Friday, June 24, 2011

Pastels are Pretty!

I got another pretty ballerina-type suit. This one is in different pastel colors. If you have a pretty color, it becomes even prettier when it is pastel! Did you know that I am a dilute calico cat? Well, sometimes dilute calico is also called "pastel calico"!
Here, I will show you my suit from the side. The pink waistband is very slimming, and the puffy skirt is good for twirling!
I am trying to give you my intense look. Is it working?
Here is a close-up of my bodice so you can see the beautiful sequins and the huge diamond. I think the diamond is at least FIFTY-NINE CARATS! I might need insurance on this fancy suit.
And now I will take a bow for modeling so good.

Share/Bookmark

46 Notes for Daisy:

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

And another fabulous modelling session with a lovely outfit, Daisy!!!

Sparkle said...

Daisy, do you ever dance in your ballerina outfits? I would love to see that on video!

HH and The Boys said...

What a beautiful new outfit you have. You are so good at modeling your new clothes to full advantage.


Have a great day.

pawhugs, Max

The Island Cats said...

Take several bows, Daisy!! You did good...and your new outfit is beautiful!

The Florida Furkids said...

That's a lovely new dress! You're really good at pointing out the super details too!! You deserve that bow!!

The Florida Furkids and Angel Sniffie

The Daily Pip said...

Oh Daisy, you look lovely! If my human sister saw your outfit, i think she might want to borrow it!

Your pal, Pip

Marg said...

That is one gorgeous pastel dress with the skirt to twirl around in. Did you do any twirling?? And the diamond is really something. We think you had better get on the phone and get some insurance pronto. Have a super week end.

Kwee Cats said...

Oh Daisy! The pastells look so pretty on you. You such a dainty lady ballerina. We don't think how pretty you are is diluted :-) And that intense stare, if you ever gets tired of bein a great model, you could be a great actress! Besides insurance, maybe you need a bodyguard for alls them carrots... Every Kwee Mancat is volunteering!

Hannah and Lucy said...

We would love to see you doing a twirl Daisy - your dress is so pretty.
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Pandafur said...

Oh Daisy I want to see you twirling in that gorjus gown. Teh pastels colors iz bewtiful wiv your furz an I haz a name fur your speshal look - 'Pink Velvet"! It will go down in glory when no othercat can evar acheeve teh famiss Pink Velvet!!!!

The Kewl~Kitty~Krew said...

*Clap, Clap, Clap* We are going to see you on the CATwalk fer sure~!!!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

very pretty pastel colors. That is a very big diamond!

The Meezers or Billy said...

very beautiful Daisy!

Kali and Aswell said...

You dress is very pretty - oh - I gots to go - I heared a bird!!!

Aswell do not maked the birds and squirrels go away. He liked to be they friends!! But I has to keeped they off MY YARD!!

brokenteepee said...

Daisy you sure do deserve that bow. you are beautiful in your ballerina dress

SASS....Sammy Andy Shelly Sierra said...

You are most gorgeous, Daisy.......with our without pastels!!!!!

xxxxxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Love that last photo!

Lisa Kolosey said...

That's a very special outfit and you look darling in it! But I expect nothing less from you dear Daisy!
~Lisa Co9T

Dma said...

59 karats? Yeah, I'd consider calling lloyds of London.

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Daisy you look great in your outfit!

Two French Bulldogs said...

You look very beautiful. My Lily is jealous
Benny & Lily

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Oh my cod Daisy! That diamond is ginormous! You really should insure it and put it in the vault!

You look great!

Angel Prancer Pie said...

Daisy, I am speechless! You are a vision in you ballerina outfit.(Mom's squeeing alot too) Tell Harley hello from me. Purrs pretty girl.

Catsparella said...

59-carats! Holy moly!! You look absolutely stunning, Daisy!! The pastel colors really match your pretty furs purrfectly.

Cheyenne -Millie said...

You wear pastels well!

Athena said...

Daisy, you are looking especially beautiful today! I love your dress, especially the diamond! Good job modeling.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

That is a lovely dress Daisy and you model it so well.

Marilia said...

Hi Daisy!!!
You´re so pretty on your new ballerina dress!!!
Love you!

Lin said...

I like the diamond part. :)

Ann said...

Encore! Encore! You gave a stellar performance Daisy. I applaud your professionalism and your talent

The Crew said...

Gosh Daisy, that diamond must be worth at least a squillion green papers!

Lorenza said...

Beautiful dress!
Gorgeous Daisy!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Andy, Kiefer and Gus said...

Oh Daisy you are hot in that outfit. If I wasn't "fixed," I'd be on a plane to come "get to know you better."

Gus

PS I look alot like Harley but more sofisticated - I haz a black goatee.

one of Fae's humans said...

that outfit looks really nice on you, Daisy. you did a great job modeling it! :)

Teddy Westlife said...

What a fancy dress!

Tamago said...

Oh I love you in a bellerina suit!! And I agree, pastel color is so pretty! Fifty-nine carat diamond is amazing - you do need an insurance!

Jans Funny Farm said...

Yes, definitely take a bow, Daisy. That was a great modeling shoot.

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Daisey, the layered look is SO GOOD fer you. I am having odd feelings.... (blush)

Marley

Theresa H Hall said...

Daisy,

I loved that pose in the last photograph! My dear your ballerina moves are spectacular! As ever you look like a princess and your Mommeh picked out the prettiest dress for you to model!

Love,

Uncel Joe, Aunt Teesa and ManCat Bobby. His HBDay is July 6th. He'll be fourteen! Wow!

Hansel said...

you look gorgeous as always miss daisy.

Your Daily Cute said...

59 carats! Wow!

And I agree with Sparkle. A dancing Daisy video would be adorable!

Jacqueline said...

Daisy, you are just the most beautiful model we have ever seen=we always love your gorgeous photos and pretty outfits...Have a fun week ahead, precious friend and we hope you and handsome Harley will be able to stop by for Sukki's Gotcha Day on Tuesday...smoochies...Calle, Halle, Sukki

The Whiskeratti said...

Miss D., you are a pastel dream!

Gigi said...

There's not a kitteh anywhere that can hold a candle to your modeling skills, Daisy. I love your pretty ballerina dress. You should maybe sell that diamond on eBay and buy some cat toys, MOL!

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

Daisy , yoo look beautiful and yoo are far more preshus than any diamond. Smoochies.
Say Hi to Harley for us!

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

Beautiful pastel outfit, Daisy! I love your bow-very elegant :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails