Sunday, December 31, 2006
Saturday, December 30, 2006
I am a little bit sick. I got rocks inside me!
This is me waiting in my carrier. I tried to be brave, but I started shivering a little, and my feet got all hot and sweaty! You can see the folder with notes all about me. It is called a "chart." I think it must say some things like "Daisy is a very beautiful and nice girl." I did see where it said that I was bright and alert - I wonder how they know I am bright? I did not take an IQ test there.
Look, you can see my skeleton! I found out that I have STONES in my bladder. Now I get to eat a special kind of prescription stinky goodness called "Hill's S/D" to try to dissolve the stones. It tastes good. If this does not work to dissolve the stones in a month, then I will have surgery where they will remove them. I do not know what surgery is, but I do not think it is good. Do you think I have a cute skeleton?
Friday, December 29, 2006
Thursday, December 28, 2006
My BIG New Year's Resolution is to be a nicer cat. Here are the 13 ways I will do that:
1. I will always keep my claws IN when I am playing
2. I will not tease Pixie. As much.
3. My teeth are to be used just for food and flea-pickin', no biting! (note from Daisy's Mommie: she is an indoor cat and has no fleas; she just likes to do that picking thing with her little teeth)
4. I will not be so envious of Skeezix's great wardrobe. (This one will be hard)
5. I will only do rabbit kicks on my toys, not on beans or other cats (sorry, Pixie)
6. I will stop trying to steal licks from Mommie's ice cream bars; after all, she always lets me lick the stick when she is done!
7. I will stop begging for new toys, because I already have a toybox full of toys I do not use
8. I will not be a squirmy-wormy when my Mommie cleans my ears or cuts my nails
9. I will be more careful in the litter box so I do not track bad things all over the house
10. I will not play with the mail, or lick the adhesive on the backs of envelopes before they are used
11. I will not cry to go up on high places where I am afraid to jump down
12. I will share my toys with Pixie. This one will also be very hard.
13. I will not play with lizards. Ok, I will play gently with the lizards. Ok, Ok, I will probably play rough with them, but if their tails fall off, I will try to glue them back on after.
Wednesday, December 27, 2006
Posted by Daisy at 12/27/2006 05:16:00 AM
Tuesday, December 26, 2006
These are even more cats havin' fun on Christmas day. Look, the black cat on top is trying to get the calico cat! heh heh heh...
If you are in the south Florida area, and you would like to adopt any of these great cats, or make a little donation, you can find them here at Cats Exclusive. Just tell 'em Daisy the Curly Cat sent you!
Monday, December 25, 2006
Posted by Daisy at 12/25/2006 11:57:00 AM
Sunday, December 24, 2006
Posted by Daisy at 12/24/2006 05:45:00 AM
Saturday, December 23, 2006
Friday, December 22, 2006
The fuzzy fur at the base of my ears is very, very soft!
Posted by Daisy at 12/22/2006 05:25:00 AM
Thursday, December 21, 2006
13 things I would like to know about lizards:
1. How do lizards get into my house?
2. How can I get more of them to come in?
3. Why do their tails fall off when I play with 'em?
4. Will the LIZARD grow a new TAIL?
5. Will the TAIL grow a new LIZARD?
6. Which came first, the lizard or the egg?
7. Why doesn't Pixie play with lizards?
8. Can I have a lizard as a pet?
9. Can I teach him to walk on a little leash?
10. Where are their ears?
11. How can I do the trick where I hyp-no-tize them?
12. Can I make a lizard-skin collar from them? (just the bad ones)
13. Mommie, can I get a library card so I can learn more about lizards? Please?
Note from Daisy's Mommie: Daisy cannot get a library card because she does not have a driver's license or any other valid FL identification - yet. Also, Daisy is exaggerating the size of the lizards here - they are actually small and brownish, but she liked the photo above.
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants
Wednesday, December 20, 2006
The kitchen cupboards I am on in this photo are too high for me to get up on by myself. Here is my trick: I will cry and cry, and scratch at the cabinet doors, for a LONG time until finally someone helps me up just to quiet me down. Once up there, I walk all around, look down on everyone, and I also like to roll around up there which makes Mommie SCARED. Then I wait until my Mommie gets me down, which is usually way before I am ready to come down.
Posted by Daisy at 12/20/2006 05:33:00 AM
Tuesday, December 19, 2006
Monday, December 18, 2006
Posted by Daisy at 12/18/2006 05:34:00 PM
Friday, December 1, 2006
Lucy from Artsy Catsy
Katie (Icon Baxter Bentley's little sister)
Kaia & Stella (from the Meezer gang)
Lilly & Iris
Willow and China Cat
The Bad Kitty Cat girls: Maggie, Riot, Jezebel, Bukowski and Nico
Kat 3 and Sara
Miss Tiger Woods
Abbie & Emily Stephens
Hot(M)BC girls: Boni Maroni, Sanjee, Mini, Gree
Marie the Defender and Casey
Lucy and Trixie
Maggy & Zoey
Summer, Spats and Sassy
Alexi, Mallory, Annie, Tatyana, Molly and Veronica
Sukie, Livvie, Mitzi
Pinky & Boo
Cocoa avec une Guimauve
Keiko and Pricilla
OUR SPECIAL ANGEL MEMBERS
PINK LADY SUPPORTERS (the Ladies love you!)
Angel Icon Baxter Bentley
Eliot & Percy Stephens
Rocky (Angie & S'more's brother)