Friday, January 2, 2009

Toolbelt Harley

After Daisy helped me with the blue dress, I found out that RUFFLES might NOT be so manly after all. So today I am going to model the most RUGGED and manly thing of all: A TOOL BELT! I feel very proud to wear MANY tools around my WAIST. And the belt is made of a very TOUGH brown faux leather. I also learned that "faux leather" is another way to say PLASTIC.
Here you can see the FULL assortment of my TOOLS. I have a hammer, screwdriver, drill, and a nail and a screw. I can probably fix ANYTHING with all these tools.
Here is my drill. I am not sure how you plug it in, because there is no CORD. Now I just need to find something to FIX!
ps: Do you all think I am MANLY now?!!? I thought so.

Share/Bookmark

93 Notes for Daisy:

Forever Foster said...

Harley, you are very manly! A very manly mancat!

Aswell as fixing things, you could also build some manly things! Like a bar!

i beati said...

Harley I need a lot fixed. Would you like to start witht the patio door or bedroom door??You're the guy to call with all those tools!!!!

Poppy Q said...

Harley Dude you could build Mr Shrill a girlfriend.

You do look all mancatly in your toolbelt - awesome.

Ohhhh you could build a catdoor!!

TabbyNormal said...

Harley,
Or you could drill off Mr. Shrill's foot if he does not play nice with you.

Purrs,
Abby & Stygia

Everycat said...

Harley you are the epitome of mancatlyness! With all those tools you could definately fix Mr Shrill.

Handy Mancatly Fashion Tip: Kilts are very mancatly - in the UK we see builders wearing them in the summer - made out of all sorts of very manly materials!

Happy New Year to you all

Whicky Wuudler

Motor Home Cats said...

Harley, you are definately a stud. We think you should make sure to watch a lot of the DIY network so you can learn lots.

Tavi, Cody, Camie and Miss Jade

Teddy Westlife said...

Harley, you are so manly I am practically swooning!

Huffle Mawson

gemmak said...

You are definately a very manly cat now Harley but of course we never doubted it....even in the ruffley dress! ;o)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Harley, you are lookin' good, buddy! You could get a manly membership into the YMCA (the Young ManCat Association) with that faux leather tool belt. You may need some more tools, but those are a very good start!

PS: Maybe your drill is cordless and has batteries.

Anonymous said...

Harley you are looking very manly indeed! And if there are any problems around the house - you can fix it! I like the idea of building a bar ... I wonder what sort of drinks you could serve? A niptini? :D

Anonymous said...

Harley, you are always manly, even with the ruffles. I bet you are going to fix everything around the house.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

You look very mancatly Harley with your tool belt. You could build an operating table for Dr. Daisy. She would find that very helpful. Your drill is rechargeable so you don't need a cord for it.

jenianddean said...

Harley, that is very manly! And your Mom is so lucky to make four extra paws around the house to help fix stuff, too.
--Jasper

Anonymous said...

Harley, you ARE very manly! If I wasn't so smitten by Oliver I'd be flirting with you!

*blows kiss*

Jane

Mickey's Musings said...

Pawsome belt Harley!!!!! Now everycat will know who to get to fix things around the house ;)I think your drill must be cordless :) I bet that will really impress the girl cats,heehee

Purrs Mickey

Luzinha said...

Harley, the handy cat... kkk
so cute!

kisses for you and Daisy!

Clippergirl56 said...

Harley, you are definitely a manly cat. Maybe you could come by my house and hang some pictures.

Amber-Mae said...

Wow! Nice tool belt you got there Harley. Be careful with that drill okay?

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

The Creek Cats said...

Harley, you manly mancat! I think the drill is a cordless!

JD at I Do Things said...

Harley! I thought you were MANLY even in the blue ruffled dress! Your tools are very impressive. Maybe that drill is battery-powered?

JD at I Do Things

Parker said...

Tim Taylor would be proud!

Lidian said...

What an extremely manly toolbelt and you are a very very manly mancat, Harley! We are very impressed!

xx Asha and Katia

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Happy New Year to Daisy and Harley!
Harley, bravo!
I like your new tool belt, so manly, man!
Can I borrow it to impress girls?
Just for one day?
Muahhhhh!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

yup. pretty danged manly harley! and cute too...

smiles, auntie bee
xxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxo

Mary said...

O Harley...I love your tool belt. What do you plan to build with it?

Anonymous said...

Harley, you are very manly indeed. My Mom said she could give you a list of things to fix if you're bored! Come on over!

The Island Cats said...

Yes, Harley...you are quite manly!!

Anonymous said...

Harley you are very mancatly in your great toolbelt!

Happy New Year!

Donna said...

U r a very hansum gentlecat.

Anonymous said...

Harley: VERY manly.

But ... don't you need a couple of thumbs to be able to use tools?

Cory said...

You are totally man-catly...and you know they don't yet have a cat hosting a show on HGTV...could you sign up to try and be the next Design Star? You could build important things like cat trees and cat shelters!

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I do hope woo have read the instrukhtion manuals!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

AM said...

I bet when we look up MANCAT in the dictionary, they have your picture right there! We love your toolbelt and hope you find something to fix soon. Perhaps, an "accident" will happen today; something knocked over, pushed off the table, etc... Good luck!

Dma said...

very very manly. i need some work done in my house if you have reasonable rates.

Anonymous said...

handsome mancat...

:-D)

Mo and The Purries said...

Harley, you are a handsome Big Man Cat! I think Little Isis has a bit of a crush on you. At least I think that's what she meant when she said "Harley can fix it!" after she just took apart a rattle mousie.

Liss said...

Very manly.

Be sure to visit us today.

Sarge Charlie said...

Wow Harley, you have more tools than I do, all I have is a butter knife.

las794 said...

You are the manliest mancat, Harley! Minnie swoons at your manliness! :D

Janet said...

Harley, you look very manly indeed! Much more manly than the blue dress!

Honey P. Sunshine said...

more power, tool man

Babs (Beetle) said...

Ha ha! I think that is way better than the frills Harley! I'll let you into a secret. I think I would prefer the tool belt, and I'm a girl cat :O)

Purrs, Sukie x

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello harley its dennis the vizsla dog hay if yoo need to find sumthing to fix the eeziest way is to brake sumthing ha ha ok bye

Cafe Cats said...

You are super manly, Harley! Mama wants to know if you can teach me how to fix stuff at our house?

Iago

Milton said...

Harley,
2 words for real manly fixing:
Duck Tape!
You can fix anything with it.
You do look very mancatly with the tool belt. let us know what you find to fix at your house.

Anonymous said...

Yes Harley, you look very Manly! Maybe you could come over to our house to build Tristan a closet for all of her new Christmas boas. -Crikey

Anonymous said...

Way to go Harley! You are a reel man with that toolbelt! Dont worry if there is nothing to fix all you have to do is break sumthang first. That's what my Daddy does!

Yer pal Dozer

Lola and AppleJack said...

Ooooh Harley! You are so very manly!
Love,
Lola & AppleJack

momsbusy said...

harley, our mommees wants to know how you stay so still for the flashy box while you models stuff. we wonts let her put anyfing on us.

y2k

Unknown said...

Now there's a dude for you, much better than frills. You rock Harley.

CastoCreations said...

Wow, Harley. I am super impressed with all your manly tools. :)

I bet that drill is battery operated. No chord needed! =D lol

Kimo and Sabi said...

DOOD! That is a pawsome tool set - totally manly!!! We fink it is genuine NAGUHIDE!

Eduardo said...

What a manly mancat you are Harley!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

Anonymous said...

Yes, Harley, now you look manly, a true mancat! I am glad you too our advice and chucked the ruffles!

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Wow Harley! Meowm says she has some things here that need fixing...and she is certain you can do a better job than the maintenance men.

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Oooo, Harley! Yoor furry manly. We are redecorating and Sadie could use some help...cordless drill...screwdriver...yup, yoo gots it all. Including good looks.

Jodi's Book Reviews said...

You the man Harley. Love your tool belt.

BeadedTail said...

Harley you are certainly manly with that toolbet on! I even think you are cuter than Carter on HGTV and that's saying something!

Anonymous said...

Dearest Harley,
You are the manliest man EVER!

Very truly yours,
The Whiskers and Purrs Gang

L. Alida said...

Harley, I think you are going to have a girl friend by Valentine's day! You are just so cute! Way cuter than Ty and Carter on tv! :)
Hugs to you and your sis Daisy,
Lorianna

Unknown said...

