Friday, May 16, 2008

Fashion Friday: My Bucket Hat

Today I am modeling my bucket hat. Bucket hats are lightweight, rugged and durable. But, I am not sure that they are very fashionable. Do you think I look like Gilligan? My bucket hat has very beautiful yellow, orange, and pink stripes with sparkly gold threads. I think this makes it a little more fashionable than your average bucket hat. Also, the pink lining is very glamorous.
You can wear this hat with the brim rolled up for a different look. I am not enjoying this look very much.
If you put the brim down, you can use it as a rain hat! This will protect your hair-do. But, I already have some much cuter raingear.
Here I am trying to look sexy. I have learned that it is very hard to look sexy while wearing a bucket hat. Maybe I should go fishing, instead.

Share/Bookmark

82 Notes for Daisy:

Girl Girl Hamster said...

You look really cute in the hat Daisy. I bet you'll make a pawsome fisher-cat

~ Girl girl

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Dear Daisy,
You are really really sexy with that hat!!!! I love your new style very very much~!!!
If very special taste!!!!!!!

Purr,
Adan

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

KC said...
You look cute in tha bucket hat, but don't like you's enjoying it furry much. It does look like a going fishin hat, except in a glamorous pink.
Purrs, KC

pee ess: Yours camera is on it's way!

Anonymous said...

Daisy, that's a perfect sun hat, or perhaps a gardening hat.

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Daisy, that is a very cute hat! You are wearing it really well. We don't do so well with hats, since they bother our frootbat ears.

Isis said...

Oh that's is a very cute little hat Daisy! :) Maybe a lizard hunting hat? ;) Or for a sunny walk in your lovely harness? :)

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

bucket hat? i did not know dat it wuz called a "bucket hat." see ... u can teech a cat sumthin noo.
u look verree fashunabul.
luv--jh

Spooky said...

Treater says she likes bucket hats, but I'm a bit concerned about your ears.

Fishing? Fishing sounds yummy, er... good!

Poppy Q said...

You sure area saucy pink sailor girl this week Miss D.

Just delightful.

Smooches.

Poppy Q

Felix, Garfield & Jawsy said...

It look great whatever u are wearing, Daisy! Do not let the bucket hat inhibit u and your poses! :D
Headnudgies,

Tommy and Teaghan said...

Love da colors Daisy! Dat hat looks simply stunning on yoo.

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

I don't know if the sexy thing works. The wee-est one is jealous, her favorite colours are pink and orange. She wants a hat like that.

Very cute!

~Shade

Leslie said...

Oh we loved Gilligan. :) We are singing the theme song now. :)

The Meezers or Billy said...

Daisy, that hat is adorable!!

Mickey's Musings said...

Hey,if you go fishing,I'll go with ya!! We can get a big boat.You can wear your hat!!
Purrs Mickey

Anonymous said...

::whistle::

Nice hat!!! I like all the pretty colors. So summery!

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

Daisy, you look so cute in that hat. We like all the different looks! The colors are beautiful on you!

Sarge Charlie said...

I think the hat is beautiful miss daisy, I also think you would be a great fisher cat, Gilligan? too funny

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

i triple love hats honey and you look lovely in yours!!!

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Dma said...

you've convinced me that i need to go out and buy a bucket hat. nothing wrong with lookin a lil like gilligan.

Turkey Cats said...

You are such a fashion icon, Daisy! I am doing my very first Fashion Friday today. Hope you like my pretty pink dress.

Abby

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

You look cute in your hat Daisy, but then you look cute whatever you are wearing.

Anonymous said...

Daisy: you are such a fashion plate that you never wear the same thing twice. What do you do with your clothes after the public has seen them? Do you have a store like Oprah's where you sell your unwanted clothes to your fans?

Asta said...

Daisy
somehow you manage to cawwy off the sexy look wif that pose even in youw bucket hat..it's the way you dwape youw legses..I love the colow..but I agwee youw waincoat is the best fow bad weathew..it's waining hewe today..it would be pawfect
smoochie kisses,ASTA

Anonymous said...

That is a very cute bucket hat Daisy. You look great in anything you wear!

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

I think you look adorable in your bucket hat! You don't look a thing like Gilligan!

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

We think you look more like Ginger, who for some reason is wearing Gilligan's hat.

Now we understand why Mommy doesn't wear hats and gets sun burnt instead. ~Socks, Scylla & Charybdis

Jimmy Joe said...

I think a fishing hat is a great idear now that summer is coming, Daisy. And those colors are very pretty on you.
Your buddy, Jimmy Joe

Chrissie said...

I like your bucket hat, Miss Daisy! It highlights your face and eyes! Yes, I agree that it's a bit difficult to look sexy in a bucket hat..but you'd be a very fashionable fishercat!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Daisy
I think you look more like MaryAnn than Gilligan. YOU look very cute in your hat and if your weather is like ours today we are going to have rain and that hat could come in real handy.

Purrs
Abby

Babs (Beetle) said...

You always look lovely in anything you wear Daisy. If it isn't in fashion you can make it fashionable.

Purrs, Sukie X

Shaggy and Scout said...

Daisy you have the ability to take the simplest, most basic article and make it fashionable. That is a rare talent. Kate Hepburn did that very well.

Quasi said...

Actually, Daisy, you don't look like Gilligan, you look like Ginger! Seriously, girl, if anybody can work that look, you can. You are an extremely photogenic animal. I wish I were -- Steve and the female always manage to get my double chins when they take pictures of me.

Donna said...

Your hat is very cute.

Clover said...

Hi Daisy!
You are such a great model - everything looks good on you!!
Love Clover xo

The Furry Kids said...

That is a very cute hat, Daisy. I do agree that it's probably more sporty than sexy. hee hee

Love,
Tazo

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

We like the look of the brim down in the front. Very sexy!

Evergreen loves Kilroy said...

Ooh, you look so retro yet trendy. I like the bucket hat with the brim down.

Jazmin said...

I love how the yellow band in the hat makes your eyes stand out.

Jazz

The Crew said...

Glamorous & versatile too, Daisy!

Bonnie Story said...

Daisy, That sexy look is pure LAUREN BACALL! You look great in pink. Have a great weekend!! Your dog pal, Pepper

Kimo and Sabi said...

That is a lovely hat! Our little blurpy sisser has some bucket hats too! You will need that hat if you go outside on a hot summer day on Floreeda.

The Misadventures Of Me said...

We has fishies right here in 3 HUGEST glass areas. You coulds try to learns with thems if you likes!

LZ said...

I am not sure that I would like a hat over my frootbat ears. You are such a great model Daisy!

Kaze

Queen Snickers, Empress and Princess Renna said...

Wow you did so good with that hat! Very tough modeling job! I hope you got payed extra!! You make even bucket hats look good! ~Queen Snickers

Jans Funny Farm said...

Oh, Daisy, you look cute as ever in your little bucket hat. But we do have to admit, it isn't really you.

To answer your question, there isn't anything going on between Merci and Shadow. But we're glad Shadow told everyone Merci is "sooooo cute." And we couldn't resist teasing her about it. After all, that's what brothers and sisters do. :)

Unknown said...

supa sutah Diasy!! Pink is always lookz best on u!!

L. Alida said...

Happy Fashion Friday Daisy! You wear hats so well! I like the colors in your bucket hat too. It would be fun to wear while strollering. Fishing is boring and you would probably have more fun playing. :)
I hope you are having a great day with Mommie and Pixie.
Hugs, Purrs, and Smoochies,
Lorianna

Gemini and Ichiro said...

While I like the colors, I have to admit I am not thrilled with the style of the hat. I think you are more the cute pillbox hat type myself.

Rocky, Angie & S'more said...

That hat is adorable on you, Miss Daisy! :) You are much cuter than Gilligan!

Happy Friday to you and Pixie Bananers! xoxoxoxo

The Man Under the Mango Tree said...

I don't know if it's the same as a fisherman's hat. I have three of those hats.

You look very glamorous with that hat. Very stylish...Fashionable indeed...

I love to wear that during rainy days because I've seen a picture of Hemingway wearing one.

Irishcoda said...

I don't think you look like Gilligan at all, Daisy, you look very adorable in your bucket hat!

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Oh wowie Daisy I LOVE this bucket hat!

happy week-end to you girls

Cat Street Boyz said...

Daisy the fashion Diva...you look great in anything! =^Y^=Ty

Skeezix the Cat said...

Daisy, yer RONG RONG RONG!! Yer bukit hat is vary vary vary s-e-x-e-y. I got urjes!!!

Liss said...

I love the second picture, you look so cute.

Unknown said...

Daisy, that is a very nice hat!

You are getting very good at the sexy poses! I am sure Skeezix will love that last photo!

Liss said...

I love the second picture, you look so cute.

Sunny's Mommy said...

Daisy, you look wonderful in your pretty bucket hat! It's very stylish. You look perfectly ready for rain, or fishing :-) But don't go fishing at your pond, that could be very dangerous with the alligators there!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Daisy, is there anything dat looks bad on yoo? Yoo are rocking dat hat!

CastoCreations said...

If ANYONE can pull off those hats it's you Daisy! :)

Mr. Hendrix said...

What a great bucket hat! That color is a very fun style and makes you look very fun and funloving! You are so very much cuter than Gilligan.

I think your Dr. Daisy post with Pixie is the sweetest post I've ever seen. We keep Pixie in our purrs and prayers that they find a cure for her. Maybe it will even be bananna flavored!

zevo hussein calamari said...

I do not think you look like Gilligan.. you look more like Ginger the movie star!

aniceplaceinthesun.blogspot.com said...

Daisy, You look marvelous in the hat. It doesn't matter how you wear it. Actually, one of the reasons it looks so glamorous, is because you're wearing it. My cat Simon thinks you're the bees knees and is excited that you purchased an ad on A Nice Place In The Sun.

Thank you for the fashion show. Simon and I love the bucket hat, and I hope I will be able to purchase one soon.

Anyway, we really enjoy your blog, and wish you a happy week-end.

Ann & Simon

Nomi said...

I pawed a comment to you about your lufferly hat but its gawn. Where is it ? Also, my comment to you about you being a doctor has gawn too. What is goin on Daisy. Am I doin somefin wong??

Sassy Kat said...

I liked your hat. I only thought you looked like Gilligan in the third photo. That is just because of the way you had the rim. Of course you look cute in anything that you wear.

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

I REALLY like your bucket hat, Miss Daisy. Did you know that if you went to Mom's school, you could wear that hat 'cuz it fits within the parameters of the dress code? It doesn't have any logos on it an' it has a two inch (or larger) brim 360 degrees around your head! Yay!

DMM

Unknown said...

Hey Gilligan, I mean Daisy...nice hat.

Rascal said...

Well, I don't think Gilligan had your whiskers.

The Devil Dog said...

Fishing? What if you fall in? You get wet! YUK! As for the hat, we think it is very pretty. Lucky especially loves the pink inside and the pretty colored outside.

Roxy

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Ya look lovely Gilligan, er, we mean DAISY! An watch out fer the Skipper. He allus gets mad at ya, er, we mean GILLIGAN!

Liss said...

Daisy, you were the big topic tonight at mine and John's dinner. John, just loves you. He loves your blog. We both decided that if you ever decided to leave your mama (I'm sure you'd never part) that we would certainly take you in. That's pretty good considering John said we're not allowed to have any more pets.

meemsnyc said...

What a versatile hat. And a pretty one too!

Dream Mom said...

Daisy, The hat is pretty cute. I love the colors. The yellow stripe picks up the gold in your eyes.

I think what is missing is a pretty hot pink sundress, maybe with some spaghetti straps? It should be the same pink as the hat. I think if you had a sundress, you would love the hat.

Just a thought.

Black Cat said...

You look stunning in that hat Daisy. Who's Gilligan? :) xxx

Motor Home Cats said...

No - we don't think you look like Gilligan - maybe MaryAnn. You look very cute in your bucket hat.

Tiki, Tavi, Cody and Camie

Anonymous said...

You are really looking so cute in this new hate.

Anonymous said...

Don't worry Daisy your much cuter than Gilligan :)

Forty Paws said...

We've been MIA for awhile, but have been lurking and watching your antics Daisy. You crack us up.

Luf, Us

Anonymous said...

Awww, Daisy -- what a cutiepie you are! You made Mom say SQUEEEEEEEE!!!!

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn.

dennis said...

Dennis says Daisy looks like Audrey Hepburn, not Gilligan! Very demure and very, very pretty

Anonymous said...

Tell me daisy... did you have any crash on you after the new fashion. Some one must have.

Related Posts with Thumbnails