Wednesday, August 10, 2011

BubbleBoy!

Can you SEE me? I am HIDING underneath this BUBBLEWRAP! It is FUN to play with, because it POPS under your PAWS!
In case you do not BELIEVE me, I made a MOVIE starring ME and BUBBLEWRAP! Oh, and you can see DAISY, too!

If you cannot see the video, you can click here to see it full-sized on YouTube!

Share/Bookmark

46 Notes for Daisy:

Sparkle said...

I actually don't like that popping bubble wrap - it makes me nervous! But I am not surprised you like it, Harley - you are always going places no other cat does!

Fluffy and Heather said...

Tchai and Bee Gee never liked bubble wrap either, Sparkle! They much preferred puzzle pieces :) Looks like Harley is having the time of his life!

Christine said...

Our cats like bubble wrap, but for now, we have to hide it from them. We are still in the process of moving, and we need to keep recycling the bubble wrap, at least until all the "breakables" are here. When we're done with it, maybe I can make a movie of my own with kittehs and bubble wrap! I think they will have as much fun as Harley is!

Raymond and Busby said...

Harley, you are brave, bubblewrap freaks us out!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

I love bubble wrap too Harley. Sometimes I bite it and it goes pop. Eric is a scaredy cat and doesn't like the noises it makes when he walks on it and hides away.
Flynn

Spunky and Manny said...

Daisy does not look interested in it so looks like you get to play with it all by yourself! Have fun!

one of Fae's humans said...

it's a good thing that you only use your paws to play with the bubblewrap, Harely, because otherwise it might get dangerous! i like to play with bubblewrap sometimes too. :)

Mr Puddy said...

Harley, Now mommy plan to get the Bubble wrap for me ! Give me some tricks ! I'm not sure I can handle the funny noise !

Jacqueline said...

You are a brave boy, adorable Harley=we find bubble wrap interesting, but sometimes don't know what to think of the noise!...YAY for lovely Daisy passing her test!!...Happy Wednesday, sweeties...xoxo...Calle, Halle, Sukki

We love LUNA said...

Hey, so nice to see you are enjoying the bubblewrap, how funny!
I'm curious here, I would like to play as well with this stuff!
purrs
Luna

Poppy Q said...

Maybe your mum could wrap you up and send you on holiday here.

Smooches

Helene said...

I'm with Poppy. Mommeh can bubblewrap you and ship you out. You are so cute.

The Island Cats said...

Harley, I LOVE playing with bubble wrap too!! When I chew on it, the bubbles pop!

Wally

Forever Foster said...

That DOES look like fun! :)

Please pass on our concats to your sister on doing so well on her test :)

Lin said...

It's sorta like tap dancing when you walk on that stuff! For some reason it all pops when I walk on it.....

Marg said...

I see you are being pretty careful on that Bubble wrap. That stuff is scary. Daisy you are the smart one. Leave that stuff alone. Take care.

Dma said...

bubble boy indeed.

Admiral Hestorb said...

you come here to me sweetie..I'll get you bubble wrap and you can take some home to Daisy.

Hannah and Lucy said...

Bubble wrap feels all funny under your paws and the pops make us jump
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Vanillabeanseed said...

That looks like fun!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Nope! We can not see you at all!

The Meezers or Billy said...

ohhhhhhhh fun!!!

Kali and Aswell said...

it makes pops when you bites it too! I do not liked to bites it but Aswell do!

Two French Bulldogs said...

We see you bubble head
Benny & Lily

Sebastian said...

I've never played with bubble wrap before, but Mom loves the stuff! Maybe she'll let me try it out.

brokenteepee said...

It looks like a good place to nap.

catsynth said...

Cute video. At first glance it looked like Harley was somehow underwater!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Harley we were a little bit worried about that first photo because you looked like you were sealed up in the plastic wrap.

LP said...

Wow Harley you could be like the boy who lived in a bubble only you would live in BUBBLE WRAP! How cool would that be?!!


the critters in The Cottage

Angel Simba said...

Go for it, Harley, if it doesn't scare you. You look cute under the bubble wrap!

We haven't tried bubble wrap yet: maybe I will find it fun too. Audrey will probably be a bit freaked by it: she hates plastic garbage bags or shopping bags.

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Looks fun to us Harley!!! We are going to have to make Meowm let us play with some of that next time we get some! We are surprised that Daisy didn't join you in the popping fun!

Your Daily Cute said...

You are very brave on that bubblewrap. Now I wish I had some to play with, too!

Cat said...

You are very brave Harley! I think the crinkly noise would scare my guys...well Ben for sure - LOL!

The Florida Furkids said...

You're a super brave ManCat. We think we would be all askeered of bubble wrap.

The Florida Furkids and Angel Sniffie

Angel Prancer Pie said...

That looks and sounds like fun. Happy Wednesday. xoxo

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

What a pawsome toy you´ve got there :)
I must ask dad if he have some bubblewrap in the garage ??

BeadedTail said...

Harley, you sure checked out that bubble wrap! We've never stepped on that stuff before.

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Did we actally hear ya poppin some of those bubbles, Harley? Impressive.

CCL Wendy said...

What a funny boy you are, Harley! Of course, I always say that, but that's because it's always true.

My kitties run for cover if they hear bubblewrap popping!

You are very clever to pop those air pockets. Somebody had to do it!

Athena said...

We are not allowed to play wif bubble wrap acause Kit eats it.

Marilia said...

Where is Harley??? I don´t see him!!!!
Own... maybe in the middle of bubbles??? Yeahhhhh! Hi Harley!

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Harley, you are too cool.


bonks!

Luxington said...

ooo I gotta get me some of this bubble wrap stuff!

GLOGIRLY said...

Harley you better watch out. Don't let Daisy pack you up and send you away!

Sweet Purrfections said...

Harley, you do like your bubble wrap, don't you? I love the look on Daisy's face.

Only two more weeks before Truffle and Beignet come home!

Mom Paula

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

Bubble wrap is fun!

Related Posts with Thumbnails