Tuesday, February 10, 2009

A Joy-Filled Thank You!

I have been having the happiest birthday, ever, because of my wonderful friends. So I wanted to take a moment and say Thank You to everybuddy! Your birthday wishes, graphics and kind comments have really made my day extra-special. Here are some of the beautiful things I got:

This card was posted on the Cat Blogosphere. I am not certain who made it, but I still want to say thanks!
My cute and funny friends Milo and Alfie made this pretty card!
I got this sweet card from my friend Ariel and her mom and her niece Arianna.
Kaleb, Rosie and Teal'c from Three Country Cats created this beautiful card!
And my friends Samantha and Mr. Tigger gave me this wonderful card!
My friends the Zemeks sent me a very nice e-card, and I just got a very special birthday post from my friend TT who visited from the Bridge to wish me a happy birthday. My good friends at Sleeping Kitten Dancing Dog also made a special post for my birthday! Thank you also for the Catster gifts I got from Parker, Eric, Violet, and the family of Chandler Ray. I hope I did not miss anybuddy! If I did, please leave me a note!

Later today, someone came to my door. When my Mommie answered the door, there were flowers. For ME! And they came from the handsome, muscular and stylish Mancat, Skeezix! At first, Harley thought they might be for him. I let him sniff the flowers, but I had to stop him from hurting them.
Here I am sniffing my beautiful flowers. Daisies are my very most favorite kind of flower!
Thank you Skeezix! You are the most thoughtful Mancat in the universe!
Thank you to all my friends for making my day so special. I love you all.

Share/Bookmark

65 Notes for Daisy:

Fat Eric said...

Daisy! I only just made it here to say Happy Happy Purrthday To You! It sounds like you are having a great day! The flowers and cards are beautiful and you are furry nice for donating to less fortunate cats, but I am sure you still got a few treats yourself.

Big Purrs and Licks

Fat Eric xxx

Maureen said...

Oh my!!!!! Daisy! Happy Happy Birthday!!! You make so many of us smile, I hope you receive even more in return. You deserve it!!!

Misha said...

Aren't you lucky getting flowers?! I bet you'll get some for Valentine's Day, too... :)

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

What an utterly wonderful birthday!

Victor Tabbycat said...

O Daisy! What a luvly smile in dat last pictor! Skeezix is gonna fall ofur flat when he sees it! Nina wants to help me sing...
Hippo Birdie Two Ewes,
Hippo Birdie Two Ewes,
Hippo Birdie Deer Daisy,
Hippo Birdie Two Ewes!
... an many mooooooore!
~ Victor & Nina

Oh, Daisy, have a lovely day! ~ Nina

Kate (Pablo's mum) said...

Daisy, I hope you had the bestest day EVER!

Country Cats said...

Yay we are glad you are having a great day!

Jimmy Joe said...

Super Happy Birthday, Daisy! Five is a pawsome year.
Your buddy, Jimmy Joe

Kiera said...

Happy Birthday Daisy!

The Island Cats said...

Aw Daisy...looks like you had the bestest birthday!

T.Allen said...

Wow Daisy-you are having the best birthday ever and you deserve it!

Eduardo said...

Those are some great cards! Very pretty flowers as well! Happy Birthday again!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

Chat Blanc said...

Those are lovely gifts! Especially the daisies! Happy Birthday! :D

Cat with a Garden said...

Wowie, Daisy! Such a great day!

Sweet Purrfections said...

Awwwwwww! Daisies for a Daisy! I just love the last picture. I am so glad to hear that your birthday has been so wonderful!

Two Greyhound Town said...

Wow, Daisy, you are having a wonderful day! Happy Birthday!!!

Liss said...

Happy birthday lots of purs and snorts to you!

Anonymous said...

Hey what a fantastic birthday for you, Daisy! And I must say, you look absolutely gorgeous next to the lovely daisies in that last picture! You and Harley are such lucky kitties.

arbed and edgar

Kaltsas Kats said...

I see you are having a great birthday. We've never gotten flowers before. Mom barely gets them herself, when she does we like to eat them. How does it feel to be 5. I hope you don't feel too old. Patches will be 5 in April. Keep smilin Daisy. Today is your day.
-Patches and Nemo

Anonymous said...

Those are beautiful flowers, Daisy. Once again, Happy Birthday!
~Tristan and Crikey

Katie and Mea said...

Happy Birthday Daisy!! Happy Birthday Daisy!! Happy Birthday Daisy!! Happy Birthday Daisy!! Happy Birthday Daisy!! Happy Birthday Daisy!! Happy Birthday Daisy!! Happy Birthday Daisy!! Happy Birthday Daisy!! Happy Birthday Daisy!!

Hansel said...

o daisy- yoo nos yoo iz effureeones favorites kitteh in da whole werlds :) yoo deserves dis!

Cory said...

That picture of you with the daisies is absolutely priceless! We are all so happy you had such a wonderful birthday!

Just Ducky said...

Happy Purrthday sweet Daisy. You are a lucky ladycat to get flowers from your mancat.

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Oh my goodness Daisy! Look at all those talented people who gave you gifts! You are lucky to have such good friends.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! I'm so glad you had a great fifth! Looks wonderful.

Team Tabby said...

Happy Birthday Daisy!

Mindy, Moe, Bono

Lightning and Co. said...

Don't worry, Daisy. I (Cookie) am older than you And I still run around! And I (Lightning) am only one year younger and I can beat cookie up!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

i think skeezix is just as sweet as my sarge!!!

smiles, auntie bee
xxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Sarge Charlie said...

skeezix is now a hero cat

Rosie & Cheeto said...

happie birthday, daisy! Yer so wonderful and too deserve a fabyoolous day!

