Friday, March 28, 2008

Fashion Friday: Feline Diva!

Today I am modeling this cute tee-shirt from The Sophisticated Cat. It is a shirt made just for cats, and it says "Feline Diva" on the back. I am not sure if I am a Diva or not. Now for some accessories! I got this great idea that my fuzzy blue "Spoiled" cap would be perfect with my Feline Diva shirt.
What do you think? Too much writing together, I think.
Aha! My beautiful pink diamonds look good with my pink tee-shirt. But I still need something more...
My hot pink feathery boa! Now I really am a true Diva.
Here is my glamour shot:

Share/Bookmark

83 Notes for Daisy:

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Feline Diva Daisy~!
You are so beautiful today,
I like your "spoiled" cap~! That is very good and looks comfy, I like that~!

And OoOOOsh~~~ Oah My dear, what a great diamonds and feathery boa! So luxury style~!!!! Now you are the shinnest diva on the stage tonight~!!!!!

Well done, Daisy Diva~~

Purr,
Adan

Poppy Q said...

You are divalicious Miss Daisy. You look so fabby in pink and I think you should be queen of the cat blogging world.

Have a lovely weekend and banana kisses to miss Pixie.

Leslie said...

Bling, bling!
Ching, ching!
You make us sing!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

You are definitely a diva, Daisy! We like both your shirt and your cap! You look fabulous with the boa!

Parker said...

WooHoo! You nailed it! Very glam! That's a great shirt!

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

We love your glamour shot. The pink diamonds and boa were perfect with the pink T-shirt. We think you epitomize all the good things about divas. ~Socks, Scylla & Charybdis,

Anonymous said...

I think I am gonna have a crash on ur cat. don't mind please.. I can't help myself.

Queen Snickers, Empress and Princess Renna said...

Super glamorous! You are a true DIVA! You are my role model!! ~Queen Snickers

Anonymous said...

Daisy, the necklace & tee-shirt go great together! We do think the Boa may be a bit too much for the casualness of the tee-shirt.

Mom just loves the Cat Hat! You truly are the Fashion Diva!

The Meezers or Billy said...

furry glamerous. but you're too nice to be a diva

Isis said...

Daisy you are right as ever the boa makes the outfit! :) Oh and I've passed a wish on to you, I hope you make it a good one! :)

Mickey's Musings said...

Daisy,you are a true model! You take a simple T-shirt,accessorize and voila! Beautiful Diva!!!!!
Lovin' the glam shot ;)

Purrs Mickey,with Georgia & Tillie who are is awe :)

Honey P. Sunshine said...

divalicious!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Oh Miss Daisy Diva

That suits you purrfectly!
Great photo session.

Purrs
Abby

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Our eyes are blinded by all the pink. We luvs it! Ooo-la-la!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Wow Daisy you are stunning in your boa and diamonds. You look a real celebrity (which of course you are)

Anonymous said...

Major fabulous diva bling baby! You'll probably be getting a call from Vogue later today. Yowzer!

Cecil the Cougar: said...

You look very beautiful in your diva fashions! Pink really is your color Daisy.

Sarge Charlie said...

Daisy, you are so beautiful with your pink Boa, you looked cute in your hat but the Boa takes the prize, :)

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

purrfect!!!

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxxooxxoxoxo

pee ess: i think you need a tiara sometimes...

Dma said...

very nice look. I think you should wear your cap as much as possible.

Unknown said...

My girl LOVES your pink outfit. I really like your fev vers, it makes you look like the true diva you are!

Molly

The Furry Kids said...

Definitely ditch the hat, Daisy. It makes you look a little crabby. And it doesn't do justice to your ears. I think the boa is a nice touch. Very chic!

Love,
Tazo

Forty Paws said...

Oh yes! We can see you on the runways of Paris! Yay! You go girl!

Luf, Us

zevo hussein calamari said...

You are quite the diva... you should call yourself the Divine Miss D!
xoxoxox

Quasi said...

Hi Daisy,
You look VERY PRETTY IN PINK! You could give Marilyn Monreow a run for her money.

Your Friend,
Quasi

jenianddean said...

You are so a fashion diva, Miss Daisy!! Maggie L-O-V-E-S your pink boa! You wear it well!!

-Jasper McKitten-Cat

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Oh Daisy.....that is a beautiful glamour shot!!!!!!!

L. Alida said...

Daisy, you are fierce! Fashion designers should look to you for inspiration. Were you just a little tempted to play with the boa? :) Have a great fashionable Friday honey.
Kisses and Purrs,
Lorianna

Irishcoda said...

Pink is your color, you are very pretty in pink, Miss Daisy! And all of the gang fanks you for your statement that ALL mom bean's free time waiting for Lost should be spent playing with us!

Tybalt said...

You are a gorgeous feline diva, Daisy! Pink is most definitely your color.

Unknown said...

you are such a trend setter Daisy!! Me love your hatz!! You is true diva~!

The Historian (Ms. Mecomber) said...

Daisy, you look so adorable in that hat! That is the best one!

~Ms. Mecomber

Anonymous said...

Daisy, I must say, you, look... FABULOUS! You are really a true diva. But... what about makeup, hair (or fur,) and a red carpet? (You also should have a pen, for autographs.)

Skeezix the Cat said...

Daisy, I have a hot pink fether boa JUST LIKE YERS!!! We cood dress up like diva twins!!!!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Daisy, you take glamour to new heights!

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

That Red Boa REALLY makes that outfit!

4 Boys and a Lady said...

You look simply meow-valous! We like the baby blue fuzzy cap. Hopefully it will go well with another outfit.

The Whiskers and Purrs Gang said...

Oh Daisy!
You look fabulous! The diamonds and the boa make your outfit perfikt! Daisy, you're our idol.

Very truly yours,
The Whiskers & Purrs Gang

Unknown said...

Daisy, you are definately very Pretty in Pink : )

Unknown said...

Wow, Daisy! You sure are pretty in that outfit. I think that My Lady should buy Charlotte a cute pink shirt like that. I bet she would like it. Your diamonds are really beautiful, too.

Brownie said...

coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool Daisy, you're cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute whit that dreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeess!

Figaro the Therapy Cat said...

Hi Daisy!
you look beautiful! I agree, your diamonds go great with that shirt. I got a purple polo shirt but I didn't model it yet because I meant to do it on my birthdya but so many things were going on with presents and everything that I forgot. You are a great diva!!!
PS, how did you convincify your Mombean to get you a kitty stroller????
Veronica

Shaggy and Scout said...

That boa really pulls it all together!

neverfull said...

daisy, you are so gorgeous and such a fashion diva!

hello

Asta said...

Daisy
Awe you kidding awe you a diva???
You awe the diva of all DIVAs
I love youw glamouw shot!

I won't have a compootew on my twip, cause Daddi has a cwummy laptop, and Mommi's is not powtable at all..so I'll be out of touch the whole time..I hope you don't fowget me
smoochie kisses
Asta

PB 'n J said...

Oh Daisy - you look wonderful! Only a true Fashion Diva could make such a great outfit!

Clover said...

You're so pretty, Daisy! Fasion Friday is one of my most favourite days!
Love Clover xo

Testuser said...

Ah Daisy -- you are the Queen of all Diva cats! Love love LOVE your feather boa -- that is truly the cat's meow!

ê¿ê

Thoughts said...

Oh my Lord I have never seen a cat in a hat! HAHAHA. Those are adorable photos - you look so cute Daisy!

Jaime
http://thoughtsfurpaws.com

Unknown said...

Daisy you look mauvelous!!!!! The boa is the purrfect finishing touch!!!! We think you and Skeezy wouldd look great wearing matching boas!!!

Monty Q. Kat said...

I agree, the blue didn't really work with the pink, but bling matches everything!

Bobby D. said...