That's a nice tool belt there, Harley! You should build a big cat tree!
Kiddo

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

We think tool belts are very manly. You you are a very HOT mancat Harley. ~Scylla & Charybdis

Maybe you have a battery operated drill Harley. Our Daddy borrowed one from a friend and he liked it a lot, the boy beans are suppose to get him one for Father's Day. ~Socks

Black Cat said...

Oh Harley, I would hire you anytime for all the jobs that need doing round here! You are a gorgeous mancat:) xxx

Cupcake said...

Well, toolbelts are manlier than ruffley dresses.

Anonymous said...

You da MAN, Harley! I am so impressed! And yes, men like to fix things, so your instincts are right on target!

I hope you have some great fun fixing things around the house for your Mommie!

And I like that belt! It suits you well! ;)

Shaggy and Scout said...

Very manly indeed, Harley!

Sunny's Mommy said...

Very manly! Harley, would you like to come over and hang a picture for me? I've been bugging Sunny's Daddy to do it for months now.

Gemini and Ichiro said...

What a manly tool belt you have Harley. I think you look very good.

Anonymous said...

"Yes" very manly and cute :)

Anonymous said...

Harley you are soooo manly. You can come and fix my dryer. I bet you'd be really good at fixing things like that.

Cat with a Garden said...

Harley, you are ginormously mancatly! Sigh, really, very mancatly...
Siena

Asta said...

Harley
Youawe vewy vewy manly!
I'm so glad to know that I can call o you if I need something fixed..I'm suwe you could do anything
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Anonymous said...

Now Harley having a tool belt does not make a man.. there was a man with a tool belt in the Village People and we all know what that means.
Real man cats can feel comfortable in anything a cause they are comfortable with who they are :))

I know you iz a man can Harley buddie :))
But your tool belt is pretty darm cool! :)

V-V

Two Greyhound Town said...

You are very manly! We have a lot of things that need to be fixed here. Come on over!

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Harley the toolcat!

Mr. Hendrix said...

You do look very manly Harley! I have some stuff you can fix that Bendrix broke. How about a platter and a cabinet door (he jumped on it funny)?

Happy New Year to you all!

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Wow Harley, we are furry impressed. Real Tools! You look um, very Mancatly...

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

You lkook very mancatly. I think you could even wear the blue ruffle dress with that tool belt and still look mancatly.

Team Tabby said...

Harley, you look very manly indeed! You also look very eager to begin fixing stuff. Did you ask your mom if there is anything needing fixing?

Mindy, Moe, Bono

Anonymous said...

LOL!!!

SO Cute!! I loved the pictures!

I want one of those for my little Pita.

Cheers!

Alex.
Cat Rabies

Lorenza said...

Hi, Harley!
What a difference!
Yes, you look very manly now!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

SophieKitty said...

You look very handsome and manly, Harley. I'd love to watch you fix something.

Sweet Purrfections said...

Harley, you are very manly now. Mom said to come over here because we have bunches of stuff to fix.

Max said...

Oh, doooood! YOU CAN OPEN CANS OF STINKY GOODNESS WITH THOSE!!! Think of the possibilities!

Quill and Greyson said...

Very Manly Harley!! I was a bit worried about the ruffles.

Lazy Housewife said...

Oh my yes, Harley is very manly. Left an award for Daisy on my blog. ;-)

Lazy Housewife

Peanut Butter and Jenny said...

can i borrows you? mommy started makings me a cat house/box/scratchy post thing but it has nails pokey out! i could use a hot man cat like yourself to helps me!

Anonymous said...

looks like indiana jones :)

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

You are ever so ManCatly, Harley ... I agree with Poppy Q: Build Mr. Shrill a girlfriend so he won't be quite so annoying to Miss Daisy, okay?
DMM

Teri and her Stylish Adventure Cats said...

Uh oh, a mancat with tools might have more ambition than abilities. That's what our mombean says. But she thinks you could audition for The Village People...what ever that means.

We think you're cute!

Teri and the cats of Furrydance

Claire^Monkey said...

wow Harley, those are the cutest tools on a belt I have ever seen!! And you are the cutest cat with the toolbelt on...haha!!
Show off your drill skills...wow!

Anonymous said...

It seems a little more than I need to check the information, because I was thinking: Why does not my GLOG these things!

Related Posts with Thumbnails