Monday, December 3, 2007

Another Monday Mystery!

Here is another fun guessing game for you. Study the picture below very carefully. What am I doing? Here is another very big hint:
For this multiple-choice quiz, here are your possible answers:

A. I am running away from Pixie!
B. I fell off while I was practicing on the Highwire
C. I ate some Temptations, so I am full of energy and acting crazy
D. I am doing my Circus stunt, the Feline Cannonball


If you want to study some more before checking your answer, you can watch this documentary for more clues.

Do you know the answer yet? Click HERE to find out if you guessed correctly!

Share/Bookmark

66 Notes for Daisy:

Ramses said...

I'z was right! :) You'z doing d'feline canonball! I'z get to see my little 'sis do a similar circus trick most mornings - her speciality is the canonball followed by the trampoline act (not even Dad can sleep through her trampoline act!)

Parker said...

Did you shoot yourself out of a canon? How did you get it in the bedroom?

ZOOLATRY said...

We guessed wrong; we thought maybe you were getting ready for Thursdays shuttle launch... or practicing to be one of Santa's hi flying reindeer... or trying to unmake mombeans nicely made bed. Happy day Daisy!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Great quiz, Daisy! You are a blur! I guessed right. :)

Ginger The Cat said...

Wheeeee!!! What a fantastic capture!

Nomi said...

I think you was doing all them fings at once !! Does Pixie do any circus stunts or does she just sit and admire your many talents ??

Tommy and Teaghan said...

We guessed right too. Mooooommmmmm! We wants to try dat!
Daisy, yoo don't try walking on yur highwire at night when da beans are sleeping do yoo? What if yoo fall off an land on dare heads? hee hee!

Sarge Charlie said...

Yep, I used all the hints and solved the mystery.......you are a hoot.

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

i guessed b and i was wrong. i am glad it was d. eggshullent daisy! you might haf to perform these stunts on the next kitty cruise!

smiles, auntie bee
xoxo

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

You are very talented Daisy. ~Scylla & Charybdis

Mickey's Musings said...

Going so fast you are a blur simply had to be a cannonballcat!!!
That is a brave stunt and I'm glad you do it on the bed,so if you crash,you hit the pillows!!! :)

Anonymous said...

We guessed right Daisy. The documentary helped a lot. Those are very exciting tricks and you do them very well.

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

We guessed wrong. But we loved the documentary which we'd never seen before. Your Momma is very good at that!

Dma said...

I too guessed wrong. But holy cow what an athletic and talented kitty you be.

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

Ok, I'm going to give my answer without looking for any clues.
My answer is:
D. The Feline Cannonball

I hope I'm right!!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Oah~ I guess wrong :p
I used to guess C.
Now I know that is D.

Great job~!!!!!!

Chance said...

WOWZ. I wish I culd doos dat! You so pretty and talented. I hopez when I gets big I can learn da circus tricks too! Mommie sez no cause of my boo boos, but we will seez!

Chance

The Furry Kids said...

We guessed C. Poo!
The cannonball trick looks like a lot of fun. Maybe Momma will let us try it.

Love,
Tazo

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

He! He! I knew that! You with your circus stunts!

Forty Paws said...

Yay! We got it correct! You have so much fun all the time!

Luf, Us

The WriggleButts said...

Wow! That second picture is hillarious, Daisy! Sure you're not part whippet?

the WriggleButts

Anonymous said...

I got it I picked D your so cool Daisy :)

Chrissie said...

I'm goin' for the feline cannonball...you're very athletic Daisy! I wish I had a high wire to walk on..my mom says my pudge would swing when I walk and unbalance me...do think that's a hint?

HRH Yao-Lin said...

hahaah daisy!! Thats brilliant!!! You are a cannonball! x

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Oh Daisy! We always haf so much fun when we come here...feline cannonball, what a hoot.

LZ said...

Kaze and I have been working on something similar where we leap from the living room onto the first landing of the steps. We really do have to go on tour with all of our great tricks!

Latte

Tybalt said...

I say the Feline Cannonball . . . now I'm going to check and make sure I'm right. Great action shots, Daisy!

Jimmy Joe said...

I guessed right, I guessed right! That is a super cool trick, Daisy. You should ask your momma for a special feline cannonball cape for that stunt.
Your buddy, Jimmy Joe

Gemini and Ichiro said...

That is a very good stunt. Blogger is being bad so I couldn't guess but I looked at the answer and I am glad you were just doing your stunt. That photo I could see!

TheSlyCat said...

CANNONBALL!!!!

The Meezers or Billy said...

yay we guessed feline cannonball!!! looks like 58 different kinds of FUN

Randi said...

Oh Daisy! You are awesome! Any chance you'll be bringing your circus act on the road to San Diego? I'd love to see it!

I am still laughing at your belly button post from a few weeks ago...I LOVE IT!

You are soooo COOL!

Love & Licks,
Randi

ps..I linked you on my bloggy..hope that was OK!

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

I was thinking the cannonball or falling off the highwire. Either way, I am glad you have a something soft to land on.

Shaggy and Scout said...

We were right, but we have known you for awhile Daisy! It was fun to watch your film again too!

Monty Q. Kat said...

WHOA. Can I play that too???

Dr Tweety of da Fab Five said...

Daisy,

I knew da answer!!!! I tink you are da mostee darin' gurl cat on da planet.(Exceptee fur mebbe Iris.)

-Dr Tweety

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Daisy

YOu are so talented...and so quick...wow Miss Cannonball.

Purrs
Abby

jenianddean said...

I KNEW IT!! You are the greatest performing cat I know! Your mom is quite the photographer. Good job Daisy and Daisy's Mommie.

-Jasper McKitten-Cat

Scout said...

I am not allowed to play with guns.

Purrs,
Scout

Unknown said...

Oh, I was right, I was right!

That was a very good cannonball Daisy!

PrincessMia said...

I guessed D. You look so cool and speedy!

Leslie said...

Wow! You are an acrobat cat with the circus! Well, I think you are practising to be a cat cannonball actually. :)

snowforest said...

We thought cannonball too. You look like the wind :)

Mr. Hendrix said...

I was right! The feline cannonball! You're so talented Daisy. I saw you viewed the wigs at Monty's blog. You should send them your picture and maybe they'll send you free wigs to model for them.

Also, Mommy saw something at Target you should ask Santa Claus for....Hello Kitty Barbie!!!

http://www.target.com/gp/search/601-0297355-8697773?field-keywords=hello+kitty+barbie&url=index%3Dtarget&ref=sr_bx_1_1

zevo hussein calamari said...

You are so talented.. we guessed right! Have fun...

Clover said...

Hi Daisy!
I just wanted to tell you that I think you are one of the cutest and funniest kitties I have ever seen. I love your stunts and I think that your princess t-shirt is ADORABLE!!
Love Clover xo

Anonymous said...

We guessed wrong, and thought you fell off the highwire. Oh well...
We were tagged, and are passing it along to you. You can pick up details at http://wildcatsthree.blogspot.com

thanks and Happy Holidays!

The Furry Fighter said...

hehe i almost got thrown by the temptation option but then changed my mind to cannonball! you move very quickly daisy - a young cat does that i gues :)
xxx

The Devil Dog said...

Wow! Mom guessed correctly. You are so very talented. I am glad you did not hurt yourself.

Roxy

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Oops, we guessed "C"! You are more energetic than we are WOC (With Out Catnip)!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Yayyy we guessed right. We want to be cannonballs too.

Kimo and Sabi said...

You are practicing yer super hero talent - da feline blur. Oh...that wuz not a choice.

PB 'n J said...

Ooooh we hope it's the cannonball trick, that would be cool (but we're betting on falling off the Highwire)!

Sunny's Mommy said...

I guessed correctly!

Do you do this when Mommy and Daddy are sleeping in the bed?

Frasier said...

Hi Daisy
I was going to go with A!!!
You are very limber!
Frasier

The Misadventures Of Me said...

I guesseds wrong, I thoughts you had lots of temtashuns and was runnins crazy.

Unknown said...

I guessed that answer right! I knew what it was from watching the documentary.

Katie said...

I think you're doing a circus stunt - that last picture definitely looks like a Feline Cannonball!

Honey P. Sunshine said...

i knew it!

Kate (Pablo's mum) said...

Oh... I changed my answer at the last minute! I was going to say d), but then decided on a). I used to do a Feline Cannonball stunt in the bedroom at our old place. The late great Evel Kinevel would be so proud of you, Daisy!

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

Sweet Daisy I know you are not running from dear Pixie!! I do know that you are a very busy kitty with your lizard cooking and wonderful fashion displays that you bring to all of us....but I was wondering if you and Pixie (if she feels weel enough) might do me the gr8 honor of coming for a spot of tea on dec 5 in the early afternoon? You do so much for all of us and I would love for you to sit and have me serve you. I have a nice pillow for Pixie to rest on:)
Lots of love from Miss Peach who is ever so glad for your friendship

DK & The Fluffies said...

Feline Cannonball!

Just Sharlene and the Spice Cats said...

I guessed wrong! I thought you are playing with Pixie!

Cindy Garber Iverson said...

I guessed right! That's a very daring manuever. Maybe you should include a disclaimer that says, "Don't try this at home." Wow! Such fancy moves! Cindy at Rosehaven Cottage

Kat 3 said...

You got ants in your pants!

Andree said...

drats! I guessed wrong again and I even watched the movie.

grrrrrrr

Related Posts with Thumbnails