You always look great, Daisy and you have a slim butt as everyone knows--but to be honest that T shirt makes your butt look big in the top shot.--I think you need to add some pink hot pants or a skirt. Hope you aren't mad at me for voicing this opinion---

you always look so nice and pretty. Maybe it was just the camera angle.

Patrice said...

I love the boa...you are sooo glamorous!

DK & The Fluffies said...

Diamonds and Boa make you a diva sweetness!

Moki The Wobbly Cat said...

Yup, no doubt about it, you are definately a diva Daisy! You left us mancats dropping our jaws!

HRH Yao-Lin said...

diiiiiiivaaaaa! Wow Daisy! You blow me away! Every time!

Lux said...

Oh, you're right - that boa just *makes the outfit! It's you!

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

You look a little "hood" with the hat I think. Less divaesque.
The wee gal here wants that boa!!!

~Shade and Goldie

CastoCreations said...

OMG! I can't believe you let your mommy put all those clothes on you!!! =)

You are gorgeous...and still look good enough to eat. ~Trooper Bear~

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

You are a diva! Maybe you should trade that cap in for a tiara?
--JB

The Devil Dog said...

Dear Daisy, you are a true Diva, because you are kind, generous and gracious. All those others who call themselves divas couldn't possibly live up to your stellar example. Boa looks great.

Roxy

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, you look so glamorous! That scarf, and the hat!... Daisy, you are the best.

Jans Funny Farm said...

And you are glamorous, Daisy. Lovely shot of you in your t-shirt, diamonds and boa.

Anonymous said...

*laugh* I'd bite my person if she dressed me in pink! But then, I'm a boy cat...not a girl!

meemsnyc said...

Wow Daisy, what great outfits you are wearing!!

SophieKitty said...

Your pink diamonds really make the outfit. You look mahvelous,dahlink!

Tiger Lily said...

You look faaaaabulous Daisy! I hope you were given many Temptations after that photo shoot.

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Yoor to nice to be a Diva...dad sez Diva's are demanding and evil.

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Daisy ... You need a tiara.
DMM

Cara said...

My cat thinks Daisy looks hot in those outfits ;-)

Anonymous said...

Daisy you are so insanely patient to wear all that garb and pose for the camera.... I am in awe. And rather dismayed that my dogs do not share the same discipline that you emulate.... keep it up girl. You otta be in pictures!

Boy said...

You're a diva indeed! Did you get paid wots to do a diva shot?

Nancy Lindquist-Liedel said...

My oldest son, Gene-Gene says, "Boy cat's would think she is so hawt, mom. I'm gonna show Darien." He dragged his twelve pound cat over to see the photos.

Darien was less than interested. Darien is fixed and therefore mostly interested in snacks and naps. :)

Sunny's Mommy said...

Daisy, you are so glamorous in those photos! And you have such huge diamonds, too!

Wrigley, Cobalt, & Penelope said...

Daisy you are so pretty!! We love your glamor shot. We are so impressed at how you don't care that the beans dress you up. How did your beans get you to like clothes? I guess you just have to wear them a lot and get used to them.

Anonymous said...

Aw, man! I must say, you look GREAT in that "spoiled" hat! I think I want one!

P.S. say hi to pixie for me :)

Fuzzy the mischievous cat
from New York

Anonymous said...

::whistle::
Looking good Daisy!

Babs (Beetle) said...

Sooooo cute. None of us girls have ever worn clothes. I think we would struggle too much for our mum he he! You do look beautiful.

Juno said...

Oh My Dog, Daisy!!!
Look at the last picture!!! Is this W magazine cover???? You look stunning, really gorgeous!!

Momo & Pinot

Anonymous said...

I think you should go pro. Your poses have great catitude. You would be the most beautiful model on the cat walk.

Anonymous said...

hey daisy i guess u r purry cool
:^) u could hang with me and miley sometime maybe.

if u want, u can visit my blog. i am new

u can type this in:
http://arockinplace2b.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Daisy,

Of course your a Diva you look so glamorous :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails