Friday, September 14, 2007

Fashion Friday: I am Supercat!

This is my pretty pink Supercat t-shirt. See the fancy jewels on top of the crown? They are very shiny! But, I think this t-shirt is missing something... I know! My beautiful pink diamond necklace!
I am much more proud of my outfit now. You know accessories can make or break a look. And I cannot really be Supercat without diamonds.
When it was time to be paid for this job, my Mommie tried to give me only FOUR Temptations. This was very wrong of her.
So I gave her a hard look and said "Come on, Mommie, hand them over!" And then, I got three more Temptations. I am a good negotiator.

Share/Bookmark

70 Notes for Daisy:

Poppy Q said...

Hi Miss Daisy,
You look very beautiful this week and you are so right - diamonds do make the outfit!!

Boy is your mummy trying to save some money by not giving you enough temptations. You should raise your modeling rates.

Poppy q

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Oah Daisy, It's coming to my favorite Fashion Friday~! And I always Happy to see yours fashion. Every Friday turn on your blog is always happy surprised~!

The last picture of you is so so vivid and cute~!!! No wonder you could got 7 Temptations. You Go Girl~!!!! I am impressived~!!!

Great outfit again, I think superman or superwoman won't be as good as you~!!!

Have a wonderful weekend.

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

That is a very cute shirt, Daisy. You look like Streaky, the supercat! :)

Kat 3 said...

ha-ha. You are supercat. You get more temp-tay-shuns.

Parker said...

Very nice! The diamonds really complete your lovely shirt! I need to take negotiation lessons from you!

Janna said...

I love how the claws are helping your "negotiating skills" in that last picture. :)

Monty Q. Kat said...

Excellent negotiatin', Daisy!

Anonymous said...

Daisy you are very lovely in your Supercat shirt and diamond necklace. You definitely deserve more than four Temptations as your fee. Good "claw" negotiations!

Mickey's Musings said...

Daisy, you look super in your Supercat shirt and necklace.Compliments on your negotiating skills!

Honey P. Sunshine said...

SHOW ME THE TEM-TAY-SHUNS!!

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

I would say you have great negotiating skills! You look great in that shirt!

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Dear Dasiy, You look very sweet in this supergirl shirt and the diamonds are fabbie. I would love a diamond necklace like that -
MmMOOOOooommie, I want a necklace too!

I hope you have a wonderful Friday and a happy Week-end!!

Nomi said...

I certainly wouldn't NOT give you your temptations, especially with that LOOK. Super outfit.

The Furry Kids said...

You are supercat!!! I'm glad your negotiations went so well. Nice claw action. :)

EG

Sarge Charlie said...

wow, i love supercat......

Jimmy Joe said...

You are definitely a glamorous Supercat. That is an awesome negotiating face, Daisy. Have you tried using that face to get some strollering?
Your buddy, Jimmy Joe

Pearl C. Pritchard said...

Hi Daisy!! Long time no write on your blog!! sorry about that.

Anyhoo... you're looking great. Nice work on the negotiations, too.

love, Pearl

Tyler said...

Good morning DAisy! How wonderful you look! I'm glad that you held out for all of your Temptations.

The M's said...

What a wonderful outfit, are you going to wear it to Munchkin's B-day party tomorrow?

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Daisy

What a lovely fashion friday you have this week! You are right, an outfit is not complete without some bling bling. You were wise to add the pink diamonds.

I just love the expression on your face in the last picture. Daisy you are adorable.

Purrs
Abby

The Crew said...

As usual, your superb fashion sense is correct. The diamond necklace really completes the whole outfit. Your look just lovely.

Kate (Pablo's mum) said...

Way to accessorise, Daisy- I mean, Supercat, and way to negotiate, too! Hey, do the diamonds give you extra-special super powers? I think that Supercat should have her own Sunday comic!

Bad Kitty Cats & Megan said...

Oh Daisy maybe you should have had 23 more and given some to Pixie! We miss seeing Pixie - but we love you too! please send some Pixie Love to Pixie for us! We know you are always sweet to share... so we know you do not mind us sending Pixie love too! you are a very good negotiator by the way. To get that many more... wow... !!

