Friday, October 7, 2011

Pretty, Pretty Pony

Saddle up! I got this fancy new saddle to wear. I never wore a saddle before! It was supposed to be for Harley, but he is too big to wear this tiny saddle.
It came with this bridle-thingy, but I decided not to wear it. On account of it does not fit my tiny muzzle very well. I can still eat my freeze-dried turkey liver treats through it though!
NO, HARLEY! You cannot have a ride!
I wanted to wear my tiny saddle for a while. It was funny how when I galloped, the stirrups swung all around.
Well, come on, everybuddy! Let's go outside for a trail ride!
Here is a movie of me horsing around. Giddyup!

You can also go here to watch it directly on YouTube!
Share/Bookmark

53 Notes for Daisy:

Poppy Q said...

My little pony girl - you sure look cute tonight. Have a good weekend sweets.

Sparkle said...

I almost expected to see you taking Bert and Ernie for a ride, but you might have tried to eat them! At least that is what I would have done.

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Mmmmm... Vidock says it probably wouldn't fit him either, which is a shame as it's such a nice saddle!!!

Barb said...

OK, Daisy... srsly? That video made me LOL and snort my coffee a little bit. WTG.

Junk Drawer Kathy said...

I'm with Barb. OMC. The video!

HH and The Boys said...

Hey, Daisy.... Mousey is on his way over for a ride. He's probably just the right size for it.

pawhugs, Max

Teddy Westlife said...

I think Bert or Ernie will be the only ones small enough to take a ride, Daisy!

Junk Drawer Kathy said...

Oh, and p.s. I just wanted to say what a HARD look you gave Harley when he asked you for a ride. You are the master of HARD LOOKS!

Angie, Catladyland said...

Ha ha! I like the idea of giving Bert and Ernie a ride! Giddy Up!

Karen, author of "My Funny Dad, Harry" said...

Aw, I was hoping you would give Harley a ride; maybe Bert or Ernie? Too bad it's too small for Harley because I bet he could give you a ride then!

Marg said...

Oh my COD, that video is toooooo cute. Love the sound effects. Perfectly done. Love Sparkle's comment. Well done Daisy. That is one of the best. Take care.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

That is a cute little saddle Daisy, but be careful that Mr.Shrill doesn't see you or he will want a ride, and you know he can't be trusted.

weaverpat said...

OH, Daisy, you look so cute and you're such a good sport! Your Mom's sense of humor just makes my day.

The Island Cats said...

You make a cute pony, Daisy...but we sure hope Harley doesn't try to go for a ride!!

The Florida Furkids said...

We loved your videio, we were so surprised to learn you were bi-lingual!

The Florida Furkids and Angel Sniffie

Lin said...

I love the video!! Hahaha! That made me start the day with a laugh! :B Oh, Daisy, you and your Mommeh are soooo funny.

Fluffy and Heather said...

I'm glad your mom didn't make you wear the bridle thingamabob! It doesn't look very comfortable at all!

Dma said...

looks to me like you could easily win next year's kentucky derby.

SeaThreePeeO said...

What a great saddle.

Is it for the meeces to ride on?

=^..^= said...

Thank goodness you dun haf to wear a bridle. We dun think u'd like that at all!

~Slash & Bronzy

The Daily Pip said...

Bawhahahaha! No Harley you can't have a ride. That cracked me up!

Your pal, Pip

Anonymous said...

The video was funny - Your Mommeh is a hoot!

neora chana said...

And who will you give a ride to, Daisy? P. Treasure

Rose Clearfield said...

I love Daisy's expression in the "no, Harley can't have a ride" photo. Too cute, Daisy!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

You are more of a miniature horse, Daisy. Don't let Baby Patches see you with that saddle! She is dressed up as a cowgirl!

Unknown said...

Soooo
Daisy, whos going to ride on yous?
Enquiring minds want to know
Just horsing around
Nellie

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Daisy you are so cute in your saddle but I would worry that my person would try and put something on me to ride.

LP said...

Wowsers Daisy! Your paws on the kitchen floor sounded like the sound of REAL horse hooves. That saddle has transformed you into a pony... right down to the neigh!!
Daisy , my/our adorable little pony :)

the critters in The Cottage xo

Two French Bulldogs said...

Now that is one cool saddle
Benny & Lily

Helene said...

I wish there was a like button on here for the comments.

omg the first time I watched with the sound off. oh this is too cute with the sound on. That is so you, Daisy!

Love love love the hard look.

Kali and Aswell said...

I thinked you might give Bert & Ernie a ride! But maybe they might could be skerred.

Shaggy and Scout said...

That is soooo cute! We love the clop clop-ing and the neigh at the end!

BumbleVee said...

hahahha..... clop, clop..... very funny Daisy!! love coming over to visit you guys and to have a laugh....

Katnip Lounge said...

Daisy! I know why I didn't like my "saddle"--I didn't go "clop clop" of NEIGH!!!
Next time...

XX Salem, the sticker-saddle cat

Luxington said...

OMC!!! This is amazing. :-) !!!

catladydiary.tumblr.com said...

Oh you are too cute!!!

Kippy Marrie said...

Olá amiguinha...
Gostei de voce e do blog.
Estou seguindo, venha me conhecer e SEGUIR meu blog também ( JOIN THIS SITE - MEMBERS MY BLOG).
Ficarei muito feliz.
Bom final de semana com muita alegria.
Aus da amiguinha do Brasil ...

KIPPY

Andy, Kiefer and Gus said...

OMC - You sound just like a horsey when you gallop around the house. So cool!

Cat Street Boyz said...

Thank you for all your Purrz and the giggles we had catching up on your blog.......you always make us SMILE=^Y^=Huggz

Athena said...

Okay, that is just plain hilarious!

Cara n Crew said...

Daisy, you are the cutest pony we have Ever seen! your movie made us molol!!! :-D

Pip, Smidgen, Minnie, Hollie

Donna said...

Wow, are u a horsey? :)

Quill and Greyson said...

I love this outfit Daisy! You make everything good though!

Tamago said...

Wow!! I don't think any kitty has worn a saddle before! You are super pretty....pretty pony cat :-)

Winston Wilbur said...

Great thanks a lot Daisy...... now my feline sisfurs want a pet pony! I have been working on getting Mum to invest in a treat making machine now I have to compete with the pony request!


Winston

Jans Funny Farm said...

That was a cute video, Daisy. That bridle sure was big on you, though.

meowmeowmans said...

What a pretty little pony you are, Daisy! We really liked your fun video. :)

Hugs to you and Harley!

Joanne Olivieri said...

Daisy it fits you purrfect. You can give kitty rides around the neighborhood and make some money :)

The Furry Bambinos said...

Wow, the outfit even came with clippity clop sounds, too!

Purrs,
Padre, Panda Bear, Meerkat, Cookie, Caramel, Sunny, and Sky (and fosters Panda and Domino)

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

What a cute pony you make, Daisy! Mebbe ya can give a teddy bear a ride...

brokenteepee said...

You look very cute in your new saddle

Katie said...

That's a nice saddle, Daisy! Maybe you should give Mr Shrill a ride? That would be fun!

Alasandra, The Cats and Dogs said...

Oh Daisy, that was too funny. Maybe you could train one of your hamsters to ride in the saddle.

Related Posts with Thumbnails