Sunday, March 30, 2008

Sunday Comics with Daisy!

I found a great way to make some money! Just sign up for a special credit card and you can earn cash!


I found out that if you do not read the fine print, you could be in some serious trouble. I do not know how I am going to pay off this credit card. Even though I earned $50 Cash Back on my First Purchase.

Share/Bookmark

82 Notes for Daisy:

Karen Jo said...

That's a hard lesson for you to learn, Daisy. Credit cards can be very sneaky. I hope you don't have to give up your Temptations to pay off the card.

Anonymous said...

So that's how you got so many neat toys, Daisy! You may have to bring some of them back. Remember Chey and her credit card problems? Hold on to your Temptations & Greenies!

Poppy Q said...

That is a great look on your face in the last picture Miss Daisy. That bill looks like my mums (maybe not quite that much!!).

Have a great week funny girl.

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Ooops, Daisy! Credit cards can be useful, but only if you have the money to pay them off every month. We like the expression on your face at the end.

Leslie said...

Argh!! We love it so much!!! It's almost worth while getting up and going to work so I can watch my students as they read that aloud! :)

Rocky, Angie & S'more said...

Hi Daisy - You have an important lesson in your Sunday Comic today! It's very easy to get in over your head with credit cards - and it can happen very quickly!

We love your picture at the end! :)

ZOOLATRY said...

You most likely have lots & lots of company out there, in the "cash back cats club" as we suspect it has quite a large membership (just like the human counterpart).

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

Easy, just switch to a new Bank of Catatonia Credit Card, transfer you balance and you can make payments at their low monthly rates! Sorry, no cash back through!

Mickey's Musings said...

Oh Daisy!!!!!!! That fine print was not fine at all!!!!!!
You might have to become a runway model to pay that bill off!
That is a very hard lesson :(
Purrs Mickey

Babs (Beetle) said...

Ha ha ha! So funny! Just the sort of thing Sukie would get up to ;O) Love the last pic!

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Now you have to learn how to sell on ebay, Daisy. So nice that you thought of Pixie with some nanners for her!

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

Hi Daisy! You know that I had to find a way to read your Sunday Comic! I'm completely hooked on them! I'm blogging from my sister's computer. Still in Texas until tomorrow. Those credit cards can be very yucky! Good lesson for the day! Let me know if you need a loan so you don't have to give up your temptations!

Love, Deb

Rosie & Cheeto said...

oh daisy, we thawt about it and have a sugjeshtun. Get that $50 in green papers and then when yer lady is asleep switch yer card with hurs.

Anonymous said...

Oh no. Poor Daisy. Sell all the stuff you bought ASAP, or return it for a refund. Maybe set up a lemonade stall outside your house or get a part time job. Maybe you could be an online cat fortune teller. Good luck with paying it off.

Dma said...

I've tried to teach my boyz the concept of money and the reason I leave the house for an extended period of time most days is to ensure their food dishes are full. I don't think they see the connection.

Forty Paws said...

Hi Daisy! Did you get that credit card while you were away at college? Many youngsters are suckered into that scheme. We're sorry you had to learn the lesson the hard way.

Luf, Us

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

oops... i hate it when that happens!

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoox

Sarge Charlie said...

Miss Daisy, you made the Old Sarge laugh out loud this morning.

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

We think you did a public service comic. We should all learn to read the fine print.

Hope you find a way to pay off the credit card. Maybe you can charge more for your modeling jobs. ~Scylla, Charybdis & Socks

Anonymous said...

I can not even image what really made you look so shocked in that last photo Daisy. This made me laugh. Your site makes me happy everyday!!! You and your mom are very creative and funny. Is there any chance of a "Daisy the Curly Cat" book in your future?!

Rosemary B❤️ said...

hahahahha
maybe you can sellall the stuff you bought on ebay! Maybe you could ask your dad for an increase on your allowance.

Happy day Daisy and Pixie

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

Oh dear Daisy,
I have been warning my brother Jeter about the problems he might have with credit card purchases.
You must be careful!
Sincerely--Mickey

Anonymous said...

Ding dong. Ahem I am looking for Miss Daisy? Yes hello Miss Daisy, I am from the government, here to gently remind you to PAY YOUR BILLS ALREADY!!!! Thank you.

dennis said...

Dennis notices that Daisy bought a lot of Bananas! Try to sell those to your humans, or trade for fish.

dennis said...

Dennis loves Daisy's pictures so much!

HRH Yao-Lin said...

um Daisy...I have no words of advice to offer...I think you really are in trouble with that credit card bill. Have you thought about declaring yourself bankcrupt? Lots of people in the UK do it because they can't pay their debts off. Then after 3 years it is cleared and you can apply for credit all over again! x

Honey P. Sunshine said...

yoo gots sum nanners for pixie!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Oah My Daisy~!!!
Sometimes Credit card is very very bad, just be careful~!!!!!
Next time when you need to use it, try to discuss with your mommy first, I am sure she could answer some of your problem!!

Beethoven said...

Oh dear Daisy! I do not know how to use credit cards but the Giant Kitty said he's used our Mummy's card to buy stuff for himself once! I do hope mine Mummy did not have to end up paying so much! I must remind the Giant Kitty to read the fine print!

Parker said...

It's true what my Mommy says - the fine print is never fine!

The Whiskers and Purrs Gang said...

Dearest Daisy,
You is in some deep doo-doo!

Very truly yours,
The Whiskers & Purrs Gang

Brownie said...

I pay it for u, if you buy me some hamster toyz hahahahah muahahahahha!

Shaggy and Scout said...

Oops, that backfired?
But it was nice you bought some 'nanners for Pixie.

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Oh oh, yoor in it purrty deep now Daisy! Mom sugjests dat yoo start charging really big numbers fur yoor modeling and getting paid in green papers. Den yoo could also hold circus purrfurmances and charge admishun...and when dat fails, because beans plans neffur really work, declare bankruptcy. Maybe if yoo send all dat stuff back yoo won't owe so much green papers.

Unknown said...

I bet your mom is really mad!

Randi said...

Oh no Daisy! Do you think you might need to get a part time job? Daisy working at the Dairy Queen...or maybe selling lemonade to the alligators down in the swamps? Or you could be an Avon Lady...selling lipstick to all the cook cats in the neighborhood...I'd love to see a Daisy Sunday Comic about that!!

Love & Licks,
Randi

ps..if you dont' want to get a job..maybe you can just transfer the balance of your new credit card to your mommi's credit card & let her take care of it...

Cecil the Cougar: said...

I fink you should tell your Mommie that you made a mistake and are sorry and that you learned your lesson. Then she will say "Well Daisy, I'm glad you learned your lesson. You are a good girl. I know you will do better in the future." Then she will pet you on the head and pay the bill for you. I fink that is what you should do.

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

We think ya should get more cards, buy more stuff, an pay it off wif all those extra $50 you'll get back!

Amber-Mae said...

Whooops! Big big mistake! So how now? Sorry, I ain't got nothing to help you except some bags of kibbles. They want kibbles or they just want cash?

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Juno said...

Daisy, we'll let our hoooomans read those fine print. :D

Momo & Pinot

Black Cat said...

Oh dear Daisy darling, I think you are up s**t creek without a paddle!!! Good thing I don't have a credit card coz I can't read the small print, even with readers and a magnifying glass, lol! Take care sweetie:) xxx

Black Cat said...

P.S. How come your Mommie has to have that room full of torture machines when she looks so slim in those pictures of her in those "High" photos yesterday? xxx

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I had the same problem when I used the credit card to borrow 5 million for my campaign. Of course now they won't even take my money (otherwise I would lend you some to get you out of debt).

L. Alida said...

Well, Daisy you are a top model. I think you should model for "Elle" and "Catmopolitan" and get paid in money instead of Temptations. :) I'm sure your mommie will help you out too. Thank you for the very entertaining and funny lesson! Happy Sunday Honey to you and Pixie.
Lorianna

zevo hussein calamari said...

If you need to leave the country for a bit let us know.......we can help!

xoxoxox
Agent 007

Irishcoda said...

Credit card offers are VERY sneaky like that! I learned the hard way too, Daisy...if it sounds too good to be true, it is!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Oh Daisy, you learned the hard way. It is furry impawtunt to always read the small print.

Wrigley, Cobalt, & Penelope said...

Uh oh Daisy! You look pretty shocked in that last picture. Hopefully this will teach you a lesson about the sneakiness of credit cards and that they can really hurt you. Good luck getting rid of that bill.

The Cat Realm said...

Oh poor Daisy - I am sorry you have such a huge bill now to pay! But you bought bananas for Pixie - that is sooooooo sweet! And now you know about the fine print for the future, hahahahahahahahahaha
Karl

The Devil Dog said...

That is a very hard lesson to learn, Daisy. Maybe you could send some of the things back? Or try to sell them on ebay.

Roxy

Lux said...

Lol, Daisy, that *might be a problem!

MaoMao said...

That is a furry ecksellunt comic, Daisy, that teaches an impawtant lesson! And hehehe, I love yur eckspreshun in the last pickshure.

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Anonymous said...

