said...

I like liver treats.

I go in my bed to find treats.

Sometimes there do be liver treats in my bed.

But sometimes not.

I do not have any shirts to wear for treats. He says no shirts for He's dogs!

Jenn of Many Cabbages said...

Ah, fashionable as always, dear Daisy! May you get many kitty treats in your bag this year.

Maureen said...

Ha! Orange really suits you Daisy! Love your shirt and teenie pumpkin!

Related Posts with Thumbnails