The diamonds are fabulous and we think you look fantabulous gorgeous!

Snot Face sends some squishy "I want Daisy Love" to you! Hmmm we may get jealous... no no wait we learned our manners it's ok to share squishy snotface love!

HUGS and PURRS and Scritches and LOVES

MeezerMom said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Daisy said...

Guess what? Pixie gets to do a special post on Monday!

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

We always say TGIF because we know it's Fashion Friday over at Daisy's. We love the outfit! You are really the #1 spoilt kitty!

The Meezers or Billy said...

oops, sorry that mommy posted our comment under her ID. bad mommy:

you look furry beautiful!! what's wif your mommy trying to shortchange you? did she ferget to buy more tem-tay-shuns? that's just wrong. it should be ferst on her shopping list.

Anonymous said...

Daisy you look quite viscious there, negotiating. I'm sure your human trembled as she gave you those temptations.

Was it the suit that allowed you to be so powerful (and the diamonds?)

Daisy said...

I am VERY strong when I wear my Supercat t-shirt.

Shaggy and Scout said...

You really know know to put it all together!

Katnippia said...

Hi Daisy!
Youz lookz very cute in your super-cat pink tee. I don't fiks that was nice of your meowmzie on tring to short youz on the temptayshun payment.
Purss..Sia

Anonymous said...

Daisy - you need to send Miss Bee a copy of your picture in your superhero & diamonds outfit!
Today's her last day of treatment!

You are our hero, Daisy!
luv,
Daphne & Chloe & Jazper

LZ said...

Very good negotiating! I guess I should start taking some tips if I'm going to like fashion. I don't love treats though so maybe I can barter for play time?

Kaze

Anonymous said...

Daisy! What can I say but you are a very pretty kitty! I wish I could own a cat like you someday. Both beauty and brains. Have a good kitty day!

Skeezix the Cat said...

WOW WOW WOW WOW!!! That is not only a grate look, but yoo've once agin demunstrated yer uncanny ability to aksesserize win most cats wood have put on the shert and called it a day. And were yoo showing a littul claw in the last foto? Boy, I know never to git on yer bad side!!!!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

i am going to haf to get me a super woman tee shirt too daisy and a crown and i will be well for sure...

smiles, auntie bee

pee ess: mommie, gif daisy an extra temptation from me today please???

Forty Paws said...

You go Girl!!! Luf how you said, "Come on, Mommie" and curled your paw.

Do you have to handwash your t-shirt because of the jewels? It is quite stunning, especially with your necklace!

Luf, Us

Anonymous said...

Wow, you sure know how to accessorize!

Unknown said...

Daisy, that last picture is so pretty. I really like your diamond necklace. It's beautiful just like you.

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

You looks so cute in your pink supercat shirt, and the diamonds do make the outfit.

We will drop by Monday to read Pixie's special post.

Scylla & Charybdis

Dma said...

very stylish and you are right, the diamonds add much to the look. can't believe your mom tried to short you. way to hold out.

monkeybunkey said...

Spectacular! Sweet! Superb! Sensational! Statuesque! Splendid! Smashing! Stylish! Sharp! Savvy! Smooth! Spirited! Splendiferous! Sparkling! Sassy! Sultry! Sensual! Sexy! Striking! Saucy! Spicy! Simply-Stunning!

MonkeyBunkey

Peach Man said...

I've always wanted a supercat outfit! I wanna be SUPER-PEACH! I want a cape.
My mama is soooo lazy. she won't even make it for me. Useless woman.

Cindy Garber Iverson said...

You ARE a tough negotiator. That look would make even a used car salesman give in. The Super Shirt and matching necklace must give you extra special confidence in that department. Cindy at Rosehaven Cottage

Christine and FAZ said...

Daisy, princess, you are good at everything. FAZ

The Feline Sextet said...

Excelent negoteashuns Daisy, you is a furry smart model to insist on such a high fee!

We's tagged you fur a meme ofur on our bloggie, come look!

Purrrrrs,
T.F.S.

HRH Yao-Lin said...

Oh oh oh Daisy! You always make me laugh! You look beautiful in your shirt and I ADORE the expression on your face as you ' negotiate' for more tempations! You are such a wonderful kitty xx

The Feline Sextet said...

Pee-Ess, We'd luf it if Pixie does da Meme too, we don't wants to leave her out!
T.F.S.

Unknown said...

Daisy, your pink t-shirt and diamonds are simply divine!

SEVEN tem-tay-shuns! Wow, if I ever start modelling I will have to hire you to be my manager!

Team Tabby said...

Hi Daisy,
Did anyone ever tell you that you look smashing in hot pink?

Zoey and the furballs said...

Very smart looking Daisy. The diamonds do make the outfit. Good negotiating.

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Good thing someone din't substitute Kryptonite fur yoor diamonds! Can yoo negoshiate more treats fur us?

MaoMao said...

Wowie, that's a purrfect fashun kombinashun, the SuperKitty t-shirt and the diamond necklace! and I don't blame you fur wantin' more Temptayshuns!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh, Daisy, you look darling! Your fashion sense is impeccable.

*singing*/cooing:

A kiss on the hand may be quite continental
But diamonds are a girl's best friend
A kiss may be grand but it won't pay the rental
On your humble flat, or help you at the automat
Men grow cold as girls grow old
And we all lose our charms in the end
But square cut or pear shaped
These rocks don't lose their shape
Diamonds are a girl's best friend!


**giggle**!

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn.

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

Pretty t-shirt, Daisy. The diamonds do make it even prettier.

That look should get you lots and lots more Temptations :)
~ The Cats

Leslie said...

Woo hoo! Pretty in pink! from Pyewacket, topcatrules.blog.com

Mosaic Cats said...

Daisy,
If this outfit does not say: "cat watermelon photo head", we just do not know what would.

zevo hussein calamari said...

As always you are a fashion icon! Fabulous!

no more said...

omg you are the cutest thing ever. See my profile, my cat has a blog too. She's also a bit of a celebrity in the making!
http://www.metacafe.com/watch/818112/baby_mine/

The Devil Dog said...

My Daisy, you look quite stunning in your super t shirt and dimonds. I must also congratulate you on your negotiations. Maybe you could help me. I give mom that look all the time but it doesn't get me anyway. What am I doing wrong, I wonder.

Roxy

Unknown said...

Hey, I tagged you for the Thirteen Facts Meme. Come on over.

Milton said...

Wow! That is good ne-goat-tion.
Don't you worry about your figure? I don't get as many treats as I'd like cuz I gotta watch my belly
---Beezer

The Cat Realm said...

Me thinks you have some very powerful negotiation tools... We can all see your claws!
And you are right: the necklace really makes this outfit!
I can't wait to see what you are going to wear for Munchkin's birthday party!
I put up one of Anastasia's old posts...
Karl

Anonymous said...

Ohw, Daisy... You made me make my first smile since yesterday.

You really are a Superhero & Supercat, with but also without this beautiful pink outfit!!

And also a smart- and Super Negotiator! :)

Big hug from us in Holland.

PS - Thanks for your sweet words, Daisy. We have a bunch of cats, but we love them all so much, and without Ralph it is very quiet...

jenianddean said...

You are quite the negotiator! And oh my goodness your super shirt is awesome. Mom keeps talking about making me a cape, but I ran and hide when she brings it up.

-Jasper McKitten-Cat

Max said...

I must admit, that shirt looks very spiffy on you, and the diamonds give it that extra jenna-say-kwa.

sammawow said...

What terrific negotiating you did! Hooray for Diamonds and Temptations!


Purrrrrs, China Cat & Willow

Gretchen said...

Hey, the more popular the celebrity, the higher the pay!

You look very stunning in you super shirt and bling bling.

Hugs...G

Karen Jo said...

You look great in your Supercat shirt and the pink diamonds are just the right accessory. I love the way you negotiate -- a little frown with just a hint of claws showing.

Jaya said...

Wow! You ARE a good negotiator,
Daisy!! If I ever have to have
a contract negotiated, I may
want to hire YOU to represent
me... although, I wonder if I
could afford all the Tempations
you would charge for your expert
services...

Related Posts with Thumbnails