Whimpurr said...

Happy Birthday, Daisy ... looks like it was a good one! ;o)

Donny and Marie and Casey said...

Happy Birthday Daisy! You are always "forever young"! Besides, 5 years old is way young...

~Casey, Donny and Marie

Unknown said...

Daisy
we are so glad to see you've had a super fabulous 5th birthday today!

Those flowers from Skeezix were very thoughtful.

Many wishes for more birthdays!!

Dazey
Jesse
COnner Cloud

Quill and Greyson said...

Oh Daisy you have great friends because you are a great friend in return. I'm on my way to give you a Catster gift, how are we not friends on Catster?

WCTs said...

Happiest of Purdays to you, Miss Daisy!!!

Purrs,
The Whippy Curly Tails
=^..^=

/

BeadedTail said...

What wonderful cards and flowers you received for your birthday! You are a special girl Daisy and I hope you have many more birthdays to come!

Happy Birthday!

Teddy Westlife said...

Happy birthday again Daisy! I am glad to know you had a lovely day.

Huffle Mawson

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Sweetie Girl from your Mancat pal Cosmo!
Did you taste one of those daisy flowers?

Motor Home Cats said...

Congratulations on all of the cards you got from all of your friends, and for the flowers you got from Skeezix. He is such a romantic mancat.

Tavi, Cody, Camie and Miss Jade

TabbyNormal said...

Happy Birthday, cutie!

Purrs,
Abby & Stygia

Lorenza said...

Daisy!!
I am late (as always)
Happy Birthday!!!
I am sure you had a pawesome time celebrating your big day!
All your cards are beautiful!
Congratulations
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Toby Snowshoe said...

Sorry I'm late... I hope you had the happiest birthday effur!! You deserve it.

Daisies are our favorite flower too! Way to go, Skeezix!! And effurryone's cards are so beautiful!

MaoMao said...

Daisy! We Ballicai are sorry we're late, but we wanted to wish you a furry happy burfday! We love you furry much and we hope you're having your bestest burfday yet!

Love and purrs and cuddles from alla the Ballicai -- MaoMao, Dorydoo, Brainball, and Marilyn!

Forever Foster said...

Oh wow, Daisy! What a wonderful day you must be having:)

Anonymous said...

Daisy! I am so happy that you are having such a wonderful birthday! :)
And what a man you have, Mr Skeeze sending you those beautiful flowers.
I hope the whole year is just as great for you as today was! :)

Lux said...

Oh Daisy, I almost missed it but I'm squeezing in under the wire since it's not midnight here yet! Happy Birthday!

Your flowers from Skeezy are the coolest! :)

Moki The Wobbly Cat said...

Happy Purday Daisy!It's 10:47 our time, so we made it just in time!!! We hope you had a wonderful day!

Leslie said...

Daisy - why does our mom love you so much? Does she still love us as much if she loves you too?

Very big hugs to someone very special on her 5th birthday from the topcatrules girls, Tigger and Trixie and Pyewacket. XXXOOOXXX

Peanut Butter and Jenny said...

it sounsd like you had bestest day ever!!!!! i wanted mommy to makes you somefin special but she has crazy week :( so i gives you some of my temp-tay-shuns :)

Anonymous said...

Daisy, we are so pleased you had a wonderful birthday and we are glad you liked our card.

Anonymous said...

Sorry I missed your big day, Daisy. I hope you're still celebrating today! :)

Babs-beetle said...

Oh Daisy, you got flowers! How lovely :O)

Purrs, Sukie x

Myst and Blackie said...

Happy Belated Birthday Daisy! We are still around just not having much time to see our friends - we hope you have many more birthdays.

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

Oh Daisy..This just shows us what a very special girl you are! I hope your Birthday was the bestest ever!
(((Hugs)))
~ Noah and The Bunch

(Momma's favorite flower is a Daisy, too!)

The Oceanside Animals said...

See how much everyone loves you, Daisy? :-D

Puffie said...

Daisy, I love the picture at the end with you and the daily flowers. SO SWEET

Thoughts said...

Wow Daisy you certainly are popular and very much loved. We are so sorry that we didnt know it was your birthday, but we send our best belated wishes today to you. We will be thinkin' about you!

Theodore and Sasha

Shaggy and Scout said...

How pretty all those cards are. You are lucky to have so many good friends.
That last picture of you with the daisy's is gorgeous! Skeezix is a sweetie!

Samantha & Mom said...

Oh what a wonderful ManCat Skeezix is Daisy!! Those are beautiful daisies he sent you!
Your FL furiends,

Anonymous said...

Hello Daisy - I just want to wish you a belated happy birthday. Sorry I couldn't do so yesterday, but a bad thing happened to me (I'm OK now), so I wasn't online for most of the day. I'm glad you had a lovely birthday.

According to this page - http://cats.about.com/cs/catmanagement101/ht/convertcatyears.htm - you're about 36 in human years. So you're not middle-aged. Middle age comes after about 40. But remember - if you feel young, you are young. So don't worry :).

Sharkbytes said...

Happy Birthday Daisy. My name is V-8 and I am almost 19. I'm not as quick as I used to be, and my poor fur looks sad most of the time, but I wish you many more birthdays. I don't know how to send you a picture of me, but that's ok, because I have to go back to sleep now.

Anonymous said...

Oh Daisy is so lovely. I am sure shes so sweet =) Belated happy birthday and goodluck in you valentines day =)

Anonymous said...

*waves paws* the card at the CB was made by us!
We are glad you liked it and had such a super day with all this wonderful presents.
**hugs** alla us

Anonymous said...

Belated Happy Birthday Daisy, hope you have many many more birthdays to come. Keep on blogging and stay pretty :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails