Friday, August 12, 2011

I Was DQ'd!

LOOK at ME! I got a REAL job. Serving ICE CREAM. I am a REAL professional, because I got this OFFICIAL DQ serving outfit. I just wish there was some REAL ice cream...
Can you tell I am READY?!?! This is my most PROFESSIONAL and SERIOUS expression. And my ARMS are all WARMED up and READY to SCOOP!
OH, I almost FORGOT my VISOR! I would NOT want to get any HAIRS in your ICE CREAM! I think the VISOR is more MANLY than a HAIRNET.
I am HARLEY in the HOOD! Ooops. That might NOT have been too PROFESSIONAL.
HOW MANY scoops did you say you wanted??!!?!
Ps: Can you see the fancy DAISY picture in the upper right?!!?

Share/Bookmark

59 Notes for Daisy:

Christine said...

I would like a Dilly Bar, Harley. Does DQ still have those? You look really cute in your new work outfit!

CatMoves said...

Can you make me a Peanut Buster Parfait? Love those! Looking good!

one of Fae's humans said...

Harley, if you worked at my DQ (that is, if DQ existed here lol) i would visit you every day!!

oh, and three scoops, please. vanilla, strawberry and matcha. :)

Junk Drawer Kathy said...

I would like two skoops of chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream, with hot fudge and sprinkles, please. Be careful with the sprinkles, though, because they get everywhere.

You look adorable in your DQ uniform, especially your visor. I love your eyes, Harley. You make me swoon.

Smudge said...

Nice, umm, DQ outfit! Thanks for pointing me in the direction of that blogoshere thing. I'm new to this, and was wondering how to get more exposure.

Donna said...

I will have chocolate, please. Thank u! :)

Marg said...

Oh Harley, you are the best. Love the visor. Has anyone told you lately that you have the most wonderful eyes??
We would like three scoops of chocolate please.
Have yourselves a terrific Friday.

HH and The Boys said...

Harley.... I want one of those blizzards, preferably mouse flavored.

Thanks.

pawhugs, Max

Teddy Westlife said...

Three scoops for me please Harley!

The Meezers or Billy said...

that's pretty pawsome - we hopes you makes lots of green papers to buy nip with

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

We would be very happy to have you serve our ice cream, Harley!

Catsparella said...

I will have 2 scoops of chocolate, please!! :)

Dma said...

i'll have a tuna blizzard please.

The Florida Furkids said...

You really look like a DQ professional!!! We'll have a Chocolete Xtreme Blizzard please!!

The Florida Furkids and Angel Sniffie

Vanillabeanseed said...

Ill have a scoop of coffee ice cream!.. what.. what do you mean I cant have any, mom? Boo..

We barely see the daisy pic! Maybe a close up later?

Hannah and Lucy said...

You look very professional in your visor Harley - can we have 2 strawberry cones please.
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Random Felines said...

OMC - we love ice cream. Mom actually got a blizzard last night on her way home, but no matter how much tommy begged, she wouldn't share (something about chocolate). So, could we have some vanilla please???

Lin said...

I'll bet the chicks are lining up at the DQ with you working there!! I like the visor--very hip-hop.

Sebastian said...

What a great job! I bet you'll get lots of green papers for doing it. And the visor is very manly.

Anonymous said...

Some of the best photos I've seen of you! Such big eyes you have!

Two French Bulldogs said...

We will take 4 scoops of vanilla please
Benny & Lily

LP said...

We LOVE your outfit Harley! You look very professional :)Hmmm. We were thinking that maybe you look more prepared to gobble up than to serve the ice-cream... Do they have catnip dipped cones at the DQ where you work? Four to go please! :)

the critters in The Cottage

BeadedTail said...

Harley, you are just so cute! That's very exciting that you got a job at DQ! Our mommy's first job was at DQ but she got fired after the first day because she couldn't make the curly Q on top of the cones. Plus she filled all available freezer space with take home containers of ice cream from her many, many attempts at making that Q! MOL!

Forty Paws said...

Those are great pictures of Harley and his DQ outfit!

Luf, Us

Gemini and Ichiro said...

How cool that you have that great outfit! And such a professional. I saw Daisy's picture in the back--I know it cause we have one of all of us!

