Friday, May 23, 2008

Fashion Friday: My Comfy Robe

Today I am in my guest bedroom modeling my cozy red flannel robe. I know it is not as glamorous as my pink bed jacket, but it is much more comfortable.
It has a belt that ties it together in the front. See? If you have a squishy tummy like me, I do not recommend tying it very tightly.
Uh oh! My Mommie said that I must go to bed now! I thought we were just pretending to model nightclothes. I am not even a little bit tired.
Okay, I pulled down the bedcovers. Is that good enough?
All right, I am in bed. What more do you want?
Oh. I forgot that you are not supposed to wear a bathrobe to sleep in. My mistake. Will you read me a bedtime story now?



ps: Happy Birthday to ML!

Birfday Party!


Share/Bookmark

84 Notes for Daisy:

Nomi said...

What a good girl you are Daisy going to bed when Mummy asks you to. You even remembered to take off your robe. Shame you had to take it off really cos it looks real cosy and I luf the colours.

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Your bathrobe looks pawsome and you're a good kitty to take it off before you go to bed

~ Girl girl

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

That robe looks very comfy, Daisy, and you look very cute in bed! We don't think Merlin would be able to wear a robe, because he would want to play with the belt!

Parker said...

I think that's a wonderful robe Daisy! Isn't it nice to have Mommy tuck you in?

Irishcoda said...

Those are some adorable pictures, Daisy, especially once you get under the covers for a bed time story! The robe is very nice but your color really is pink

Anonymous said...

Once upon a time, in a lovely tropical land there lived a Curly Cat named Daisy. Daisy was so cute, so smart and so sweet that she won the heart of every soul she ever met!

:yawn: Good Night, Sweet Daisy!

Astrid (…and the kitties too) said...

Awwww what a sweet fashion story! Daisy your are the bestlooking model we've ever met!

Isis said...

Ooh I love your dressing gown Daisy, it's so classy and cossy looking, as is your bed! :)

Henson Ray said...

Great robe. I wish they had one in my size.

Mickey's Musings said...

Daisy,that is a very nice robe.
It looks good on you tooo . You have a bed all to yourself? Cool!!!!! What story did ya get ?
Purrs Mickey

Anonymous said...

Very chic Daisy!

The Meezers or Billy said...

Daisy you are so very cute!!!

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

We like that kind better than the fancy ones, too. It does look so very nice and comfy on you!

~ Maggie Mae and The Bunch

Spooky said...

Very nice, Daisy! That robe does look comfy. You also look all comfy and cozy tucked into the big bed like that!

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

Daisy, you are just adorable! Mommy will read to you anytime!

Anonymous said...

Soft, warm flannel is perfect for snuggling and kneading.

Paula said...

Daisy, I am going to tell you a secret: sometimes when I am cold I sleep in my robe! Shh, please don't tell anyone. This is embarrassing.

Rene Perez said...

You are way too cute. I want to come and hug your squishy tummy. I love your blog Daisy! I look forward to it every single day!

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

Daisy, those are just adorable photos. How do you stay so still?

Thank you for the beautiful birthday graphic and wishes.

in honor of Miss Bonnie an the day/ weekend/ holiday of HUGS, here’s ours, just for you:
*******hugs******* (KC)
*******hugs******* (Missy)
*******hugs******* (Faith)
*******hugs******* (Sol)
*******hugs******* (Smokey)
*******hugs******* (BJ)

Love, The Sherwood Bunch

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

your robe looks SO comfy!!! i might try to find one just like that! you sure do look cute honey!

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Sarge Charlie said...

You are just the cutest little lady Miss Daisy.

Babs (Beetle) said...

The robe is lovely daisy, but I must say that the picture of you in the bed at the end is the bestest picture ever! I wanted to jump in to my computer screen and cuddle you all up!

Purrs, Sukie X

Quasi said...

There's nothing more comfy than a nice flannel robe to lounge in. And nothing is nicer than a mommie tucking you into bed at night.

Dma said...

I like that robe. I hope u got your bedtime story after working hard on the photo shoot.

Liss said...

Love the robe, I wish I had one!

Shaggy and Scout said...

A good soft robe is great for doing your relaxing in.

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Daisy
You look adorable all curled up in that big bed...

Purrs and HUGS
ABBY

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Meowm says she wants a nice warm robe like that! You look very cute in it and what a great bed you have!

Mo and The Purries said...

You are too cute in your comfy robe!

Not The Mama

{{{HUGS & PURRS}}}
from Daphne, Chloe, Spooker, Little Isis, and Jazper
{{{HUGS & PURRS}}}

The Crew said...

Daisy dear, you are just the cutest girl ever!! And we don't believe for a second you have a squishy belly.

Tipper & Misty

Anonymous said...

Your bathrobe looks very comfy and it looks cute on you Daisy. We also like to see you in bed. Do you sleep there every night?

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Oh Daisy, yoo get da whole bed to yourself! We is passing hugs around today, here is one fur yoo and Pixie and yoor mommy too
(((((((((HUG))))))))

Queen Snickers, Empress and Princess Renna said...

What a great robe!!! It looks warm and snuggle!

Tybalt said...

Daisy, I think this may have been your best fashion shoot yet! That robe does look very cozy, and you look all ready and snuggled in the bed. I'm a little bit jealous!

Tybalt said...

Whoops! Almost forgot!

{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}

PB 'n J said...

What a comfy looking robe! And you model it so well (as usual)!

In honor of Bonnie, we're sending you all hugs, hugs and more hugs!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Oh that looks so very comfy on you Daisy. I like it.

Hugs and purrs to you!

Unknown said...

Daisy, that robe does look very comfy and I think it is quite fashionable too. I should go now and let you get some rest - night night Daisy!

Nature Nut /JJ Loch said...

Too, too, TOO CUTE!!! Love this post and your blog. Super pet photos and write ups. :D

JJ

Forty Paws said...

What a pretty outfit. Bless your heart.

Luf, Us

Artsy Catsy said...

Oh Daisy, you are such a sweetie! And on this special Weekend of Hugs, we want to send a whole houseful of (((!!HUGS!!))) from all of us to all of you. You're such a special friend, and we love you!

Hugs & Purrs,
Rocky
& all of us at Artsy Catsy

Thoughts said...

Daisy you are too cute how you curl up in the comforter like that and get under the blanket. Its unbelievable how tame and smart you are :)

dennis said...

Dennis loves this post--he would like the snuggle up to you and he would let you read a book, eat snacks, or hold the remote control as we snuggle in the big bed. Dennis would like to groom you til you drift off to sleep. Dennis would tell you nice stories too. Like the story of the bird, the mouse, and the dog. that is a good one.

Dream Mom said...

Every lady needs a comfy robe however you manage to still look glamorous AND comfy. I must say even a tad seductive with your comfy robe laying on top of the bed. Meow!

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

The robe looks very comfy. Mommy says that comfy clothes are the very best. ~Socks, S & C

Asta said...

Daisy
I love youw comfy wobe, and you awe an angel fow going to bed when asked..I hope you got a lovely bed time stowy and a tweat
smoochie kisses,
ASTA

LZ said...

That is a very cute robe and I can see it could double as a toy with its wasteband. I like to snuggle under the covers any time of day!

Kaze

jenianddean said...

Your robe looks so comfy! I can't believe your mommie made you go bed.

{{{hugs}}} to you, Pixie, your mommie and daddy!!

-The McKitten-Cats

DK & The Fluffies said...

We'd totally tell you a nap time story!

Unknown said...

Wow Daisy you has a BIG BEDZ!! I is jelous!!

Sabrina, Sam and Simon said...

Our momma just LOVES that robe! She would pick one out like that for herself!
(((((((HUGS)))))))
to you Daisy!
Sabrina, Sam and Simon

Cat Naps in Italy said...

Daisy,
You sure do have the best outfits! We were sure that we saw you in a grass skirt once (are we remembering wrong)? If you have one, be sure to put it on and stop the luau we are having for Karl and Ruis. There is an entire roast lizard with glazed pineapple to eat!

Love,
Opus and Roscoe
ps. You can even bring your snail friend!

The Furry Kids said...

That's a comfy-looking robe, Daisy.

Lots of hugs to you and Pixie and your Mommie and Daddie.

Cat Street Boyz said...

We have a small trunk with our sweaters, hats, & stuff but I bet Daisy, you have a walk in closet!....Nice robe...=^Y^=Ty

Sunny's Mommy said...

I think your plaid robe is practical, yet stylish. I hope your Mommie read you a good story, and gave you lots of treats for this modeling session :-)

zevo hussein calamari said...

You look so cozy in that robe. I hope you had a nice bedtime story too.

Figaro the Therapy Cat said...

that is such a nice robe!!!

The Misadventures Of Me said...

Thats a furry nice robe. It really looks warm and snuggley toos.

HUGS to you Daisy, Pixie and your mommy!

Anonymous said...

Your look so cute and cozy :)

Sassy Kat said...

You have the nicest clothes. And I must say a nice bedroom to crash in and get plenty of zzzzzz's.
We stopped over to Miss Peach's on the way home from the bachelor party and Miss Peach had a great idea that we let our friends know how special and important to us.
So we just wanted to let you know that you are a dear friend of ours and we really like you a lot.
Sassy & Momo

Jans Funny Farm said...

You are so sweet Daisy. Very obedient. We think you look adorable in your red flannel robe.

Anonymous said...

That is a very colorful robe, Daisy. You know that I don't wear (yuck) clothing, but the human that I own has a robe almost like yours. I like to jump up and try to grab the belt thingy he ties around it. OK?

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

That is one very very beautiful Robe for you, Daisy~!
I like the colors match together, it's very good!!!
And what a nice bed just for you! You are so lucky!

Jimmy Joe said...

I hope you got your bedtime story, Daisy. I like The Cat in the Hat Comes Back.
Your buddy, Jimmy Joe

Just Ducky said...

(((Hugs to Daisy)))) for our Holiday of Hugs for Bonnie!

The Devil Dog said...

That is a very handsome robe, Daisy. It looks very nice on you.

Roxy

meemsnyc said...

Wow, Daisy, what a cute robe! So pretty.

Tiger Lily said...

That pretty robe looks very comfortable Daisy!

{{{{{{Hugs}}}}}} for you and Pixie and your Mommmie.

Jemima, Zeke, Sushi, Tiger Lily and Ruckus

Chrissie said...

Daisy, I like that bathrobe very much. My mom says that sometimes it's good to choose comfort over glamour. What's your favorite bedtime story?

P.S. I hope Skeezix doesn't get to excited over seeing you under the covers!

Karen and Gerard said...

Daisy, I love your robe!

MaoMao said...

You look adorabble in yur robe, Daisy, and those pickshures of you maded Momma say SQUEE!!!! And we Ballicai are givin you great big huggies -- you are such a cutiepie and we just love you and yur bloggie!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Amber-Mae said...

Hey, I like your robe alot!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

The Man Under the Mango Tree said...

If I have to add one more adjective to describe you it will be THERAPEUTIC. Just looking at your photos makes me feel well.

I don't know why am I always smiling whenever I am looking at your pictures.

Thanks to you Ms.Daisy and also to your Mommie Dearest...

You look like Audrey Hepburn in soft-furred clothing.

Skeezix the Cat said...

I got vary vary hot and lite hedded win I saw the last pikcher of yoo in bed withowt yer robe on. ::wispers:: I kinda got urjes!

Pee Ess: thoze look like vary hi thred cownt sheets!!!!

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

You go to bed very properly!

Halloween said...

Hi Daisy. I am sending you big hugs and many thanks for your kind words on my blog when my Food Dude was sick recently. You always have a good thought for the cats out here and we really appreciated your good wishes to us.

Many hugs and purrs, Halloween and her people

Anonymous said...

Awwww, Daisy -- you look adorable in your robe, and adorable all tucked in bed! What a sweetheart you are and a blessing to all of us who know and love you.

Thank you for being you. I'm sending you (((((((((HUGE hugs))))))))).

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn.

Anonymous said...

i hope you got a bedtime story ;-)

admin said...

uh...oh...it's sleepy time already in your time zone;)

(((((hugs from meaouwy troops for all of you)))))

Have A Great Hugs Week End!

Motor Home Cats said...

Daisy, you look so cute in your robe. Did you have a nice nap? Did your mama read you a nice bedtime story?

(((HUGS))) to you and your Mommie.

Tiki, Tavi, Cody and Camie

Motor Home Cats said...

Ooops we forgot - (((HUGS))) to Pixie too.

Hope she is doing well.

Tiki, Tavi, Cody and Camie

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

You look super cute ready for sleeping in your big bed!
--JB

Southbaygirl said...

Daisy, that's a very nice robe-very colorful! we're glad you took it off before going to bed otherwise you might get really hot sleeping!

kodak, Winton and 3 Perf

Andree said...

Oh Daisy I think that photo of you in bed is the cutest thing ever! Of course, here in winter, when it is 45°F upstairs, we are allowed to wear our robes (and everything else we can possible find) to bed. Your bed looks so comfy!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails