Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Wordless Wednesday: Palm Reader



Share/Bookmark

44 Notes for Daisy:

Poppy Q said...

You are very wise Madam Daisy - can you read our future?

Smoochies

Mr Puddy said...

MOL...What did you read, Daisy ?

one of Fae's humans said...

a very intense look!

but i miss your ears. :'(

Barb said...

Daisy dear, can you read my palm, too?

Alasandra, The Cats and Dogs said...

Oh we accidentally clicked on the line when we shouldn't have. We has words this Wed.

You look very wise Daisy. We bets your predicted a good future. Like one with lots of treats.

Marg said...

So Daisy, what does your Mom's palm say?? I bet it is saying how much she loves you and Harley. By the way, where did your ears go?? Take care.

Lisa Kolosey said...

Hmmmmm...I see lots of treats in your future!

~Lisa Co9T

SeaThreePeeO said...

What does the future hold Daisy?

The Island Cats said...

Haha! Daisy, so what does it say??

Link Bartholomew said...

If I had to guess Daisy's reaction to being a palm reader, I'd say it looks like she'd hoped to find her niche in another profession.

Ivy said...

Hey, Daisy, I'm so curious about my future, can you tell me? LOL

Hugs all the way from Brazil,
Ivy

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

What do you see Daisy? ...
Happy Wednesday!
~ Anna Sue and The Bunch

jenianddean said...

So what was her fortune?
--Jasper

HH and The Boys said...

So.... are you getting great info from that palm? Tell all!!

pawhugs, Max

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

OMC! can yoo tell the future? Wot are we having for tea ~ toona or ham?

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

We would have asked you what you read in the palm, but we won't because your ears have disappeared and you wouldn't hear us.

Cat said...

Oh wise and all seeing Daisy can you tell me my future? :-)

Ariel said...

Lol...What is her future Daisy ?

Dma said...

that's one heckava intense look.

brokenteepee said...

What future do you see, Daisy?

catsynth said...

A "palm hat" :)

Anonymous said...

Look Ma, no ears (I do that to my cats all the time, then I laugh)

ibcmeir said...

OOOh, an interesting "hat" or sorts...must be one of those British Designers...

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Madam Daisy, when can my human get an appointment?

LP said...

A turban hand hat for Madame Daisy! So 2011.Teehee.We see a bright paw reading future for you Daisy, as is evidenced by the wisdom and largess of your eyes!!
the critters in The Cottage

The Meezers or Billy said...

what did her palm say?

Sparkle said...

Daisy, do you see a treat in your future?

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Those are the most hypnotic eyes, Daisy!

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Long life line?

BeadedTail said...

MOL! My what big eyes you have Daisy!

Amber-Mae said...

BOL! Love it!

Admiral Hestorb said...

Daisy..there is NEVER ever EVER a dull moment with you and Harley.

Ann said...

LOL so what's in my future Daisy?

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

You are very intensely studying her palm!

MyFuZZyButtZ said...

So clever! It's a perfect name for this image.

The Crew said...

Oh my goodness! Daisy, can you tell me my future?

Tipper

Cat Street Boyz said...

Oh Madam Daisy....can you read our paws? You have a beauty mark on your eye.......cutie pie=^Y^=
TyGr, "Thank you for sending me Birthday wishes........Mommy keeps picking me up and singing "Happy Birthday" to me=^Y^=

Donna said...

Aww, cute! :)

Shaggy and Scout said...

Karnak the psychic, or whatever it was Johnny Carson did...thats who you look like.

The Florida Furkids said...

Oh great one....what's in our future?

The Florida Furkids and Angel Sniffie

Cara n Crew said...

Cute, yet kinda freakeh :D What are you picking up, Daisy?

Pip, Smidgen, Minnie, and Hollie

Jacqueline said...

You are so silly and fun, beautiful Daisy=great photo!...We enjoyed adorable Harley's flower post too=visiting you guys always makes us smile, sweetie...xoxo...Calle, Halle, Sukki

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

Nooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!

MOL!!!!

Clooney said...

Brilliant idea and photo! Daisy I bet you see LOTS of love from you in your Mommy's future.

Related Posts with Thumbnails