Sunday, November 16, 2008

Sunday Comics with Daisy!




I am pretty sure I could have a career as a hairdresser if I wanted!

Share/Bookmark

91 Notes for Daisy:

Forever Foster said...

Harley, you look fantabulous! Daisy, you are a very talented colourist.

Christine and FAZ said...

Harley, you look different but you always looked good. FAAZ

gemmak said...

Harley you look stunning! Daisy, I think you could be up there with Vidal Sassoon in no time! :o)

Donna said...

Wow, that's a lot of colors. U could be a painting.

Poppy Q said...

Harley, I think I like you better in black and white.

Anonymous said...

Harley, how amazing you look. You always look good, but what unique color! Daisy, would you like to come up north and style some northern kitties?

Anonymous said...

Harley,

You look like you belong in Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat.

You're always a cutie though, no matter what color you are.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Wow Harley, you are errrrr colourful.

Karen and Gerard said...

On no, I like the handsome black and white Harley cat! What did you do, Daisy?

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Wow Harley! What a trip!

darlene said...

hee hee....that daisy is very creative!...lol

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Oah Harley,
you have to believe that your sister is really an artist~!!

Everycat said...

Ha! Harley you are a psychedelic kitty now, I see a great future for you in modelling. Daisy I think you could have a career as anything you wanted!

Very funny comic today!

Amber-Mae said...

Wow! Colorful! Looks pretty much like a clown. Hee!

Back to my BOOGIEself,
Solid Gold Dancer

ceemee said...

So cute! Harley's makeover is a success! Your blog is very fascinating, Daisy!

i beati said...

omg I thought he would come out Daisy -colored was not ready for psychedelic Harley .. Lots of fun fun Fun Sandy

Tandy came in from the cold with Darlin the escapee, not too bad 53 ..sk

JD at I Do Things said...

WOW! Harley, you look beautiful! (in a manly way, of course). Daisy did an excellent job. What a great way to wake up!

JD at I Do Things

Anonymous said...

Ohh HEyyy YEAH!!! I love sit Harley!!
You sure WILL stand out in a crowd.. being unique in this world is very hard to do.. I would buy Miss Daisy something very nice for her efforts! :))
Haha Miss daisy Mommas has to ask.. wince when do kittehs get puffy eyelids.. since when does they have them? :P hehehe
I think Momma is being cheeky about the cucumber ;)

V-V

Karen said...

Holy Moly Harley. You are blinding me with your, uh, beauty. Daisy dear, I'd stick with modeling.

My Eyes! My Eyes!

The Florida Furkids said...

A Spa Day for both of you! Harly looks amazing! We think he's pretty cute in black and white too.

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Parker said...

Harley looks great as a psychedelic kitty,very creative work Daisy! I think my Mommy should start coming to you!

Cat in the Foxgloves said...

Daisy, how funny! Harley is so bright now tha he'll outshine any outfits he models! You'd make an excellent hairdresser.

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Well we are sure you are very fashionable Harley, but we preferred your natural colors. ~S,S & C

Sarge Charlie said...

you do such good work miss daisy, harley looks great

Anonymous said...

Daisy, I just don't know how you get away wiv it! Harley is patience personified. I hope Alfie is the same when he arrives next Saturday - 'cos you are my role model. Tee hee!

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

Daisy did an exceptional job. The green nose was a very bold choice.

AB clan said...

Harley looks nice , Daisy is a great hairdresser, we are waiting to see her with flash colors
ViVi & AB

Cupcake said...

Whoa! Daisy, that, is, AWESOME!

Love the new look Harley! It shows more of who you are.

Anonymous said...

Dearest Daisy,
Oh you are so talented! Are you gonna do your mommy's hair next? Maybe you should sneak in her room when she is sleepin' and give her a very nice surprise to wake up to in the mornin'!!! We just know she would appreciate it!

Harley, you look mahvelous, darlink!

Very truly yours,
The Whiskers and Purrs Gang

Anonymous said...

Go for it Daisy. It would bring in lots of moneys.

Cory said...

Uh Oh! Well if Harley is going to be a male super model he's going to have to get used to trying new looks and being a trendsetter.

Anonymous said...

Harley, you are groovy! So psychedelic. We love the retro look. :)

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

i think harley looks so good!!! want to do mine next daisy???

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxo

Mickey's Musings said...

Yikes!!! A glow in the dark Harley!!!!!!!!!! Rather different from the tuxedo look ;)
Always knew you were colourful!! heeheehee
Purrs Mickey

Anonymous said...

"Oh My" Harley you look very colorful.Good job Daisy...Hugs Ariel

Anonymous said...

You look absolutely fabulous!!!!

Unknown said...

Harley it looks fantastic, but I hope it wasn't permanent colour! Daisy you did a grand job ;O)

Purrs, Sukie x

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

daisy ... yer a doctor ... a athlete ... a moovie star ... anna colorist.
i'm impressed.
an ...
i'm laffin an laffin.
luv--jh

Maureen said...

I think I prefer the 50's TV Harley; you know, Black and White. ;)

Dma said...

I'm sold. I will send the boyz down for an extreme makeover appointment.

Quill and Greyson said...

Oh my! Well of course you look great Harley but I prefer your black and whites.

ZOOLATRY said...

Oh oh Harley... looks like Daisy gave Maggy & Zoey a similar "makeover" this morning... tho it's not quite so dramatic on the girly-girls, but you... well, you're a mancat! Albeit a most colorful one!

Anonymous said...

LOL, LOL! Daisy you look fabulous with those cucumbers :D

Haha, I'm still laughing... and pooooor Harley :(

Boy said...

You wook wonderful Harwey! Daisy, I think That Thing would wove to have his hair done by you too!
Thank you for coming to mine party. It wouldn't have been just wonderful fun without all of you!

Fat Eric said...

Oh Harley, what has Daisy DONE to you? What is your mum going to say when she sees you?

Puglette said...

Daisy, you definitely have a talent for makeovers! Harley, you look wonderful! You two cute kitties have a fun day!
Hugs,
Puglette
:o)

The Island Cats said...

Harley...you look psychedelic! We don't know about that career change, Daisy...

Shaggy and Scout said...

Harley, when someone says "just leave it all to me" whether its Daisy or Mr. Shrill you need to think twice before agreeing!

Nancy Ellyn said...

I just love those kitties!

Unknown said...

Harley you look wonderful. Daisy did a terrific job. Happy Sunday to you all.

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Coff, um, yeah, yoo look great Harley...we like yoo in teknicolor! Um, Daisy, is dat da kinda color dat comes off after awhile?

Tesla and Hansel said...

Harley! wat a make over! Daisy, yoo are so amazing!

Milton said...

Holy - Moly Harley!!

That is a different look.
I think that as mancats you might be au natural.

Maureen Hayes said...

Daisy,

Please do not change Harley, he is handsome just the way he is!! I know you like to get into mischief, but this is too much!

Mauren

The Oceanside Animals said...

Now that's a cat of a different color!

zevo hussein calamari said...

I think you should open Salon di Daisy soon! You both look fab!
xoxoxoox

Cat with a Garden said...

You always look good Harley. I bet you glow in the dark with these colours...
Purrs, Siena

Unknown said...

You were always one-of-a-kind, Harley, but now it shows on the outside as well!

Your pals,

Petey and Mica

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I need some shades man...

Ps Bloglines is back up but over thanksgiving we think we will give in and take the time to export our reader and import it into Google...sigh.

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Harley's in technicolor! Yowza!
DMM

Nomi said...

Wow, I had to put my shades on your colours are so colourful ! Is it permanent ?

Toulouse said...

Harley, I would have never recognize you in such bold bright colors! Was that your intention Daisy? *giggles*
Hey Daisy, mom just bought a cucumber yesterday to give herself a facial! I hope she doesn't get the hair color stuff out too! YIKES!

Great job sweet kitty! Your talents keep growing!
Hugs,
Toulouse

Dr Tweety of da Fab Five said...

Hahahahahahaha!!! Daisy, you iz a kinda bein' a itty bitty trixie wit Harley. But since he iz still a youngster, dis iz OK. He sure looks colorful... will dat wash out after a while?

BeadedTail said...

I think I prefer the black and white Harley as opposed to the neon rainbow Harley. He was perfect the way he was!

Anonymous said...

Hi Daisy, thank you so much for your kind words and purrs at our difficult time. We know that Bounce would want us to visit with our friends now.

Harley looks very good as a technicolor cat but I hope he does not stay this way!

Chrissie said...

WOW! Daisy! Harley! Psychedelic! And you practically glow in the dark!

Me, next!

aniceplaceinthesun.blogspot.com said...

Wow! Harley, I think you've got it. Daisy did a good job. I knew you were handsome, but Daisy sure has you looking sharp.

By the way Daisy, I noticed that you were born on my birthday, Feb 10th. I was a toddler when you were born. ;)

Isn't that something?

I hope you're both having a nice weekend~

Cheers~

Annie

Henson Ray said...

Could also be called "Daisy and the Technicolor DreamHarley"

Samantha & Mom said...

Oh Harley you look very bright today!! Daisy is a very creative colorist for sure!
Your FL furiends,

Unknown said...

wow wow wow!! Daisy is the artists!! Harley you looks like raibows very prettys!! now you can get a lot of modeling job done!!

Lorenza said...

Hi, Harley!
Daisy made a pawesome job with you! You look soooo cool!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Whimpurr said...

Ummmmm, Daisy? Ummmmm, did you get a little toner along with that hair coloring of yours? ;o)

Oh, we consider it quite a compliment that your fashion diva highness approved of Redfurd's antler modeling! *purrs*

Anonymous said...

Daisy, I think Tweak could really use your help on her tail feathers! Apparently, red is her least favorite color and after seeing the bee-u-tiful job you've done on Harley I can see you will be very busy with requests ;)

Liss said...

You look just fab!

L. Alida said...

Oh, my! Harley you are technicolor!
Daisy, are you going on that Sheer Genius show next? :) I think they did a color challenge like that once.
Cute cucumber mask too. ;)
Hugs and Smoochies you two,
Lorianna

duo_disaster said...

We think we prefer Harley in her lovely black/white coat instead.

This new look is too glaring for our eyes! Awww....

We hope its a washable dye and not permanent... Lol!

The Devil Dog said...

Yup, okay, whatever you say Daisy. Hey Harley, you're a DUDE, no funny colors for you!
:)

Roxy

Bae Bae said...

Oh you sure are colorful Harley. Great work there Daisy

~ Bae

Lilly Lu, Iris and Maxwell Mufsa Millon said...

daisy i think you shpould save the colloring for tripper


Lilly lu

Max said...

Harley looks AWESOME!!! I'd like him to be around after I've had some really good nip... That would be extra trippy!

Black Cat said...

Hey Harley, you look fab! Hope it's only temporary though. You remind me of a dream where William appeared in shades of my favourite colour:) xxx

Kimo and Sabi said...

That is PSYCHO-DELIC!

Skeezix the Cat said...

I reely like the tummy pikcher in the ferst frame!

TRIPPER THE PSYKO STRAY CAT said...

HOW DID HARLEY GET TO BE ALL THOZE COLORS HE LOOKS REELY BYOOTIFULL I WUNT TO BE LOTS OF COLORS TOO CAN YOO GIVE ME A MAKEOVER CUZ I WUNT TO LOOK LIKE A RANEBOW TOO PLEEZE AND THANK YOO!

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

MOL @ Harley...

Motor Home Cats said...

Harley, you look great. We think Tripper might want to be your new best friend if you keep looking like that. Good job Daisy.

Tavi, Cody, Camie and Miss Jade

Teddy Westlife said...

I think, Daisy, that this post should have come with a warning to put your dark glasses on first.

Huffle Mawson

Asta said...

Um Daisy

You did vewy well, but I think Harley aweady had puwwfect colows and such gowgeous haiw..I didn't think youw advice to him was wight..I'd wowk on that befowe you open youw salon
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Unknown said...

Harley, dude yoo is furry colourful!!

Jans Funny Farm said...

Oh, Harley, we think you'd scare us if we met you in the dark. But you look kind of cute.

Speedcat Hollydale said...

Very 80's .... Ha haaaaaaaa!!!!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails