Friday, May 11, 2012

My Bubble Dress

I realized I hardly have any blue dresses, so I got this pretty blue bubble dress with a ruffled lace collar. It is shiny and poofy!

Did somebuddy said this bubble dress style makes me look fat??!!!?
Now I am getting crabilated. 
But since I am a professional, the show must go on.  You may kiss my paw to apologize.  That is all.


Share/Bookmark

56 Notes for Daisy:

Sparkle said...

Daisy, I want to know who said that! That was very rude of them, and not true besides.

Mickey's Musings said...

Oh Daisy, that was probably Harley!! Boys don't know anything!!!!
You look lovely :)
Blue is very pretty on you too :)
Purrs Tillie and Georgia and Tiger

Poppy Q said...

Miss D - you sure look pretty today. Please give your sweet mom a kiss on mothers day.

Love
Julie and Poppy Q
xxx

Disney the cat said...

Dear Daisy, whoever says you look fat in the bubble dress needs glasses! You look radiant and very pretty! Kisses from Disney and his mommeh :-)

Spunky and Manny said...

You like nice, Daisy, but we are so happy our mommy does not make us dress up!

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

My dear, you are perfection in blue! *kissing paw*

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

My dear, you are perfection in blue! *kissing paw*

The Island Cats said...

Daisy, that is a beautiful dress. You could never look fat.

Katie Isabella said...

Daisy darling, that shade of blue is YOUR color!!!

Marg said...

Daisy, you do NOT look fat. And we would love to kiss that paw. That is such a pretty color for you. Hope all have a great week end.

Lin said...

I LOVE bubble dresses because they hide a multitude of sins while making your legs look very long and lean! You can't go wrong with that combo, Daisy. :)

Hannah and Lucy said...

You look very pretty in the dress Daisy and the colour looks greatl with your furs.
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx
ps - you don't look fat in it xx

Mariodacat said...

Daisy - you are gorgeous in that dress. Whoever told you that you look fat!!! No way!

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Oh my, Daisy, you are gorgeous! We think this is our favorite dress! And no, it doesn't make you look fat at all.

GLOGIRLY said...

Daisy, there is NOTHING that could make you look fat.
I think you need a ring for that paw.
; ) Katie

The Florida Furkids said...

You could never look fat! We love the dress!! Katie's right....you need a ring!

The Florida Furkids and Lexi

Anonymous said...

Daisy, you look very beautiful in blue. Your Friday fashion show is something I look forward to all week!

Hansel said...

oh daisy you look simply divine. Love your dress! you don't look the fats at all!!

Terri said...

Gorgeous model kitties can wear anything! We think the pretty blue looks lovely on you.

Shaggy and Scout said...

Gorgeous color on you!
You are thin and when you're thin everything looks good on you.

Kat said...

Daisy, you are a true fashion plate! I'm envious of your poise and grace. Gorgeous photos!

Unknown said...

You does not look fat - you looks fluffy☺.

brokenteepee said...

What you look is SERIOUSLY crabilated!

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woof! Woof! Happy Fashion Friday. Lots of Golden ALOHA n Woofs, Sugar

Gemini and Ichiro said...

You are too tiny to ever look fat. Was it a human who said that? Cats would not be so rude.

Katnip Lounge said...

Um, Daisy, we see a clawr poking out!

Kitty McCormack said...

Hi Daisy! I think blue suits you and that dress is absolutely beautiful. If heard citizens say that a dress makes a person but I think a cat makes a dress!

Xanthe xxx

Rose Clearfield said...

Beautiful dress, Daisy! You don't look fat AT ALL.

Jacqueline said...

Oh, beautiful Daisy, you are just purrfect in your pretty blue bubble dress as always, sweetheart!!...Happy Friday and have a fun weekend as well, sweet friends...xoxo...Calle, Halle, Sukki

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

How could anyone be so rude to our lovely Daisy? That shade of blue looks just beautiful on you!

Donna said...

U look awesome! Dat blue dress is very pretty. :)

BeadedTail said...

We think your pretty, shiny blue dress makes you look like a princess Daisy!

Unknown said...

Daisy, who would dare call you fat? You look like a kitty princess. I would like my Mom to get me a dress just like it. However, Gronk doesn't seem to want one, I wonder why...

Marilia said...

Daisy, you´re so cute! Love you!

Forty Paws said...

Kiss Kiss. Don't get crabilated Daisy! We luf your blue dress!

Luf, Us

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Fat? Never!!!!! You look smashing!!!!!

LP said...

It would take more than a puffy dress to make you look plump Daisy!
We love that dress 'cause blue is one of our collective favourite colours and it looks very prettyful on you :)

the critters in The Cottage xo

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

What a lovely dress! It looks beautiful on you, Daisy :)

Jean(ie) said...

Miss Daisy the Diva... enjoy your weekend!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

That dress is a very pretty blue Daisy. Whoever said you look fat was very rude Daisy.

Sweet Purrfections said...

We think you look beautiful in your blue bubble dress!

Truffle and Brulee

Unknown said...

Daisy! Yous looks marvelous! Me thinks that is a beauteous dress on yous! Is yous going to wear it on Mother's Day?
Kisses
Nellie

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Daisy, you allus look bootiful. But we think you have better colors than bloo. Pinks to oranges, we think.

Angel Prancer Pie said...

It looks great Daisy! Bubble dresses are very pawpular right now.

Lorenza said...

Fat???
Of course not!
You look gorgeous!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Dom said...

You don't look FAT, my dear. You're furry, fuzzy, and fluffy, like every kitty should be. <3

Kali and Aswell said...

I will like to kiss you paw! And maybe lick it too!

But I will not sayed you looked fat. You do not looked fat!!!

Do you knowed that She's kids do called me Chunky Butt? That do be because I do be bigger than Aswell I do think so! But it do be good to be bigger than Aswell so I can beated he up when he needed to get beated up.

Your Daily Cute said...

I think that dress is ridiculously adorable. You always have adorable dresses, but this one made me extra smile for some reason.

And you are not fat, the dress is just fluffy!

Dma said...

I hate to further insult you but your crabby look makes me laugh.

meowmeowmans said...

Daisy, we think your dress is very pretty. It does not make you look fat! You sure showed whoever said that a thing or two with your crabbilated face! :)

Hugs to you and Harley!

The Crew said...

You do NOT look fat, Daisy. We think you look just lovely!

Tipper & Misty

Rumpydog said...

Well I think ya look sweet, but if ya wanna get rid of the dress, I'd be glad to eat it for ya.

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

Who said you looked fat in that dress , Daisy ??
I come right over and hit him/her on the nose !!

Gigi said...

Darling Daisy, You *know* Spitty would never say such a horrifying and untrue thing! Still, I will be glad to place a delicate smoochie on your paw, just because.

Yes, my Human, the poor housekeeper, would have done well to have gotten a a kitteh with more varigated furs!

Maureen said...

Oh my Daisy... there is nothing like your facial expressions to put a smile on my face. That and your fab wardrobe!

A Tonl said...

Allie: Daisy! *GASP!!* They wouldn't DARE...!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails