Friday, July 25, 2008

Fashion Friday: Velour is Pretty!

Guess what? I got this fancy pink velour jogging suit on SALE! It is very soft and shiny, and it has this fancy pink rose applique. I have never worn a suit with a zipper before. Zippers have teeth, but they will not bite you. At least, I don't think so.
It has this funny hood. This will be good in case it rains when I go jogging. How do you jog again? I forgot. Is it the same as walking real fast?
I figured out a new way to wear the hood, with one ear sticking out! I might look kind of hip this way.
My new jogging suit has pockets, so I can carry my keys and stuff when I go out jogging. I think jogging suits usually come with pants, but I do not know how to wear pants. Anyway, a jogging skirt is much cuter.
I think my new velour suit is very pretty, so I asked my Mommie if I could look at myself in the mirror. I think I look too fancy for jogging.

Share/Bookmark

91 Notes for Daisy:

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

That is a very pretty jogging suit Daisy and we like the rose on it. Maybe you could wear it when you go strollering.

Karen said...

You always have such pretty cloths Daisy. you could wear it doing circus stunts too.

Anonymous said...

That is so cute Daisy! I bet you have lots of fun dressing up each week!

Anonymous said...

Daisy, that outfit suits you the best of all we've seen! It just screams "Daisy"!

Don't lose your keys!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

You're right, Daisy, your lovely new suit is too pretty to go jogging in. We suggest you just show off in it!

The Meezers or Billy said...

well, you would not want to get your pretty jogging suit all sweaty, would you?

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Very Good Daisy~!
I like this new one~!!
I bet if you wear this dressing jogging, all the lizards will come after you!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

That's a very fancy jogging suit, Daisy! Our mom says velour wouldn't be too comfortable to actually jog in though. :)

Felix, Garfield & Jawsy said...

U may be a little hot under the collar if you run in this pretty velour dress, Daisy!

The Whiskers and Purrs Gang said...

Dearest Daisy,
As always, you look fabulous in your Friday Fashion! We is just a little worried 'bout them teeths on your zipper, though...we hope they don't put the bitey on you!

Very truly yours,
The Whiskers and Purrs Gang

Teddy Westlife said...

You look so nice in pink! That suit is definitely too good for jogging in. I'm not sure I know how to jog anyway.

Huffle Mawson

TabbyNormal said...

Daisy,
I admire your hipness with that 1-ear look. It is quite rakish!

Purrs,
Abby Normal
(still worrying about happy family until monsters appear)

Poppy Q said...

Ohhh lala miss D you sure look fancy. I love that you needed to admire yourself in the mirror.

Smooches sweet girl.

Poppy q

Anonymous said...

Nice pic daisy.

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

u do look fancy fer joggin, daisy! i like da one eer in one eer owt look. it'z kinda "gangsta"!
i dunno ... wood gangsta havva roze applique?
jus wunderin.
luv--jh

Liss said...

Oh, that's a great suit. You do look hip!

Alex the Blogging Kat said...

U lookz berry nice in ur joggin thingie, Daisy. (I goez joggin jist in my fur. OK?)

Asta said...

Daisy
That is my all time favowite jogging suit..oosually they awe vewy boowing, but I love this one..I love the solow on you and the fact that it has a skiwt..you look too good to jog, it will just make you sweaty
smoochie kisses
ASTA

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

WOWSIE.....Daisy....you look just beautiful! We love you in pink! What a beautiful suit...espcially on you!!

Sweet Purrfections said...

Daisy, you appear to be getting into a "health" kick with the yoga and the jogging. And fancy clothes, too. Hmmm. Me thinks there must be a special man cat out there.

Babs (Beetle) said...

Oh Daisy. You look beautiful again! It is a very pretty jogging suit.

Purrs, Sukie x

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

We think you look beautiful in your new jogging suit. It is such a pretty pink. Mommy says it is OK to look fancy when you go jogging, cause it will inspire you to stay in shape. Mommy says she needs more inspiration (she is very lazy sometimes). ~Scylla, Charybdis & Socks

Parker said...

Daisy, the one-ear hood look is very, very hip!

Mickey's Musings said...

Daisy,pink is definately your colour!!!!!!!!!! I like the hood over one ear. It gives you a jaunty look :)

Purrs Mickey

Chrissie said...

You are very fancy in your jogging suit, Miss Daisy. I think that Skeezix will keel over, just like MontyQ does!

Sabrina, Sam and Simon said...

Daisy, your pink velour jogging suit is really pretty and you look very beautiful in it! We don't know about the jogging part though, it sounds very tiring ... hee hee! Happy Friday!
Purrs and headbutts,
Sabrina, Sam and Simon

Anonymous said...

Hi Daisy,

Your definitely pretty in pink...
and blue, green, red, yellow etc :)

Spooky said...

You'll make a very stylish jogger, Daisy...or perhaps you could wear it while playing the middle-of-the-night game, "Thundering Herd of Elephants." I play that one every night!

Anonymous said...

Pink looks very nice on you, Daisy. I think all the tom cats will think you're the prettiest girl in the neighborhood and will be trying to get close to you, so be careful, and stay close to Mommie when you're out jogging in your pretty new jogging suit.

Dma said...

you are right- the one ear out look is terribly hip. i wish i had a hat that I could wear with one ear out.

Monty Q. Kat said...

MomBean says jogging is making a painfull face and beating up your knees. But I'm not sure how that works.

zevo hussein calamari said...

You look stunning in pink!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

you could also wear it in your stroller if you didn't want to jog daisy. you sure look cute in it!!!

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxoxxooxxoxo

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Wow, we think dat may be to fancy for jogging. Jogging makes da beans sweat and we don't think velour takes well to sweat. We think you should wear that for lounging...you look beyootiful in it and you should go lounge in yoor stroller in it so everyone can see how cute you look.

Samantha & Mom said...

Daisy that is a cute jogging suit and pink is definitely your color! You give Mom hope that one day I might like to wear clothes more often! Not in this lifetime! (Samantha) I just tell her to go visit you on Fridays to get her cute clothes on cats fix!
Your FL furiends,

Sarge Charlie said...

very very nice jogging suit Miss Daisy. all the boy cats would be whistling at you

Unknown said...

I think you look like a hip hop artist in your pink velour hoodie! Your rap name could be DCC—that sounds cool. After all, there are hep cats, why not hip hop cats?

Your pals,

Petey and Mica

Copito said...

Very cute! Like always

Titus said...

Super cute, Daisy!

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

That is a beautiful jogging suit. Pink is your color!

~ KittyBoy

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Daisy
I think you look pretty enough to go to a fancy outing...not jogging. That outfit is way too fancy and you look beautiful.

Purrs
Abby

Figaro the Therapy Cat said...

hi daisy!
i love to look at all your nice outfits!
-veronica

Forty Paws said...

Datz purrty, but it luks too hot fur da owt-o'-doors rite now.

Luf, Us

LZ said...

I think the hood might be a bit warm for jogging but I could be wrong.

Kaze

Anonymous said...

hello daisy its dennis the vizsla dog hay that is a verry prety owtfit but on the zippr thing i dont want to scare yoo but dada wuz watching a dokyoomentry calld theirs sumthing abowt merry and it showd that zipprs can be verry danjerus ennyway i am shoor yore peepel will be careful to keep such a zippr trajedy from happning to yoo ok bye

Queen Snickers, Empress and Princess Renna said...

That very cute! I think those kind of joggin suits are for shopping in expensive stores in malls!! :D ~Queen Snickers

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

That is much to nice to actually jog in. I would suggest wearing it to lounge around in, especially if you are feeling a bit chilly.

And by the way, you look great in it.

jenianddean said...

That is a very spiffy jogging suit, but I think it's too nice to actually jog in. Besides, as best I know, I don't think "jog" is a cat speed. I only know slow walk, normal walk, and run really fast.
--Jasper

JD at I Do Things said...

Daisy, pink is definitely your color! And I agree: that one-eared look is definitely hip. My advice? Make this a lounging, rather than jogging outfit. Lounging is also more hip.

JD at I Do Things

Cat Street Boyz said...

OK Daisy..it's time for your own mirror! That it to high for you to see your pink cuteness! ADORABLE...it's you!=^Y^=the Cat Street Boyz

Team Tabby said...

You look great in velour, Daisy. We love that colour on you too. You gots it on sale! You are a great bargain hunter.

Mindy & Moe

Tybalt said...

Daisy, that is a very gorgeous and elegant jogging suit! I think you are right - a skirt is MUCH more attractive than pants!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I like your pink jogging suit. I bet that you would look very nice in it over at the Crew's baby shower which is having pink stuff!

The Misadventures Of Me said...

Oh dat that suit is furry pretty Daisy. Pink is a great colour for yous!!

Haley H said...

Daisy, are those pockets big enough for an iPod? You gotta have tunes when you go out jogging. :)

Shaggy and Scout said...

The rose applique is just the right touch! And pants for jogging would be way too hot.

Anonymous said...

That pink jogging suit is so purrty on you Daisy!

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Pockets for Temptations! You look gorgeous in your jogging suit! It looks softer than our silkie furs.

Laila and Minchie

Lux said...

Pink is definitely your color, Daisy! You look *great in that soft fabric!

L. Alida said...

You are rockin' that pink velour Daisy! The one ear poking through the hood is so cute! The rose adds a nice romantic touch. Yes, it's too pretty for jogging. Maybe you could wear it to a cafe and sip some nip ice tea. :)
Have a great day!
Hugs and Purrs,
Lorianna

Mr. Hendrix said...

I don't think cats are supposed to jog. That is sweaty exercise. You should just model the pretty jogging clothes!

You could wear it when you do yoga too. Or strollering!

Unknown said...

Daisy, velour is very pretty - you wear it well!

Petra ~ said...

I love your profilin' look! Very sophisticated!

Robyn and The (Mostly) Badass Cat said...

It does look very hip with one ear sticking out Daisy!

Marian said...

Daisy Dahling - You look precious in pink!! We have just been tagged by Grrreta for our first meme and we are tagging you (if you haven't done this one lately).
Meme Rules:
*Link to the one who tagged you.
*List the rules on your blog.
*Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
*Tag 4 more bloggers.
:o) Thomas, Phoebe and Trixie

PB 'n J said...

That's a super fashion Daisy!

The Fitness Diva said...

My, how stylish! And how PINK! You know, pink is one of my favorite colors! I'm happy to see that you like it too!

You look fabulous, girl! You should definitely go out today, at least for a stroll. That thing is too pretty to jog in! ;)

Sunny's Mommy said...

Your new pink velour jogging outfit is so fashionable, Daisy. I especially love the color!

I would use it as lounge wear though. I think velour is too hot to wear jogging. Unless you're going to do your jogging inside the house with the A/C cranked.

Donna said...

I love this outfit, Daisy. I have to get one. :) The ear sticking out was pure genius.

Spoony Quine said...

` But... your butt's hanging out!

Michael said...

lol I'm lovin the outfit!! Daisy you have such good fashion sense!!

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

You are MUCH too fancy for jogging, Miss Daisy. I agree with Eric an' Flynn: You should wear that kyoot outfit when you ride in your stroller.
DMM

Motor Home Cats said...

Hmmmmm, we've never seen anyone wear a skirt jogging. We bet if they fell, they would show their spot 13. Maybe it is just for looking good in. If that's the case, you nailed it.

Tiki, Tavi, Cody, Camie and Miss Jade

meemsnyc said...

oh Daisy, what a gorgeous pink jogging suit. So pretty!!! We wish we could put clothes on our kitties. They would not let us.

Karen and Gerard said...

Yes Daisy, I agree. I think that you look way to pretty for jogging in that pink velour jogging suit. I love the idea of leaving your one ear sticking out--very cute!

The Crew said...

Oh, we love the new "one ear in-one ear out" trend!!

Tipper & Misty

MYM said...

Dudette - very cool. Why would a cat need pockets?

The Florida Furkids said...

You look purrfect in pink! We think jogging sounds like too much work. We like to run around the house for a few minutes and then nap. Napping is good! The one-ear look is stunning!

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Jans Funny Farm said...

Oh, Daisy, you look so pretty in pink, though that suit appears to be a little overwhelming for jogging. How about a nice stroll along the lake instead?

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

That has GOT to be the MOST amazingest outfit yet!

The Island Cats said...

Daisy, you look like such a diva in your pretty pink jogging suit.

Wally, Ernie & Zoey

ps. we've been told that when you wear a jogging suit, you don't really have to jog...

Skeezix the Cat said...

WOW WOW WOW. It's pink. It's shiny. It's YOO!!!! 4 paws up --- way up --- for this smashing onsombul!!!!

Karen Jo said...

You look so pretty in pink, Daisy. I think that outfit is much too fancy for jogging. I would be perfect for strollering, though. I think your one-ear-out look is very hip.

Ailurophile said...

Daisy you look furry puretty in that suit..great fashion statement as always..

Anonymous said...

Today, I am going to show you what I know about Yoga! Yoga is a very good exercise to do so that you stay limber and strong. It is very fun, too. This pose helps keep my spine bendy.Have a good day.

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

You look so great in your fancy, shiny, pink velour jogging suit. I have a feeling everyone will want to get one of their own to look just like you.

Mo and The Purries said...

Daisy, I think Eric's idea of you wearing that for a strollering outfit is a good idea!

Mr. Echo said...

Daddy sez zippers do bite! He sez thats why yoo gotsta ware underware. So be careful Daisy!

Sushi said...

How big is your closet girl! Wow another great piece for your fashion collection! You do look HIP with the ear sticking out, cool:)

andrahyb said...

Hmm.. We think if you go jogging with this. You're bound to find a trail of male cats behind you..

SKIRT IS TOO SHORT!

WJ said...

Oh wow. Very cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails