Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Wordless Wednesday: Catnip Bubble!



Share/Bookmark

36 Notes for Daisy:

Sparkle said...

We are scared of bubbles here! Even Binga.

Mr Puddy said...

Catnip Bubble ?
Why you always have a cool thing to play, and I don't !
May be I should sacked my mom

amanda said...

Daisy, can I play with your bubbles too please? Rio from Barcelona

Anonymous said...

We have never seen a bubble before! We may have to try it!

Donna said...

Cute! I would like to play with a bubble. :)

Angie, Catladyland said...

Get it! That bubble is just asking to be popped!

The Island Cats said...

Get it, Daisy!

Anonymous said...

made with nip? Seriously?

Cat said...

Do you like the catnip bubbles Daisy? My boys are a little wary of them, plus I can never blow them that big - LOL!!!

Link Bartholomew said...

Whhhhat? How is there CATNIP in that BUBBLE??

Fuzzy Tales said...

We're both scared of bubbles too! Even Mr. I'm Not Afraid of Anything Nicki runs from them! Ha!

Dma said...

harley should climb inside. then he'd be bubble boy.

Admiral Hestorb said...

I want some! I want some! Me ME!!

Kimberlee, The Spunky Diva said...

Too funny! Our cats are not sure what to make of bubbles the kiddos blow either, LOL! Visiting from Wordless Wednesday.
~ Kimberlee at The Spunky Diva 

Hannah and Lucy said...

We don't think we've ever seen a big bubble like that - did you "pop" it Daisy?
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

LP said...

We've never heard of catnip bubbles...that sounds very fun!


the critters in The Cottage xo

Two French Bulldogs said...

Bet you are going to have fun today
Benny & Lily

Cat Wisdom 101 said...

Daisy, that's one huge bubble of fun. We have bubbles of a different kind with our contest today.

catsynth said...

Is that really a catnip bubble?
I think Luna would like that (though I think she is fascinated by conventional bubbles as well).

Unknown said...

Me LOVES those! But wes don't gets them very often.
Enjoy!
Nellie

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Did you get it! Does it have a taste or a smell of catnip?

Gemini and Ichiro said...

What is that Daisy? It is one big bubble!

Anonymous said...

What is a catnip bubble???

brokenteepee said...

Did you catch it?

Connie - Tails from the Foster Kittens said...

I so should go find some catnip bubbles. They were such a hit around here the first time I got them..

I hope Daisy and Harley both had lots of fun with the Bubbles..

Luxington said...

I have been BEGGING my pawents to buy some of these for me!!!

Marg said...

We need to try a bubble. That looks like fun but I betcha if we busted it, we would be gone out of there. What a good idea though. Take care.

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Ooh, TBT says we got some of that around. Ayla an Iza dint like it, so he put it away before I arrived. Mebbe I can try some bubbles! You look real innerested in it.

Rose Clearfield said...

That's awesome! I love Daisy's pose in that picture.

Fluffy and Heather said...

Catnip bubble?! Does that mean there's catnip inside the bubble? Or does it simply smell of catnip?

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

That looks most fascinating, Daisy! Please tell us more!

Angel Prancer Pie said...

Yum!!

Athena said...

What a pawesome picture! You look like you are ready to pounce on it.

meowmeowmans said...

Do you like catnip bubbles, Daisy? Some of the cats at the shelter like them, but some are skerred!

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

How fun!

Maureen said...

What the heck? I have never seen such a thing... so you put catnip in it??? Cool!

Related Posts with Thumbnails