Monday, May 14, 2012

Monday Funnies!




Today on the PetMeds Pet Talk blog, I get to try out a Thundershirt for cats!

Share/Bookmark

36 Notes for Daisy:

Barb said...

Oh, Harley! Surely Daisy would not deny you your well-deserved summer break! With pay, of course! And treats!

Karen and Gerard said...

Maybe summer break is when you should go to school to get a break from recess all the time. I saw that cats can be trained to do things too, like sit and stay.

Marg said...

We sure think you should have a summer break. Everyone needs a break from the everyday routine. Have a great week.

The Island Cats said...

Harley, not only do you get a summer break, but you get a winter, fall and spring break too!

Cathy Olliffe-Webster said...

HAR!!! Good one.

If I could come back as anything, I would come back as a house cat. Seriously. Is there anything lazier?????? (so jealous)

We love LUNA said...

Mol
Funny idea Harley!
Luna

The Florida Furkids said...

We have All Season break here!! We break things in Summer, Winter, Spring and Fall!!!

The Florida Furkids and Lexi

Donna said...

O hai! U are so funny, Harley. :)

Maureen said...

I WISH I had the life of a cat... at least MY cats. I can hardly wait for summer vacation when I can sleep most of the day away like them. ;)

Cat said...

LOL!!! You guys are so funny :-)

Dma said...

teacher's pet.

Lin said...

Hahaha! I had a friend who was retired who used to say about retirement "There are no days off!" And he was right...in a sad sort of way.

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Every day is summer break for Harley!

Katnip Lounge said...

Harley, you live in FLORIDA! It's summer all year long.

Shaggy and Scout said...

Daisy's right Harley!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Harley, don't you see! You get Summer break, Fall break , Winter break and Spring break! That is a lot more that any school gives!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Harley, I do not know how you play SO MUCH that you want to play even more!

brokenteepee said...

Harley, Harley, Harley! You are somethin' else!

Marilia said...

MOL!!!!!!! I love you two!

Callie (a.k.a. Trouble) said...

Harley, remember at school, there is NO NIP breaks! None, the whole day without a nap or nip! Horrible, just horrible.

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

Harley you are so adorable that you just kill me!!

And Daisy, "your whole life is a recess" MOL!!

Samantha & Mom said...

Hehehehehehehe!! Harley you are a one of a kind Cat!! Hi Miss Daisy!!
Your TX furiends,

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Isn't it cool that we get recess all the time? We love it!

The Daily Pip said...

Oh Harley! You work so hard - you definitely deserve a summer break!

Your pal, Pip

The Daily Pip said...

Oh Harley! You work so hard - you definitely deserve a summer break!

Your pal, Pip

LP said...

Harley...we don't want to be mean but we are thinking that perhaps Daisy will need a summer break from YOU! :p


the critters in The Cottage xo

A Tonl said...

Allie: *giggle* Daisy! You look soooo disgusted with Harley in that last picture!!

Skeezix the Cat said...

Harley, thinking you mite be able to go to skool will be nuthin but hartbrake. I tride for sevrul yeers and the short bus never shode up. I kride and kride and kride.

PS: Don't tell Daisy I kride.

BeadedTail said...

Harley, you sure keep Daisy on her toes! You're funny!

A few Good Cats said...

Harley doesn't know how lucky he is!

Tamago said...

LOL! I hope my life is like yours, Harley! I hope you will get a summer break :-)

Lorenza said...

Haaa!
Harley! You always make me smile!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

GLOGIRLY said...

Harley, Daisy is right. Your whole life is a recess on summer break. Trust me, you wouldn't want to sit through a boring math class or do your homework. Stick with the whole cat thing and you'll be fine.
; ) Katie

Oui Oui said...

Summer break is what we get after the blahs of winter!

Thanks Daisy and Harley for coming to my party! Harley sure kept us entertained! I hope you both had a good time, and thanks for helping to make it a success.

Pandafur said...

Meowza! You iz going to look pawsome tooling arownd town in that car Daisy!

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Harley, your grasp on reality is so wonderfully ethereal sometimes. Um, you can take that as a compliment...

Related Posts with Thumbnails