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

You look very cute...um, professional, in your DQ outfit Harley! I'd just like 1 scoop of mint chocolate chip, please :)

Fluffy and Heather said...

Do you have the Furball Frenzy flavour? With extra fluff? :D

brokenteepee said...

I will take two scoops of apple and grain ice cream please.

Sparkle said...

Harley, does DQ make salmon ice cream?

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

We will take a regular old vanilla ice cream cone!!!

We do see the picture of Daisy!!! Meowm still hasn't figured out the purrfect spot to hang ours!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Three scoops of banilla, in dishes, please. Sadie keeps saying Harley and ice cream, mmm mmm.

The Crew said...

I see you're kind of backed up with orders, Harley, but that's OK, we'll wait. Um...let's see...Mom will have a french silk blizzard and Dad will have a strawberry blizzard. Misty & Tipper want white in a cup with tuna sprinkles and Max and I will have a chocolate cup with mousie sprinkles, please!

George

meowmeowmans said...

You would be a great DQ worker, Harley! We would visit you every day! By the way, Moosey really likes vanilla and strawberry, so we'll take a scoop of each, please. :)

Fred Miller said...

You are a ver photogenic feline. I wish my cat were as handsome as you. But he's just a drawing.

Admiral Hestorb said...

Harley I have never ever seen you looking better! That iz THE uniform for you. And the visor is perfection on you. All the lady cats will be all fainty after they see you. And your arms are so strong looking!!!

Unknown said...

I love that outfit, Daisy. You did well to keep the hat on long enough for the photo to be taken.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Mmmm, ice cream is yummy in the tummy. You look very mancatly in your uniform Harley, and we agree, a visor is much better than a hairnet for you.

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Mom will take two scoops. Have you learned how to do the DQ curl, yet!

The Island Cats said...

We scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream!! Serve it up, Harley!!

val said...

Harley - I'd like a medium dipped cone. Please be careful not to get your paws in the hot chocolotate. Ouch!

Raymond and Busby said...

Harley, you look like a good scooper.

GLOGIRLY said...

I'm starting a DQ petition. Salmon Dilly Bars. Shaped like little pink salmons. On a stick. Are you in?

Joanne Olivieri said...

Lots of scoops, vanilla, chocolate and sprinkles please. I like your new pro look :)

Deb said...

I'd buy ice-cream from you any-day.

Sweet Purrfections said...

Harley, you could serve me icecream anytime in that outfit!

Mom Paula

Angel Prancer Pie said...

Harley, we would buy ice cream from you anytime! Happy Caturday!

Christine and FAZ said...

Harley, that must be one of the best pawfessions in the world outside cat food tester. FAZ

Kwee Cats said...

Harley! We will take all the scoops we can get of you!

Gosh you are such a cutie!

Marilia said...

Own!!! Harley, I´m realy in love about you!

Ivan from WMD said...

Harley, that is the coolest! We LOVE DQ!

A few Good Cats said...

We're at the end of the line, but we'll wait patiently for Harley. We are relieved that you were not DQ'd from DQ!

Tamago said...

Oh Harley, you look so serious!! I'd love to have couple scoops. And I don't care if your hair is in my ice cream :-)

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woof! Woof! Golden Hello! Passing by to say Lots of Golden Thanks for your Barkday Wishes. I had a PAWSOME 10th Barkday! Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

Oh My sooooo CUTE!!! Golden Woofs

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

I'll take one Peanut Buster Parfait please! Extra fudge and extra nuts!!! Yum!

Yep I see the Daisy photo too!

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

We would order ice cream from you annytime, Harley! Does you have anny "Minty Mouse" flavor?

Kal said...

Can you send me your email so that I can send you the captioned photos I do of Harley or Daisy when they inspire me. I just would feel better to have your approval.

Clooney said...

My Human wants to know what DQ you work at because she's on her way for an ice cream! (We love this post!)

Teri and her Stylish Adventure Cats said...

We don't think we'd be very good ice cream servers cuz we'd want to taste every scoop! Yes, is that Daisy Picture from Daisy's boycatfriend Skeezix? It reminds us of the art his FL does!

Theresa H Hall said...

Harley,

This Dairy Queen Look goes perfectly with Daisy's (red hat) Annie Oakley look! Ha!

Love,

Teesa

Related Posts with Thumbnails