Um, you get five cents every time you recycle a can in the special machine at the supermarket...

Anonymous said...

Uh oh, Daisy! But your comic illustrates a very important message about credit cards.

I think it is very sweet that you got Pixie nice big bunches of naners!

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn!

Moki The Wobbly Cat said...

How unfair for them to trick you like that Daisy. We once read that shopping can be an addition for humans, and that there where those out there who where trying to sue their credit card companies for allowing them to spend the money...Perhaps your bean can get your name on one of these silly human lawsuits...hehe
:)

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Oh, Daisy! It's a good thing that you'll be getting your "economic stimulus check" in a coupla weeks, huh?
DMM

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

You bought bananas? What about toys and Temptations?
--JB

Motor Home Cats said...

At least you were a good sister to Pixie and ordered her some nanners. she must have liked you for that. Are you going to return everything?

Tiki, Tavi, Cody and Camie

Copito said...

Ops, this is awful, Daisy.

Now you need a new idea to make money to pay that debt.

='·'=

SophieKitty said...

Daisy, you are hi-larious!

Dr Tweety of da Fab Five said...

Daisy!!! How are you gonna payz dis bill? I feel furry afraid fur you. Will da bad lizardz from da bank come (I would suspect dat dey would be ally-gatorz) to talk wit you?
Mebbe you can transfer dat balance to a zero per-cent card. At leastee dat iz what da momee said. But you will still needz lots of green paperz.
I yam goin' to haz a chix-hen bake sale to helps you out.

CastoCreations said...

Ahhh...poor Daisy. I'm sorry you had to learn such a hard lesson. This is why we don't let Trooper open the mail. :)

Christine and FAZ said...

YIKES, Daisy what have you done! At least you remembered to get some bananas for your sister. FAZ

Unknown said...

Daisy what is dat paper you have?? Is it give you things and give you money?? Ip so I want dat!! Me is going to ask may mom!!

Gretchen said...

Egads, Daisy. A cat is not supposed to have a credit card!

Poor thing, I hope you can work things out.

Hugs...G

Kate (Pablo's mum) said...

I think you need to find yourself a good lawyer, Daisy...

Max said...

Just write a check. That's how my People pay for bills sometimes. They never have any actual money on them.

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Oh crumbs, Daisy! Whatever are you going to do? I love that last picture of yours.

Thanks for coming by and sending purr to me. I am better now but the vet says that I haven't quite recovered yet because the tests are still abnormal. That means more tests next week. *sigh*

As I grow stronger I am starting to give more trouble to SS. I want to go OUT and she says NO!

Jans Funny Farm said...

Very good moral to this comic, Daisy.

Bobby D. said...

Daisy has the freedom to be in debt, and a pile of things she will get bored with fast.

That's OK though, because you made an educational blog post out of your pain.

Anonymous said...

We suggest using your mom's card to pay it off...

Asta said...

Oh Daisy I hope they don't thwow you in debtows pwison while I'm gone..do ou wnt to stow away in my luggage..we'we leaving tomowwow..maybe they wouldn't find you with the bill
Iwill miss you lots!
Please don't fowget me
love and smoochie kisses
asta

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Ah.. that is very scary... Thanks for teaching us that we must read the fine prints

~ Girl girl

Huskee and Hershey said...

Ahhh Daisy, those plastic cards are eviiiil (my mom said so).. Perhaps you can sell away some of the things you bought to pay off the bill (and hopefully even make a profit?)

Thoughts said...

God do I understand what you are going through. I am in the same boat because I just got notice my interest rate went up and there is nothing that i can do.

Sunny's Mommy said...

Uh oh! I guess you shopped too much :-0 Maybe your Mommie will help you pay it ;-)

meemsnyc said...

Oh Daisy, That was a great series of photos. Credit cards are evil.

Anonymous said...

Such a good lesson to teach everyone, Daisy!

I was almost as bad as you were with my credit card...But soon I will have it all paid off! Then I will have something worth more than money... peace of mind knowing that I have little to no consumer debt.

BTW, Mommie did a very good job with this comic. The last frame was priceless!

Hugs!

Anonymous said...

:lol: Yes, I agree. I would like to see your expression at the end of the month.

CRIZ LAI said...

Haha.. good one Daisy. Using a credit card is fun but it's when you are trying to pay off for what you have bought will create lots of headaches. By the way, that's how the credit card companies earn their money and give you back a miserable cash back offer :P

Anonymous said...

Lol...This is the same face mom
makes :)

Jaya said...

Oh no, Daisy! They sucked you in too? Well, I hope at least that you enjoy all the junk you ordered!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails