Thursday, October 6, 2011

Pandora's Box

This new box is HUGE! I would like to look inside, but I have been hearing some strange noises coming from this box...
I think I will investigate more closely....
Reaching inside....
AAAIIEEEE!!!
“Hope...which is whispered from Pandora's box only after all the other plagues and sorrows had escaped, is the best and last of all things. "


Share/Bookmark

46 Notes for Daisy:

Poppy Q said...

You knew it would be something naughty in the box Miss D.

Sparkle said...

That would have left me a little less than hopeful, Daisy!

Mr Puddy said...

MOL.. This box contained " Panic System "...tee..heh

Smudge said...

Hey there Daisy! I'm kinda afraid of boxes since dad watched me get in one recently, then held the top down so I couldn't get out right away! Don't worry- I'm gonna get him back. Have a great day!

Karen and Gerard said...

I had a feeling it was Harley in there! I think he would say you ruined his fun that time, Daisy.

Angie, Catladyland said...

A "Harley-in-the-box" is much cuter than a Jack-in-the-box, but I would have been alarmed too!

momsbusy said...

Naughty harley!

The Island Cats said...

Miss Daisy, you shouldn't have been surprised that it was Harley in there!!

Anonymous said...

Yikes! it's a Harley! hahahaahahahahahaaha

Hannah and Lucy said...

Oh Harley - did you make Daisy a little bit surprised??
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

jenianddean said...

I hope you're not calling Harley a plague ... I know how brothers can be and all, but he's not that bad.
--Jasper

Dma said...

that box should have had a bow on it.

We love LUNA said...

MOL
Wow Harley!You were playing inside the box!
What a surprise!
Luna

Random Felines said...

Mom always wondered what was really in Pandora's box....now we know - it was Harley!!!

Raymond and Busby said...

Are you changing Harley's name to Hope?

Forever Foster said...

Oh my! That would have given me quite a start!

Pandafur said...

Wats you doing wiv mai box?!!!

HH and The Boys said...

I sorta guessed that it was probably Harley.... It skeered me anyway when he jumped out.

MOL

pawhugs, Max

Anonymous said...

Surprise!

The Florida Furkids said...

MOL your Mom did a great job getting that shot!!!

The Florida Furkids and Angel Sniffie

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

THat Harley! He is so fun!

Connie - Tails from the Foster Kittens said...

Oh Harley, I hope you didn't mess with Hope while you were in there..

Two French Bulldogs said...

That is one cool box and action shot
Benny & Lily

Kali and Aswell said...

Oh that do looked like skerry fun!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Trust Harley to be in the best box. Is he Hope or a plague?

LP said...

Were you hoping Harley wouldn't be in the box Daisy?!


the critters in The Cottage xo

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Oh dear. I am not sure I would have liked that box surprise.

Forty Paws said...

Harley is "hope"?

Luf, Us

Unknown said...

I HATES it when Kozmo does that to mes!
Kisses
Nellie

Donna said...

Wow! What a surpize. :)

Rose Clearfield said...

Boxes are one of the best toys ever!

Angel Prancer Pie said...

OMC! That skeered us half to death! Poor Daisy, you probably will haf straight hair after that scare!

Lin said...

Hahahaha! Harley got his Pandora's Box and Trojan Horse all mixed up!

Jans Funny Farm said...

No wonder there were strange noises coming from inside the box.

Maureen said...

Ahahaha! Oh cats and boxes; you can't have one without the other...

BeadedTail said...

That would have scairt the beejeebers out of us Daisy!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

You mean he hoped you would come and investigate?!

brokenteepee said...

That is an AAIIIIEEEE indeed

Mrs Mac said...

Whoa! That made us all jump, Daisy!

Anonymous said...

Oh brother! That was funny! Did you get a little scare, Daisy?

Rosemary B❤️ said...

What a BIG surprise you must have had when Harley jumped out!! =D

big bonks

Athena said...

That looks like it was skerry!

Shaggy and Scout said...

YIKES!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi there friend, I've made a blog post wich title is "Don't Abandon Your Pets... Hachiko". And I would be really grateful if you just take a look at it... So if it's not asking to much, just take a quick look at it, thank you! :)

http://midnightconceiver.blogspot.com/2011/10/dont-abandon-your-pets.html

P.s: Daisy's cute! :)

Ann said...

I thought it was supposed to be let the cat out of the bag not the box. Who knows what you've started now Daisy :)

Unknown said...

ha ha hah – what fantastic action shots!

Related Posts with Thumbnails